Standard chartered Visa infinite card

Boon Sim

Reaction score
Seems like a useless card, will pass. $550 for 25k miles and uber credit... :s22:

260Wolskel

Reaction score
Seems like a useless card, will pass. $550 for 25k miles and uber credit... :s22:

I think the SCB PB VI is better. The annual fee is only $300 and you can easily call to ask for wavier. I got it waived even though my monthly spend is always zero ( my main card is ANZ Travel Card ). The PP is unlimited. And if you do spend at least $500 a month, you enjoy the 360 deg reward ( where your saving & mortgage loan will also earn points ).

But other than that ya SCB VI is one of the most useless cards, not much promo. I kept it only because the RM pushed it to me.

xtwis7

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think the SCB PB VI is better. The annual fee is only $300 and you can easily call to ask for wavier. I got it waived even though my monthly spend is always zero ( my main card is ANZ Travel Card ). The PP is unlimited. And if you do spend at least $500 a month, you enjoy the 360 deg reward ( where your saving & mortgage loan will also earn points ).

But other than that ya SCB VI is one of the most useless cards, not much promo. I kept it only because the RM pushed it to me.

That's why it's priority banking where you must have the funds to qualify first.

Boon Sim

Reaction score

Agree on the SCB PB VI! Perpetually free annual waiver with zero spend with unlimited PP (rare commodity nowadays) :s13:

arctician

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

the unlimited PP is good leh..T2 green market is my fav lounge

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
So can one hold both the Visa Infinite and Priority Banking Visa Infinite Card?

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I just got mine PB VI and have no intention to use it as primary spending card.
Hope to have it waive next year when annual fees are due

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the 3 miles/$ for overseas spend (min. $2K spend) is pretty attractive given that there's no cap. UOB VS is 4 miles but capped @ $2K.

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Didn't realise that redemption of points for miles is cheaper for rest of cards as compared to visa infinite card. $15 for all other cards vs $25 for visa infinite.

Now they have aligned all to $25 wef 1 May 2016:

https://www.sc.com/sg/credit-cards/notification-updates.html

From 1 May 2016, the conversion fee for KrisFlyer Miles redemption under the 360° Rewards Programme will be revised to $25 per redemption.

Visa Infinite Credit Cards

Current: $25 per redemption request
1 May 2016 onwards: No change

Other points earning Credit Cards
Current: $15 per redemption request
1 May 2016 onwards: $25 per redemption request

Savage1

Reaction score
Has anyone figured out the miles earning rate for paying tax yet? Thanks.

Not hard to figure out, is it? 1 or 1.4 miles/$ and a 1.6% processing fee.

If you have to pay $10,000 in taxes, you earn 14,000 miles and pay $160. Works out to 1.14 cents/mile.

If you have to pay $1,000 in taxes and your total spend for the month is below $2,000, you earn 1,000 miles and pay $16. Works out to 1.6 cents/mile.

appledabble

Reaction score
Not hard to figure out, is it? 1 or 1.4 miles/$ and a 1.6% processing fee.

If you have to pay $10,000 in taxes, you earn 14,000 miles and pay $160. Works out to 1.14 cents/mile.

If you have to pay $1,000 in taxes and your total spend for the month is below $2,000, you earn 1,000 miles and pay $16. Works out to 1.6 cents/mile.

Roger. Will be content with those cost/mile ratio. Thanks for the info.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.