UOB Visa Infinite Metal Card

Maplesg

Reaction score

Hi just got my card tonight. Noted there are two visible scratches on the card. Call center told me it's the product nature. Anyone share the same?

260Wolskel

Reaction score
https://ibb.co/bRmkyA
IMG-6919-20181025-214343.jpg

https://ibb.co/kfNfWV
IMG-6921-20181025-214537.jpg

Hi just got my card tonight. Noted there are two visible scratches on the card. Call center told me it's the product nature. Anyone share the same?

They are not cracked lines, they are the card's feature. My too have the lines front and back.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

I noticed it too when I received it

Fp2YnFj.jpg

I think it’s to fit the chip in the metal card

vwong123

Reaction score
When did you apply? They've taken so long to approve the card and still no news from them yet

Maplesg

Reaction score
When did you apply? They've taken so long to approve the card and still no news from them yet

Applied around 15-20 Sep and just got today. About one month waiting time. Noted after that I noted they put on the website that “due to overwhelming response......expected to get approval after 15 Oct”.

Maplesg

Reaction score
For me I hold the VI card just for the sole purpose of free miles transfer on UOB Uni$.

Save $25 every single time I transfer miles to KF.

Did a redemption on Thursday night. VI card selected correctly. However they billed me $25 on Friday. Will call to check if no rebate after the billing cycle.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Did a redemption on Thursday night. VI card selected correctly. However they billed me $25 on Friday. Will call to check if no rebate after the billing cycle.

Only old vi no $25, the new metal vi has to pay the $25, states clearly on term and condition, but if u can waive pls share too

vwong123

Reaction score
Ah I see thanks! Did they text you when the finally approved or did the card just show up in the mail?

Applied around 15-20 Sep and just got today. About one month waiting time. Noted after that I noted they put on the website that “due to overwhelming response......expected to get approval after 15 Oct”.

260Wolskel

Reaction score
Did anyone sign up for the Keyyes membership? I signed up using the UOB VI metal referral code but how do I redeem for the free gift?

shawnsterz

Reaction score
This year there's no RIMOWA luggage promo for UOB infinite card? I find the year end promo lackluster. They are giving out Fitbit with a designer band again. It may be the "new" Fitbit charge 3 but already have the Ionic from last year.

sgdividends

Reaction score
This year there's no RIMOWA luggage promo for UOB infinite card? I find the year end promo lackluster. They are giving out Fitbit with a designer band again. It may be the "new" Fitbit charge 3 but already have the Ionic from last year.

Fit bit very lame leh..now got free step tracker from HPB

BenLee1982

Reaction score
Has anyone received the 25,000 miles from UOB already? Thanks!

Hi, I have not received mine, I applied for my card as an upgrade in July, paid the fee in Aug/ Sep. I called and asked and no resolution till now. Not sure if this affects everyone. Travel companion (Dragon pass) does not work for me (Android) and Lots of users face the same issue going by the reviews. Not able to register and sign in.

260Wolskel

Reaction score
Hi, I have not received mine, I applied for my card as an upgrade in July, paid the fee in Aug/ Sep. I called and asked and no resolution till now. Not sure if this affects everyone. Travel companion (Dragon pass) does not work for me (Android) and Lots of users face the same issue going by the reviews. Not able to register and sign in.

The 25,000 miles will be credited by End January 2019.

voddie

Reaction score
Hello all,

Just wondering, What benefits do you enjoy most from this card?

260Wolskel

Reaction score
Collected the Tumi gift set today. Very disappointed, it is only a 20" hand carry. Why would this cost $1,010? Actually, I have opted for 25K miles. Don't know why they change to Tumi for me.

minamikaze

Reaction score
You can spend $18,000 to buy and own a product or an service and also get 25,000 miles but now you have to pay $642 to use a credit card for a year in exchange for 25,000 miles which is only worth $400 on SilkAir economy ticket.

So are the benefit worth $250? 1 month auto roaming? Or tow car service etc? Just my views

49000 miles gets you a business class ticket to Cape Town on SIA.
You can get this card and another VI card (or Prestige card, unlimited lounge access is awesome) from another bank to get enough miles... S$1200 for a long haul biz class ticket, I think it's quite worth it (not including the other perks that come with the cards).

timpeh82

Reaction score
this card is a metal credit card I supposed?
Gotten the Citibank Prestige card, after receiving it. It is still a plastic card...

Benefits wise, this metal card will win Citibank?
Or getting this just to show $150k per annum income level??:s13:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.