[Breaking] Workers' Party to run its own town council after tender draws no bids

luci3l

Reaction score
bV0nDk4.png

:)

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...verpaying-their-managing-agents-by-up-to-100/

ziggyy

Reaction score
Some people don't understand the concept of fairness and equality, justice for the nation...

The people made a democratic choice, not once but 3 times (including the 2 by-elections) and the message should be loud and clear but little people still want to play schoolyard politics...

If THEY spend their listening and showing that they are not resting on past achievements, maybe, the people might just vote them back...

With all these childish games (MND, hawker centres, PA 'leaders'), they have probably made the 20-30% into hardcore supporters and helping to influence the decision of those on the fence.

Personally, I would rather support a team which makes mistakes but is humble enough to learn and change from them than a team which spends its time 'fixing' others and stubbornly refuse to listen to different opinions....

dezzo69

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sorry but 2015 my estate at PR/P went up already.

and the average don't make sense to me as my charges has gone up since i stayed here in 2013

Last edited:

slowstatic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Working for WP now!

Those no job one, or complain FT steal their jobs one should work for WP TC!

So are you speaking up for the silent majority in the online forum or u are just mocking them ? :s8:

Talk until got dragon got tiger in ST, but behave a ****

Vegitto

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Yes, Sylvia Lim said she will take PERSONAL responsibility. That is a powerful statement. But it also meant that all the mismanagement is due to her own mistakes. Instead of just saying, she has to show that as well. She has to go. Resign from her role as chairman. That is what taking responsibility is all about.

Its sad when oppo willing to take responsibility, whereas incumbent party uses taijiquan + qian kun da nuo yi to smoke screen watever faults that happen under their wing

2ulkifli

Reaction score
I think when WP runs their own TC, there could be more revelations, for instance... $ savings, this could possibly outshine other TCs. Forcing price pressure on the managing agent to match or lower current per household rates and that makes it hard to continue if not making money.

The wheels are spinning.. politics here is never boring.

civicguy

Banned
Reaction score
Some people don't understand the concept of fairness and equality, justice for the nation...

The people made a democratic choice, not once but 3 times (including the 2 by-elections) and the message should be loud and clear but little people still want to play schoolyard politics...

If THEY spend their listening and showing that they are not resting on past achievements, maybe, the people might just vote them back...

With all these childish games (MND, hawker centres, PA 'leaders'), they have probably made the 20-30% into hardcore supporters and helping to influence the decision of those on the fence.

Personally, I would rather support a team which makes mistakes but is humble enough to learn and change from them than a team which spends its time 'fixing' others and stubbornly refuse to listen to different opinions....

If they believe in this democracy the grassroots advisors (defeated candidates or appointment pappies) will not have more power in a ward than the ELECTED MP.

These pappies do not and never will respect democracy.

zheng

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Singapore has already divided... rip Singapore... it will soon get annexed

rathalos

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think good move by WP.. this new approach means WP MPs are really the ones running the estate, not managing a company that manage the estate. This way overall responsibility is with the MPs and cannot pass the buck to managing agent.

So if WP MPs begins to run their own Town Council, like a full-time MP.. this will exceed many PAP MPs.

To me this is up the ante, can PAP MPs do this?? or even willing to take on a more involved role? already once a week meet the people session is taxing.

I am not saying running estate versus having a managing agent run is good or bad, but it does show some difference, running own estate requires more commitment on time and effort.

PAP MPs cannot run TC full time... they have their mouths to feed and they have to manage their few hundred directorship and various companies... they usually leave it to TC and grassroot lap dogs to run stuff one...

even LHL also doesnt actively manage his ward... he has two lacky MPs from his GRC who will run this ward for him...

fox1

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think good move by WP.. this new approach means WP MPs are really the ones running the estate, not managing a company that manage the estate. This way overall responsibility is with the MPs and cannot pass the buck to managing agent.

So if WP MPs begins to run their own Town Council, like a full-time MP.. this will exceed many PAP MPs.

To me this is up the ante, can PAP MPs do this?? or even willing to take on a more involved role? already once a week meet the people session is taxing.

I am not saying running estate versus having a managing agent run is good or bad, but it does show some difference, running own estate requires more commitment on time and effort.

The questions were not about WP/AHPETC.
They were about FMSS.
They seem to be only working for AHPETC and set up soon after GE2011 to take on AHPETC work.
Now they did not bid when LTK said before "no one wants to work for him".
FMSS will almost certainly get the contract if they bid.

Why didn't they?
Pretty strange, isn't it?

Geforce3

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So are you speaking up for the silent majority in the online forum or u are just mocking them ? :s8:

Talk until got dragon got tiger in ST, but behave a ****

Both, those who hate the PAP and are jobless because of the FT issue, should go and apply for the job. You get a chance to earn some money and give a _|_ to the PAP.

On the other hand, those csb, whole day only kbkp say low paying job, behkan job, no job cause of the PAP but then asked to do something concrete for their lives but refuse to, then :s22:

2ulkifli

Reaction score
The questions were not about WP/AHPETC.
They were about FMSS.
They seem to be only working for AHPETC and set up soon after GE2011 to take on AHPETC work.
Now they did not bid when LTK said before "no one wants to work for him".
FMSS will almost certainly get the contract if they bid.

Why didn't they?
Pretty strange, isn't it?

Think strategy mah..

WaSiSGKia

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hard truth 1: Aljunied have a contract with CPFG whom cannot unilaterally cancel the contract without Aljunied permission meaning WP cancelled that contract. LTK is lying about this

Hard Truth 2: Even if it was true they could have run the TC themselves like how Potong Pasir and Toa Payoh GRC is run.

Hard Truth 3: The judge of the AHPETC vs MND case have stated that LTK and gang lie in Parliament

I find it incredible how their supporters can still blindly believe them

I don believe LTK but i hate pappies so much that i don care whether wp is saying truth or not

cwchong

Master Member
Reaction score

notice the sudden drop in a normally-increasing rate in the year 2014, which the comparison of overcharging was then drawn from.

every year residential/commercial rate increase, then 2014 suddenly both drop, commercial can drop by 50%.

why ah? discount?
in sg prices only go up wor?

slowstatic

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Both, those who hate the PAP and are jobless because of the FT issue, should go and apply for the job. You get a chance to earn some money and give a _|_ to the PAP.

On the other hand, those csb, whole day only kbkp say low paying job, behkan job, no job cause of the PAP but then asked to do something concrete for their lives but refuse to, then :s22:

Suan and insult ppl liao, then talk as if u actually have their interests at heart.

You are really a ****

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.