UOB SIA Krisflyer Credit Card

hclee01

Master Member
Reaction score
Applied since day 1 until now still no sound and news

Same here. I guess they received too many applications? I think when BOC launched their Elite World Mastercard, it took ages for people to receive the card too.

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just applied through UOB mighty app

Sent from Henabi virus using GAGT

bluetwinkle

Reaction score
Same here, according to CSO, the bank needs 10 working days. Why do they need so long to process? Other banks can offer instant approval
From my various experiences with UOB, UOB tends to give preferential treatment to "New to Bank" customers. Instant approval is geared towards "New to Bank" customers. Even savings account cannot be opened on the same day when applying through online channels.

I took more than 10 working days to get an additional credit card before and it was only acted on after my feedback on the urgency to have the card. :s22:

nekoarc

Reaction score
Just got an SMS from UOB saying that my application was successful. That took long. :s12:

orionmiz

Master Member
Reaction score
Ok I also just got the approval SMS (now can see that card in my internet banking account). Applied on Saturday night on 27 Apr.

kashanai

Reaction score
Is having a miles card already still worth applying for this card ? And existing uob customer

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is having a miles card already still worth applying for this card ? And existing uob customer
See this review
https://milelion.com/2019/04/23/a-review-of-the-new-krisflyer-uob-credit-card/

Henabi

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got rejected. Cso say re apply

guards80

Reaction score
Got rejected. Cso say re apply

can reapply so fast? or wait for 6mth then reapply?
i also get reject for 10time liaoz... think uob dont like me. maybe have too many bank cc?

Last edited:

kashanai

Reaction score
Guess I’m gonna do that. Then figure out whether to use this card for miles.

The good side is MRT/bus and grab is applicable for miles too

Apply and get the 5000 welcome miles for what it is worth.

kashanai

Reaction score
Applied at 10am via ibanking, receive sms at 12pm to say successful . That’s really fast

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.