HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2018, 04:25 PM   #1576

Ask to see police report for what?

Someone told me they're actually a debt collecting company. On their FB page, they claim they can't say how they "settle" problems, but I think they're all on the same side. I don't trust anyone who asks for money to help with these things. They always seem like they don't know any more than we do. Smoke screens.
They Wana confirmed if our case is a legit one..SALC wayang only la..leave the case to our police better..after all we pay tax one..let them protect us.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:07 PM   #1577

Yes. I did. In fact I did not seek to borrow money from these blood sucking loan sharks. I was under the impression they were licensed moneylenders. Turns out...they were in fact loansharks, without a face or name. I got scammed big time. I took only $300...and after a few weeks ended paying this blood sucker $21,000.00. I had no choice but to seek help from SALC. And they did a wonderful job. Now I have my peace back. Life goes on and I am really grateful to those people at SALC.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:17 PM   #1578

I am currently being harrassed by these scammers. I naively inquired for a loan but at the end I said I'm not interested anymore. But they go ahead and transfer money to my account and are now calling my office, NOK. Last night, they even sent an Indian worker to my home to take picture of my door. The Indian worker was trying to borrow money from him and he told him he will give him the money if he take the picture. I've filed a police report, closed my account, and block any number the LS is using. I am just worried for my family's safety.
There was mention here of an Anti Loanshark FB page. Anybody contact them and were they able to help? Any feedback would be appreciated.
I made an inquiry with SALC previously. They asked if I filed a police report then I told them not yet. Then they message me on my hp and gave me their office address but he said he will not meet me in the office but somewhere in a resto in Serangoon. They gave a quote of 250 sgd per LS and they need your sim and they will communicate with the LS they say. I told him I cant coz I also use my number in my work so I cant just let him have my sim. It's true the charges are quite expensive so I just dropped it.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:32 PM   #1579

Yes. I did. In fact I did not seek to borrow money from these blood sucking loan sharks. I was under the impression they were licensed moneylenders. Turns out...they were in fact loansharks, without a face or name. I got scammed big time. I took only $300...and after a few weeks ended paying this blood sucker $21,000.00. I had no choice but to seek help from SALC. And they did a wonderful job. Now I have my peace back. Life goes on and I am really grateful to those people at SALC.
Why you only show up when people talk about SALC ah?

I don't know how you managed to turn a 300$ loan into 21,000 within "a few weeks", because nobody else's story on here sounds like this. Either you very not bright or you very bedek.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:34 PM   #1580

I made an inquiry with SALC previously. They asked if I filed a police report then I told them not yet. Then they message me on my hp and gave me their office address but he said he will not meet me in the office but somewhere in a resto in Serangoon. They gave a quote of 250 sgd per LS and they need your sim and they will communicate with the LS they say. I told him I cant coz I also use my number in my work so I cant just let him have my sim. It's true the charges are quite expensive so I just dropped it.
They want your SIM card for what?
Old 05-07-2018, 05:38 PM   #1581

Why you only show up when people talk about SALC ah?

I don't know how you managed to turn a 300$ loan into 21,000 within "a few weeks", because nobody else's story on here sounds like this. Either you very not bright or you very bedek.
SALC people la..pui! If SALC so capable can ask them help me talk to bank ant.hahaa..
Old 05-07-2018, 05:42 PM   #1582

SALC people la..pui! If SALC so capable can ask them help me talk to bank ant.hahaa..
You ask them before? I just want to know why they charge 250$. What is the fee for if they need a police report and even your SIM card. Sounds super dodgy.
Old 05-07-2018, 05:54 PM   #1583

You ask them before? I just want to know why they charge 250$. What is the fee for if they need a police report and even your SIM card. Sounds super dodgy.
Ya...their reply is police report to prove that is really uml case..
Old 05-07-2018, 07:00 PM   #1584

ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Pls. Thx.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:31 PM   #1585
Supremacy Member

Guys the LS say this Friday will send the account to make payment.
Should he ask to defer, should we at least make payment for the amount we owe and then block him? I donít think itís good that we donít even return the amount we borrow right
Guys as expected the LS say pay $200 tomorrow and balance $700 on sat to clear off the $900 loan. Should I believe him? He say have problem with accounts.
What you guys think he will say after i pay $200 tomorrow?
Pls help..
Old 05-07-2018, 08:46 PM   #1586

Guys as expected the LS say pay $200 tomorrow and balance $700 on sat to clear off the $900 loan. Should I believe him? He say have problem with accounts.
What you guys think he will say after i pay $200 tomorrow?
Pls help..
I think you should just do everything he says. Of course you should believe him. Whatever amount he wants, you just transfer. Integrity right. Owe money must pay back. If you keep paying him, he will never ever harass you. Peace and love.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:52 PM   #1587
Supremacy Member

I think you should just do everything he says. Of course you should believe him. Whatever amount he wants, you just transfer. Integrity right. Owe money must pay back. If you keep paying him, he will never ever harass you. Peace and love.
No bro..my plan is tml I transfer $200. Sat if he pattern come out I will change number. If sat he steady let me return the balance $700 and close it then I will pay him back and change number also.
Old 05-07-2018, 09:05 PM   #1588

No bro..my plan is tml I transfer $200. Sat if he pattern come out I will change number. If sat he steady let me return the balance $700 and close it then I will pay him back and change number also.
Okay la. Then you come here ask for help for what?
Old 05-07-2018, 09:22 PM   #1589
Supremacy Member

Okay la. Then you come here ask for help for what?
Donít like that leh..this thread for pple to ask for advice ma..
So you think ok or not? You are suggesting donít return any money right
Old 05-07-2018, 10:09 PM   #1590

Donít like that leh..this thread for pple to ask for advice ma..
So you think ok or not? You are suggesting donít return any money right
All bros here gave you advices but you don't listen and have your own beliefs, then why ask? Just do whatever you feel comfortable with and bear with the consequence that comes along. That Simple!
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.