HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2018, 03:18 PM   #1666

Ohh mann...u seem so calm about it...u mean afew AL looking for u?
I got quite a few AL looking for me.

Itís not that Iím calm, but Iím resigned to the fact that this harassing is happening. Itís definitely stressful to see my phone getting bombed and all the threatening messages being flooded into my Whatsapp. Itís not easy, but Iím trying to take it day by day as it unfolds.

I get very jumpy when phone calls start coming in or I see messages being sent.
Old 07-07-2018, 07:34 PM   #1667

They said they will communicate with the LS using my sim card.
HAH. That means they will hijack your identity. No thanks, I'm happy to ownself sort it out for free.
Old 07-07-2018, 08:55 PM   #1668

How long does the harrassment last?

Mine seems to have stopped after just a few days. He started on my supposed due date. I didn't reply to the LS and had already filed a police repirt. Then he sent that Indian worker to my house 1 day after my due date to take photo of my door. I called the police and the police were even able to question the Indian worker.

I am just wondering if he will send others. Others who are not so "innocent" like this Indian worker who only wanted to borrow money as well.

How long does the harrassment last for you guys? If you completely have zero communication and zero replies to the harrassment?
Old 07-07-2018, 10:41 PM   #1669

How long does the harrassment last?

Mine seems to have stopped after just a few days. He started on my supposed due date. I didn't reply to the LS and had already filed a police repirt. Then he sent that Indian worker to my house 1 day after my due date to take photo of my door. I called the police and the police were even able to question the Indian worker.

I am just wondering if he will send others. Others who are not so "innocent" like this Indian worker who only wanted to borrow money as well.

How long does the harrassment last for you guys? If you completely have zero communication and zero replies to the harrassment?
Only the ah longs themselves know when they want to stop harassing us. If they land another big fish, they will probably forget about us soon until the big fish default and jam their leg. Then theyíll disturb us again I suppose
Old 08-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #1670

I would like to ask everyone in this forum.. Has anyone got LS who use a cheap way to annoy their victims...like dealing in carusole and get the seller to come down to the workplace? Order food and send to workplace? Got fridge and tv from Best Denki and Harvey Norman and send to workplace? I know this is their way to sacred or making life miserable for the victims.

Annoying
Old 08-07-2018, 11:55 AM   #1671

I would like to ask everyone in this forum.. Has anyone got LS who use a cheap way to annoy their victims...like dealing in carusole and get the seller to come down to the workplace? Order food and send to workplace? Got fridge and tv from Best Denki and Harvey Norman and send to workplace? I know this is their way to sacred or making life miserable for the victims.

Annoying
How Long has it been going on for you already?
Old 08-07-2018, 01:15 PM   #1672

How Long has it been going on for you already?
Since May..start with calls.. Then the calls slow down.. Then all these started.
Old 08-07-2018, 01:21 PM   #1673

Since May..start with calls.. Then the calls slow down.. Then all these started.
Every day one time receive delivery ah?
Old 08-07-2018, 02:21 PM   #1674

Every day one time receive delivery ah?
One or two.. Just written to carusole team to suspend this LS account. Submit together with a police report.
Its his way of making their victims life miserable but i am thankful, my workplace people's work together.
Old 08-07-2018, 03:07 PM   #1675

One or two.. Just written to carusole team to suspend this LS account. Submit together with a police report.
Its his way of making their victims life miserable but i am thankful, my workplace people's work together.
Wah he very free to do that once or twice a day man.
Old 08-07-2018, 11:46 PM   #1676

What is carusole?
Old 08-07-2018, 11:51 PM   #1677

What is carusole?
HAHA.

Oh you sweet summer child.
Old 09-07-2018, 02:32 AM   #1678

I don't know if I should try this.
Tell my LS to come meet one on one I pay him cash. Has anyone dare to man up and reply to LS messages?
Old 09-07-2018, 06:53 AM   #1679

I don't know if I should try this.
Tell my LS to come meet one on one I pay him cash. Has anyone dare to man up and reply to LS messages?
They wonít meet lah. Other people got try before. Most of her are based overseas, my LS sound Malaysian.
Old 09-07-2018, 07:01 AM   #1680

HAH. That means they will hijack your identity. No thanks, I'm happy to ownself sort it out for free.
Right. Had too much stress dealing with LS. Dont want anymore. Iíd rather solve this by my own than thinking of a solution who is probably an additional problem later on.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.