Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

fairre

Reaction score
Had a talk with one person from "someone".. He explain to me..
"LS that been harrasing victims are worker themselves. They are working for bigger ONE out there. Once they get the victims, the first 1-2 payments the victims paid/transfer to LS,the money goes to the organisation or the boss, the last payment or any defer fees that been charge, the LS themselves will pocket it. Some of them will qiong.. Trf to victims and say, you reloan coz they know the victims are sacred and can pay. But once the victims run, make report and lay low, ignore them,thats when they start to panic coz they have to report back to their boss and ifnthe loan incomplete,they have to pay back to their Boss.. So, one of the reason why they chased and harrasse the victims. Some change their tactic, by being nice and polite. ENcouraging them to clear the amount slowly or minimun amount.Of course, the bigger amt you take, the more they chased you. So, based on this person, who is actually from JPD,i am just quoting what he said. If you notice,they have timing to call us.. To harrass via phone and whatsapp.. There is morning sift, afternoon and night sift.. And all these are from the call centre in JB/KL.Why KL, coz of the IP adresss and VPN address that SPF are tracing via IDA Singapore.
I hope what we all are facing will end. praying very hard mine will end soon.

Why you worry a guy so many kilometres away ?
Dare the AL come down to Singapore.
No need scared of Loan Shark or Gangster in Singapore, just let our Police handle them.
Our SPF are doing a very good job.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
I fixed my cctv last week...so far no suspicious movement..juzt wait n see

Yr Al all small fry la..i kena lock gate splash paint n grafitti write at mcsp..love letter see till sian liao..anyway I really numb to their threat liao.now I now scare to see neighnour only

Nas1978

Reaction score
Yr Al all small fry la..i kena lock gate splash paint n grafitti write at mcsp..love letter see till sian liao..anyway I really numb to their threat liao.now I now scare to see neighnour only

Bro.. They still harrassing you.. Keep on going strong.. Hope ur eldery parent are safe and well

khunjuno

Reaction score

Yeah, I also more scared to see my neighbour than my AL lol.

Sharuu

Reaction score

The other day my friend passed by a house that looked like it had been smattered with paint. He knocked on the door, wanted to talk to the owner and shake his hand, but owner didn't want to come out, even though it was obvious they were home. So he wrote a congratulatory note to praise the owner for being a brave hero and slipped it under his door. Lol. #activism

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh. another victim.

reported to the police yesterday and closed and privated my social media accounts when the transfer took place days ago. going to close my bank account today and let the bank investigate the additional transfer which took place. i just saw that an account of my full name was created on FB, going to report when things go awry.

all the best to all victims out there

Smlj? Got knn FB profile created with your full name?

fairre

Reaction score
sigh. another victim.

reported to the police yesterday and closed and privated my social media accounts when the transfer took place days ago. going to close my bank account today and let the bank investigate the additional transfer which took place. i just saw that an account of my full name was created on FB, going to report when things go awry.

all the best to all victims out there

AL want to shame you virtually ?
:s11:

MrAppleCrumble

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stop funding the criminals just stop transferring them! They are criminals whom are all hiding at call centers at Malaysia

waunderwall

Reaction score
AL want to shame you virtually ?
:s11:

I’m not sure. Prepared for that and report the account accordingly.

Update: Can’t close the bank account yet. Still pending the IO from the bank to link up to my IO. Sigh. Cause they can’t identify the account number which transferred the funds

Last edited:

fairre

Reaction score
Stop funding the criminals just stop transferring them! They are criminals whom are all hiding at call centers at Malaysia

I fully agree with you on this statement compare to your few post ahead.
Stop paying.
Make a police report and let the police handle it.
Those Ah Long dare not come to Singapore meet anyone face to face, they only send those naive low level runner.
They are more like the keyboard warrior, very fierce online virtually.

Peacemaker999

Reaction score
Harrasing start again... Just received a whatapps SMS from AL. send me a copy of my ic and said BLOCK ME HUH. what can they do with our ic? Can advise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.