HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2018, 10:21 AM   #1621

Cb one lo..I'm.ok but my family quite upset
Write their num n and on the paper.. Burn n video send and say.. Nah. Ive returned u
Old 06-07-2018, 10:30 AM   #1622

Hi Everyone..can these LS get our particulars from Lisence Money lender?
Personally, I started receiving all these messages once I cleared my loan with licensed money lender. Chun chun the next day start to receive all these messages.
Old 06-07-2018, 10:35 AM   #1623

Personally, I started receiving all these messages once I cleared my loan with licensed money lender. Chun chun the next day start to receive all these messages.
License one mostly funded by ah long..u can try those license that is independent one..they don't share info of borrower between other lenders
Old 06-07-2018, 10:38 AM   #1624

Can coz some license moneylender is funded by Al ..
Old 06-07-2018, 10:38 AM   #1625

Write their num n and on the paper.. Burn n video send and say.. Nah. Ive returned u
Hahaha..I ok one la..numb liao
Old 06-07-2018, 11:01 AM   #1626

No wonder..the samw thing happen to me. After few days they call n texted me to make payment..saying that they didnt receive payment..n they ask me to transfer again..which i told them i have the receipt of transfer amd im not transferring again. Then they say no worry dont want to pay right..see what happen when to ur house. They even know my new bto unit..ohh mann..so im suspecting they get info from license money lender..
Old 06-07-2018, 11:02 AM   #1627

License one mostly funded by ah long..u can try those license that is independent one..they don't share info of borrower between other lenders

How do we know if they are independant? Arent license money lender under IPTO?
Old 06-07-2018, 11:07 AM   #1628

No wonder..the samw thing happen to me. After few days they call n texted me to make payment..saying that they didnt receive payment..n they ask me to transfer again..which i told them i have the receipt of transfer amd im not transferring again. Then they say no worry dont want to pay right..see what happen when to ur house. They even know my new bto unit..ohh mann..so im suspecting they get info from license money lender..
Mostly license money lender will share information about borrow between them..yr Al must have gotten yr info from license that's and I suppose yr payment record quite ok that's why they offer u loan
Old 06-07-2018, 11:08 AM   #1629

How do we know if they are independant? Arent license money lender under IPTO?
Look in their company profile...there a few for eg.A. and cash****
Old 06-07-2018, 11:32 AM   #1630

As in they call specifically to tell you you haven't made payment to your licensed money lender?

If they did, then you should report your licensed money lender to the police for breach of privacy and debtor details.

-edit-

If they generic say they haven't received payment, they could be those a-holes who just want to scare you into transferring money. Same creature, different approach.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:39 AM   #1631

As in they call specifically to tell you you haven't made payment to your licensed money lender?

If they did, then you should report your licensed money lender to the police for breach of privacy and debtor details.

-edit-

If they generic say they haven't received payment, they could be those a-holes who just want to scare you into transferring money. Same creature, different approach.

The acct given is not to my MLM..ive made polive report and they said the acct is in their database...this AL still insist me to pay if not they will harrass my house,wife n workplc..wth.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:41 AM   #1632

-edit-

They Wana scare u then u scam their money lo..tell them u need 2k loan.
Old 06-07-2018, 01:03 PM   #1633

Yes. I did. In fact I did not seek to borrow money from these blood sucking loan sharks. I was under the impression they were licensed moneylenders. Turns out...they were in fact loansharks, without a face or name. I got scammed big time. I took only $300...and after a few weeks ended paying this blood sucker $21,000.00. I had no choice but to seek help from SALC. And they did a wonderful job. Now I have my peace back. Life goes on and I am really grateful to those people at SALC.
What did they do though? And how much did they charge? If you were already being harassed, why did you pay 21k?
Old 06-07-2018, 01:17 PM   #1634

What did they do though? And how much did they charge? If you were already being harassed, why did you pay 21k?
ANSWER THE QUESTION
Old 06-07-2018, 01:53 PM   #1635

If they got ppl working in license lender is easy to obtain our info ....
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.