HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Insurance Organisation a good career?

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 30-11-2018, 05:08 PM   #1

Red face Insurance Organisation a good career?

Hi all,

I recently learnt from my friend who has been in the insurance industry for quite some time, that it is pretty easy to 'game' the system to achieve awards, quick promotions and earn fast cash.

Mentioned to me that all that is needed, is to create pseudo policies and funding it with so called capital to achieve the numbers needed for the awards and promotions. My friend has experienced first hand this so called 'game' and is currently witnessing pending promotions from such a method.

My question is, if this is really the case, then wouldn't there be many 'fake' policies lying around in the insurer itself, and this boils down to integrity right? Which is a huge thing for finance related jobs. I also believe this is called churning and also illegal funding of premiums?

In addition, how do we trust these so called 'promoted' individuals when they are out sourcing for clients who are really buying insurance and investments, where is the experience to carry out the dishing of expertise when they actually possess none?

Just a thought.

IG: igins.ure
Ig.ins.ure is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.