Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2018, 06:59 PM   #1696

Wow no Al went up yet..I suay my Al very hiong
Your AL come up ur house already?
Old 09-07-2018, 08:22 PM   #1697

maybe your motion detector got 3rd eye?
YA SIA CCB.

I slept outside my house for five nights at the height of my ah long drama and only went back inside because of backache and hantu. Some auntie say my neighbourhood not clean...
Old 09-07-2018, 08:45 PM   #1698
High Supremacy Member

Do they only harrass u during working hours??mine seems to be ard 11am to 6pm. Then it goes silence.
Got people borrow $1 million from multiple loan sharks then call police catch all them for harassment ??? Immediate become millionaire.
Old 09-07-2018, 08:54 PM   #1699
High Supremacy Member

Licensed money lender no point to run. They also never play punk with you ask you defer payment, no account etc. Even though these guys may ultimately be funded by illegal sources, they don't play the same tricks and games as those WhatsApp ah longs. Plus, because they are legal, they have every right to show up at your home or workplace to speak with you.

So legal ones, don't run. If cannot pay back, negotiate a bit with them see can extend the repayment period. Illegal ones, you pay or don't pay also will get harassed. So don't pay them if you want to. I'm not paying.
Good idea to get all the cold hard cash.
Since Loan Shark is very coward in Singapore.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:17 PM   #1700

They won’t meet lah. Other people got try before. Most of her are based overseas, my LS sound Malaysian.
Yah, I tried before liao. Ask him or send runner meet me at coffee shop 3 months ago. Until now still no reply. I even tell him I pay the interest.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:00 PM   #1701
Supremacy Member

Guys I keep asking the LS for account number to pay back. But he keep delaying say no account.
Everyday I ask for acc but no reply.
Like that means what ah?
Old 09-07-2018, 10:19 PM   #1702

Guys I keep asking the LS for account number to pay back. But he keep delaying say no account.
Like that means what ah?
Means he wants you to delay payment la. Then suddenly say you late payment. Read from page one. DONT PAY!

I kena scam, i realized it was loanshark. I read the thread for 1 hour. I didnt pay. Told my NOK, told my neighbours, told my workplace, block them, change number, close bank acct immediatetly. All done in one day.

You keep asking and asking. But you keep doing opposite. Dont drain out yourself with fear. Invigorate yourself with confidence and instill courage within you. Then you know you can actually fight back.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:40 PM   #1703
Supremacy Member

Means he wants you to delay payment la. Then suddenly say you late payment. Read from page one. DONT PAY!

I kena scam, i realized it was loanshark. I read the thread for 1 hour. I didnt pay. Told my NOK, told my neighbours, told my workplace, block them, change number, close bank acct immediatetly. All done in one day.

You keep asking and asking. But you keep doing opposite. Dont drain out yourself with fear. Invigorate yourself with confidence and instill courage within you. Then you know you can actually fight back.
Ya I close my bank acct liao. Scared he go put money inside.
Once the LS show his true colour i will block him.

So after you did that, did the LS come and harass u?
Old 09-07-2018, 10:48 PM   #1704

So far quiet.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:49 PM   #1705

I am holding you personally responsible if anything happens to my house.

You pay them, they pay runners. STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.
Old 09-07-2018, 10:55 PM   #1706

I am holding you personally responsible if anything happens to my house.

You pay them, they pay runners. STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS.
Ya sia. Bendi you pay them you paying runners. STOP FUNDING THEM.

But if they come, im ready.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:20 PM   #1707

But do they call your nok to disturb? Or call office to threaten?
Of course they will call your NOK and disturb your office to get you to come out and talk to them. So it is best if you stay one step ahead of them and let your NOK and office know the situation so that they won't be chua tio when they receive calls.

I managed to find the courage to tell my NOK and office the day before the bombardment started. So everyone was prepared. Of course, my NOK were disappointed that I landed myself into this **** and dragged them into it as well, but end of the day, they understood that I was in desperate situation and I couldn't think clearly enough to not do what I did. For office, my boss was pretty supportive, so he went to throw his own smoke screen to confuse the AL by saying I owe my boss money and that he was also looking for me.

Good idea to get all the cold hard cash.
Since Loan Shark is very coward in Singapore.
This one I dunno how you going to try, since a lot of syndicates are linked, so once they know your pattern is borrow and don't repay, I don't think they will loan out anymore money to you.

Like that means what ah?
Means he want you to pay defer fee lor. He won't want you to pay the clearance one if he can collect defer fee. Clearance amount usually is transferred out to other new/repeat borrowers, if you transfer the defer fee enough times, you'll realise the account they use is ALWAYS THE SAME. That's where they earn. And that's why they will always ask you to defer.

Ya sia. Bendi you pay them you paying runners. STOP FUNDING THEM.

But if they come, im ready.
And as my ALs very kindly like to threaten me...

"come, we try"
Old 09-07-2018, 11:29 PM   #1708

Of course they will call your NOK and disturb your office to get you to come out and talk to them. So it is best if you stay one step ahead of them and let your NOK and office know the situation so that they won't be chua tio when they receive calls.

I managed to find the courage to tell my NOK and office the day before the bombardment started. So everyone was prepared. Of course, my NOK were disappointed that I landed myself into this **** and dragged them into it as well, but end of the day, they understood that I was in desperate situation and I couldn't think clearly enough to not do what I did. For office, my boss was pretty supportive, so he went to throw his own smoke screen to confuse the AL by saying I owe my boss money and that he was also looking for me.

This one I dunno how you going to try, since a lot of syndicates are linked, so once they know your pattern is borrow and don't repay, I don't think they will loan out anymore money to you.

Means he want you to pay defer fee lor. He won't want you to pay the clearance one if he can collect defer fee. Clearance amount usually is transferred out to other new/repeat borrowers, if you transfer the defer fee enough times, you'll realise the account they use is ALWAYS THE SAME. That's where they earn. And that's why they will always ask you to defer.

And as my ALs very kindly like to threaten me...

"come, we try"
Mine also like to say "we try". Try simi try, he think I so free.
Old 09-07-2018, 11:34 PM   #1709

Loan $1000 on the 4th. He said make $5200 for total and I did... the next day he called and say need another $1600 because I got 2 line each $500 so 500 pay 800. Then he say $5200 only late payment and interest.... he took my Singpass and address and 3 next of kin number...
What is the name of your AL?
Old 10-07-2018, 12:13 AM   #1710

What is the name of your AL?
These AL go by a thousand aliases. You wont be able to pin their name. Strangely they got different numbers but the voice all sound the same. My case just went quiet for the last 2 weeks after kena bombard harrassment. Today start again. disturb my NOK number.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.