UOB YOLO card

Matt Chan

Reaction score
But they dun give me 8% cash back after spending 1k at triple 3.Cheated

So I called and ask and they told me that I should confirm with the restaurant to see if they are registered as a restaurant. It’s so lame. U walk into a restaurant and I should ask if the restaurant is a restaurant? Uob talks big and cannot payout cash back. Irritates me when they wanna cheat the consumers.

nick3384me

Reaction score
Same happen to my UOB PPV, my online transaction was classified under special online shopping transaction with MCC 5999 and do not eligible for 10x rewards but i found their previous online shopping promotion was stated this MCC 5999 is online shopping and recently they updated the TnC & stated MCC 5999 is Online shopping eligible MCC.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Same happen to my UOB PPV, my online transaction was classified under special online shopping transaction with MCC 5999 and do not eligible for 10x rewards but i found their previous online shopping promotion was stated this MCC 5999 is online shopping and recently they updated the TnC & stated MCC 5999 is Online shopping eligible MCC.

care to share the actual merchant with MCC 5999 ?

gallyban

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just applied for yolo and one acct three days ago

When will get approval typicallly??

mngedo

Reaction score
Just to share, i have never been sucessful to book any "free" Grab rides from this card. Usually you have to be early like 12 am to 1 am on the weekend to book and by the morning the code is already fully redeamed.

In my opinion, it is just a marketing strategy.

What other perks does this card have? I have 2 UOB cards, Yolo and One and now they refused to waive off my membership fee unless i cancel away 1 card. -___-

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, are the following considered dining for this card?

1)mcdelivery
2)foodpanda
3)deliveroo
4)ubereats
5)chope.com
6)chateraise
7)bengawan solo
8)breadtalk
9)mcdonald's

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi, are the following considered dining for this card?

1)mcdelivery
2)foodpanda
3)deliveroo
4)ubereats
5)chope.com
6)chateraise
7)bengawan solo
8)breadtalk
9)mcdonald's

Nobody using this card? There is 16% cashback for weekend dining and entertainment :)

PholkLorr

Reaction score
http://www.uob.com.sg/personal/cards/credit/yolo/?ms=facebook&mt=banner&s_cid=sg-banner-yolo-facebook--paid+search-yolo&vid=pc&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=banner&utm_campaign&utm_content=Yolo>sg&utm_term=paid+search

New 16% cashback for weekend dining seems good.

newjungle

Reaction score
I started using this card for weekend meals, should be able to hit $600 min spend.
Any shortage, I guess can get movie vouchers! Should be qualified under entertainment.

Reaction score
I'm applying for this card to complement my new UOB One account. Does it have a calendar month statement cycle? If not, can one request to change statement cycle? Thanks.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I'm applying for this card to complement my new UOB One account. Does it have a calendar month statement cycle? If not, can one request to change statement cycle? Thanks.

You can call in request to change the statement cycle.

deadbeat

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any feedback for this card? seems like they have upped the cashback significantly!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.