HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2018, 06:28 PM   #1651

Licensed money lender no point to run. They also never play punk with you ask you defer payment, no account etc. Even though these guys may ultimately be funded by illegal sources, they don't play the same tricks and games as those WhatsApp ah longs. Plus, because they are legal, they have every right to show up at your home or workplace to speak with you.

So legal ones, don't run. If cannot pay back, negotiate a bit with them see can extend the repayment period. Illegal ones, you pay or don't pay also will get harassed. So don't pay them if you want to. I'm not paying.
Old 06-07-2018, 06:59 PM   #1652

Wah my phone today kena bomb non stop from 12pm to 7pm. Now still kena bomb lol
Old 06-07-2018, 07:08 PM   #1653

Licensed money lender no point to run. They also never play punk with you ask you defer payment, no account etc. Even though these guys may ultimately be funded by illegal sources, they don't play the same tricks and games as those WhatsApp ah longs. Plus, because they are legal, they have every right to show up at your home or workplace to speak with you.

So legal ones, don't run. If cannot pay back, negotiate a bit with them see can extend the repayment period. Illegal ones, you pay or don't pay also will get harassed. So don't pay them if you want to. I'm not paying.
But ive already cleared my loan with my LML. Yet this bugger insist that they never received..say never inform them when making payment. N now harrasing and give me till monday to make deferment. Haizz..i dnt know whats gonna happen come monday.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:08 PM   #1654

But ive already cleared my loan with my LML. Yet this bugger insist that they never received..say never inform them when making payment. N now harrasing and give me till monday to make deferment. Haizz..i dnt know whats gonna happen come monday.
Licensed moneylender wont ask you to defer one lah. This guy is definitely an ahlong.
Old 06-07-2018, 08:12 PM   #1655

Wah my phone today kena bomb non stop from 12pm to 7pm. Now still kena bomb lol
Ignore only. Don't contact, don't pay. Mine very long already, once in a while still try their luck and send messages or call. Insurance people also do this mah. It's called...warm leads. Lol.
Old 06-07-2018, 09:26 PM   #1656

Ignore only. Don't contact, don't pay. Mine very long already, once in a while still try their luck and send messages or call. Insurance people also do this mah. It's called...warm leads. Lol.
Mine bomb non stop for 2 hours straight, then break, then bomb again. Really salute his persistence. Even my own Insurance Agent who is a blood sucker albeit a good-ish way doesnít bomb my phone so often
Old 06-07-2018, 09:32 PM   #1657

Guys, donít stop the encouraging messages. Keep it coming. Just told my NOK today, after much dilly dally and lack of courage. Feel so F***ING LIBERATED BROOOOOO!!
Old 07-07-2018, 08:50 AM   #1658

How long have u been ignoring them?did they come to ur hse or call ur workplace?
Old 07-07-2018, 01:19 PM   #1659

I feel so loved by my ah longs. Non stop verbal abuse on Whatsapp, chain calling since 12pm. Yesterday call marathon lasted 2 hours, letís see today longer or not
Old 07-07-2018, 01:35 PM   #1660

I feel so loved by my ah longs. Non stop verbal abuse on Whatsapp, chain calling since 12pm. Yesterday call marathon lasted 2 hours, letís see today longer or not

Did they call your NoK or workplace?
Old 07-07-2018, 01:45 PM   #1661

Did they call your NoK or workplace?
Called my NOK, home, boss, basically everyone I listed as a contact. No one really entertained him except for my boss who managed to stall him by telling him he also looking for me because I owe my boss money LOL
Old 07-07-2018, 01:55 PM   #1662

Called my NOK, home, boss, basically everyone I listed as a contact. No one really entertained him except for my boss who managed to stall him by telling him he also looking for me because I owe my boss money LOL

How long have this been going? They came to ur house?
Old 07-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #1663

How long have this been going? They came to ur house?
This just started on Wednesday when I made the police report. So today is day 4, harassment and verbal abuse still going very strong with no sign of letting up. The usual your mother cb, whole family die, break leg, set fire videos, splash paint videos all send to me.

Every one say will come to my house tonight. We shall see.
Old 07-07-2018, 02:11 PM   #1664

This just started on Wednesday when I made the police report. So today is day 4, harassment and verbal abuse still going very strong with no sign of letting up. The usual your mother cb, whole family die, break leg, set fire videos, splash paint videos all send to me.

Every one say will come to my house tonight. We shall see.

Ohh mann...u seem so calm about it...u mean afew AL looking for u?
Old 07-07-2018, 02:26 PM   #1665

They want your SIM card for what?
They said they will communicate with the LS using my sim card.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.