Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint guys. I gave up and made the payment of $500 to them. When I making payment the UML pester me to buy 4D with them $20 else he would harass my office. I transferred $500. I let him know and then I blocked him. Changed my number, close bank account. Have alerted my office also. Rlly rlly stupid of me to have enquired. Beware guys. I got into this mess cz my hand itchy I went to search on carousell

By any chance.. Ur l/s is from PowerCredit - Steve?

Nas1978

Reaction score
Nas, What else did you do?

I close my acc and make the police report.i did ask for help from SALS from FB but they have price for it.. And manpower to our area,Such as camera installation, consult and more.But they quote is very expensive. I guess we need not show our fear to those bitches.

kittymeow12

Reaction score
I close my acc and make the police report.i did ask for help from SALS from FB but they have price for it.. And manpower to our area,Such as camera installation, consult and more.But they quote is very expensive. I guess we need not show our fear to those bitches.

How much you owe them? So far got come your house?

Jjlin1205

Reaction score

SALC charges how.much leh

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Its not the end.

1) You will receive numerous loan offers from different numbers.

2) You block him ? He can still use private number to call you or your office/NOK

3) You have been categorize as easy catch.

UML 1 : Yoz, got one stupid timid fish kena hooked. Transfer her $250 get back $500. Tonight lets go KTV !!!

UML 2 : Wah .... share leh

UML 3 : Mai sell fish leh ... share, i very hungry... KNN today my side 3 debtors MIA !!

UML 4 : NPNT !!

Ya...they will call yr NOK and office..good luck..

Nas1978

Reaction score
How much you owe them? So far got come your house?
Mine case is a force loan. My mistake gave them my nric. And from there they also know my NOK. They first put in $380 and weekly $200.But on the last week of payment, they bank in another $400 without my knowledge.Its no use to argue with them. So i just trf back on the payment date. I close my acc and make the police report. But i guess.. The police also dont do much. Maybe my case is just 1 in hundreds or thousands that have similar cases like mine. No IO reply also and the counter officer is like blurr also.
Havent yet, hopefully not. I have inform my employer but not Nok or family.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Told ya.

Banks don't have time for us. Police don't have time for us. By extension, UMLs also don't have time for us. You're one of 50k people have willingly given their personal data to criminals.

So if you want to help yourself, just stop sending them money. And maybe start loitering around your neighbourhood and be a bit more vigilant.

I'm like 80% sure that they won't go beyond threatening messages to you and the next of kins you gave them.

Best of luck.

Happen to me also.i asked if they could stop any transaction coming in but they refused, even with police report in hand.

Nas1978

Reaction score
Told ya.

Banks don't have time for us. Police don't have time for us. By extension, UMLs also don't have time for us. You're one of 50k people have willingly given their personal data to criminals.

So if you want to help yourself, just stop sending them money. And maybe start loitering around your neighbourhood and be a bit more vigilant.

I'm like 80% sure that they won't go beyond threatening messages to you and the next of kins you gave them.

Best of luck.

Sharuu, can i ask u more question? Can i pm. U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.