HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-07-2018, 10:11 PM   #1591

Donít like that leh..this thread for pple to ask for advice ma..
So you think ok or not? You are suggesting donít return any money right
If your LS really allow you to clear, he won't ask for 200 and balance Saturday 700. Why not straight 900 and let you close it?
Old 05-07-2018, 10:13 PM   #1592

For sure I tell you, the 200 you going to transfer, is into another potential victim account. And you are abetting a crime.
Old 05-07-2018, 10:22 PM   #1593

No bro..my plan is tml I transfer $200. Sat if he pattern come out I will change number. If sat he steady let me return the balance $700 and close it then I will pay him back and change number also.
You transfer they see you got ability harass you for even more. You don't transfer they also harass you for principle amount. Do the math. If so easy settle, this thread won't have so many ppl. Friday 200 just nice enough to send runner to harass you once you block him. Bro, STOP funding criminals

Last edited by Stressout123; 05-07-2018 at 10:30 PM..
Old 05-07-2018, 10:40 PM   #1594

lol... phone been bombed the whole day by LS. Zzzz
Old 05-07-2018, 10:57 PM   #1595
Supremacy Member

You transfer they see you got ability harass you for even more. You don't transfer they also harass you for principle amount. Do the math. If so easy settle, this thread won't have so many ppl. Friday 200 just nice enough to send runner to harass you once you block him. Bro, STOP funding criminals
Iím worried bro..if I donít transfer at least the amount owe, he may be more agitated and harass more.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:42 PM   #1596

I think you should just do everything he says. Of course you should believe him. Whatever amount he wants, you just transfer. Integrity right. Owe money must pay back. If you keep paying him, he will never ever harass you. Peace and love.
This type of Al disgrace la..few hundred will cock up his account.i give u my ac u trsf me then u tell yr loanshark I safekeep for him.
Old 05-07-2018, 11:43 PM   #1597

ANSWER MY QUESTION.

Pls. Thx.
Maybe SALC answer u .lol
Old 06-07-2018, 12:14 AM   #1598

I tried salc but they were very persistent abt hving my report n everything

First of all, we r threatened because ls has our address n stuff.. N we still have to send our personal stuff to them..?

If u try googling.. No testimonials frm anyone.

Nxt.. Of coz i heard the fees paid n they will guard our homes. But the last time they updated was along time ago n now its a page for ls to humiliate debtors..

I think its not quite right somewhere. Theres one social svc also collects 50bucks for running costs.

But salc is abit weird. Allowing ls to post is like assisting their harassment..
Old 06-07-2018, 12:15 AM   #1599

I really DGAF what you want to do.

Right now I more interested in SALC. Lol.
Old 06-07-2018, 12:43 AM   #1600

Iím worried bro..if I donít transfer at least the amount owe, he may be more agitated and harass more.
Bro, this one up to you to decide what to do. Transfer or don't transfer, you just decide, because one thing is for sure that the harassment will still continue. If it makes you feel better that you have returned to them the money, then go ahead.

No one knows how long our ah long will continue to harass us, even for those we so called returned them the money already.

We signed up for this the moment we gave our NRIC and bank account details to them.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:04 AM   #1601

First of all, we r threatened because ls has our address n stuff.. N we still have to send our personal stuff to them..?

Nxt.. Of coz i heard the fees paid n they will guard our homes. But the last time they updated was along time ago n now its a page for ls to humiliate debtors..

I think its not quite right somewhere. Theres one social svc also collects 50bucks for running costs.

But salc is abit weird. Allowing ls to post is like assisting their harassment..
I think they need your report to make sure that you're not an undercover ah long who wants to find out how they do what they do. But it's still a data compromise. And this whole thing has never been about loans or money or debt. It's about data theft and the collateral is your fear. I also wouldn't want to give my personal details to a faceless committee who praise themselves on a measly Facebook page. Not even a legit website.

I haven't seen their page, but I wouldn't lose sleep over having my personal details on there. Social media is a self policing platform and I'm sure people have stopped taking Facebook seriously since like 2012. If you free, you should go to all the comments and glorify those people who have their details posted up for standing up to criminals. I'm like 90% sure there are bots that can do this so you don't have to use your personal account, but this is a topic for another time and place.

I haven't figured out why they need your SIM card like someone said before. The only reason you would need it is if you wanted to use the number. And the only reason you would want to use the number is if you wanted to assume that person's identity. Do they ask to hand over the physical SIM card? In which case, if they really need to hijack your identity, they are not only sneaky, they are also uncles. Because nowadays if you want to scramble your outgoing number, you can easily download an app, no need physical SIM card. The ah longs are doing this already.

SALC, ANSWER THE QUESTIONS. YOU UNCLES.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:14 AM   #1602

Ya...their reply is police report to prove that is really uml case..
I did inquire with SALC and they did say about the 250$ fee and taking control of my SIM for a month... I am now also already wary of sending my personal info (all on the police report) so I did not go ahead with SALC... And it seems a lotnof you agree it is also quite suspicious...
Old 06-07-2018, 01:17 AM   #1603

I did inquire with SALC and they did say about the 250$ fee and taking control of my SIM for a month... I am now also already wary of sending my personal info (all on the police report) so I did not go ahead with SALC... And it seems a lotnof you agree it is also quite suspicious...
So they ask to have your physical SIM card for a month? Did you ask why they need it for that duration?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:21 AM   #1604

No testimonials anywhere also got me suspicious. Now I am very paranoid about giving my info.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:25 AM   #1605

So they ask to have your physical SIM card for a month? Did you ask why they need it for that duration?
They said they will handle the loanshark/harrassers for 30 days and I will have peace again after 30 days...
First of all, I can't give them my SIM because I use it for work.
Second, I am a bit skeptical because there aren't a lot of reviews about them...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.