Standard Chartered Unlimited Cashback Card

MrRainbow

Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone successfully changed their stand chart credit card statement date before?

My request keeps getting rejected. Called in and no explaination able to be given... 😓

tbd2lCB.jpg

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, has anyone successfully changed their stand chart credit card statement date before?

My request keeps getting rejected. Called in and no explaination able to be given... 😓

tbd2lCB.jpg

My guess is there cannot be 2 statements in the same calendar month.

soyabean89

Reaction score
A4 interest???

Any one have any idea what is A4 interest?
I have used this scb unlimted cashback card for more than a year without any late payment, any hickup or issue.

however, just yesterday i notice there is this alien content called "A4 interest"...wtf is this ****?

Reaction score
Any one have any idea what is A4 interest?
I have used this scb unlimted cashback card for more than a year without any late payment, any hickup or issue.

however, just yesterday i notice there is this alien content called "A4 interest"...wtf is this ****?

Should be late payment interest fee..

yesaka

Reaction score
in late dec, was charged around $700 for some marriot rewards charge in US dollars. use the sc mobile app to report on the transactions and was sent a replacementcard...and the marriot charges was sent to the new card !!!!

now it appear in jan credit card statement, thoufh the "investigation" is still ongoing....how to rectify n resolve this ??

Ginnylim07

Master Member
Reaction score
What happens if I don't pay the late payment but clear the cc bills? The bank does not allow me to cancel the card.

chongpang

Reaction score
What happens if I don't pay the late payment but clear the cc bills? The bank does not allow me to cancel the card.

The late payment fee will increases monthly and will affect your future credit cards application and bank loan.

bobobob

Reaction score
in late dec, was charged around $700 for some marriot rewards charge in US dollars. use the sc mobile app to report on the transactions and was sent a replacementcard...and the marriot charges was sent to the new card !!!!

now it appear in jan credit card statement, thoufh the "investigation" is still ongoing....how to rectify n resolve this ??

Have a look at this page regarding fraudulent credit card transactions

https://www.sc.com/sg/cardsafe-guarantee-terms-and-conditions/

kokjj87

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if topping up YouTrip is consider as qualified spending?

alamakazim

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any idea if connect with googlepay

googlepay transactions all counted? or also depend on type

palmpda

Reaction score
Are credit card payments for Grab, Comfort and Gojek rides considered "Qualifying Spend"?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.