HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 14-07-2018, 07:15 PM   #2011

Is it possible to give them my ATM card after that when inside a lot money then change password and take all the money
Old 14-07-2018, 08:13 PM   #2012

Is it possible to give them my ATM card after that when inside a lot money then change password and take all the money
Nowadays they will ask for ibanking token together with the ATM card to log into your bank account, so they will monitor regularly and won't keep a lot of money inside.

In any case, it's bad enough with the harassment we get when we pay and don't pay them. You really want to pull this kind of stunt with them be prepared to really kena damn jia lat. Plus, if you pass them your ATM card, you are an accessory to the crime already, likelihood they will anonymously report you to the police and then you will kena from both the police and the ah long. Worth it? doubt so.
Old 14-07-2018, 08:59 PM   #2013

Nowadays they will ask for ibanking token together with the ATM card to log into your bank account, so they will monitor regularly and won't keep a lot of money inside.

In any case, it's bad enough with the harassment we get when we pay and don't pay them. You really want to pull this kind of stunt with them be prepared to really kena damn jia lat. Plus, if you pass them your ATM card, you are an accessory to the crime already, likelihood they will anonymously report you to the police and then you will kena from both the police and the ah long. Worth it? doubt so.
wah ah long so clever now already.
Old 14-07-2018, 09:54 PM   #2014

Yes.

But first, you are not staying at the residential address on your IC and the personal details in your bank account.

Second, set email reminder when there's transaction worth more than $1000.

Third, monitor the time when there are these transaction. Eg... if everyday there are more than $1000 transaction at around 4pm

Fourth, by 3pm go down to bank to close your account and withdraw all cash out.

If you want even more money, do it on the day after you receive your payment ($500-$800 market rate) from the ah long for using your atm card and ibanking.
Old 14-07-2018, 10:43 PM   #2015

Yes.

But first, you are not staying at the residential address on your IC and the personal details in your bank account.

Second, set email reminder when there's transaction worth more than $1000.

Third, monitor the time when there are these transaction. Eg... if everyday there are more than $1000 transaction at around 4pm

Fourth, by 3pm go down to bank to close your account and withdraw all cash out.

If you want even more money, do it on the day after you receive your payment ($500-$800 market rate) from the ah long for using your atm card and ibanking.
Do they tell you when you should expect the money or you just follow their instructions as and when?
Old 14-07-2018, 10:55 PM   #2016
Supremacy Member

Itís a crime to let LS use your account for UML purpose .
Old 14-07-2018, 10:56 PM   #2017

Do they tell you when you should expect the money or you just follow their instructions as and when?
Why give atm card? Just dont entertain them ar.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:48 AM   #2018

They won't let hold any amt more than 2k la
Old 15-07-2018, 10:51 AM   #2019

Yes hardcore.
Spanish, Korean, German, US league, EPL, world cup. Now into horse racing

He will work but all earnings go to gambling. Banks and licensed moneylenders have already blacklisted him so now he can only turn to UML.

I have to live with him. I really donno how? Its been 10 years ongoing. I'm kinda at my wits end already.

Any advice?
Same la..seriously NVR help a gambler or else is NVR ending keep his money..ask him go counselling..not easy to quit the habit..I am still going tru counselling session
Old 15-07-2018, 01:30 PM   #2020

I share some experience dealing with them and quite similar to many others. Cos of gambling, borrow for al. At first abt 2 of them. But have difficulties repaying so borrow more and in no time, borrow from more than 10 and some of them is 2 loans.

First problem arises when two of the al turned out to be a scam. Long story short, cos of the two of them, got splashed paint. Since another kena from them, decided to run away from the rest. Next week or so were sheer torture. Phone ring, msg and whatsapp all non stop. A few of them started calling office. Luckily, had pluck out the courage to inform supervisor and hr abt the situation and they were sort of prepared for it. This period, further grattifi on the corridor, at least 3 times. Letters, either slip below the door or by mail quite a few.

Apparently, for those al that you had repay more than your loan through deferrment, they are more willing to let you go since they have already recover their capital. But this is not hard rule.

Brought him for counselling for his gambling habits and seems to work. Hopefully wont return to his old path
Old 15-07-2018, 05:16 PM   #2021

It's been 5 days I block AL, but today bomb my phone non stop, may I know how long this will last. BTW I own about 3k
Old 15-07-2018, 05:18 PM   #2022

It's been 5 days I block AL, but today bomb my phone non stop, may I know how long this will last. BTW I own about 3k
We also have no idea when our AL will stop harassing us. Just continue to ignore them
Old 15-07-2018, 07:35 PM   #2023

New loan??
Old 15-07-2018, 09:47 PM   #2024

Yes hardcore.
Spanish, Korean, German, US league, EPL, world cup. Now into horse racing

He will work but all earnings go to gambling. Banks and licensed moneylenders have already blacklisted him so now he can only turn to UML.

I have to live with him. I really donno how? Its been 10 years ongoing. I'm kinda at my wits end already.

Any advice?
The house always wins.
Old 15-07-2018, 10:05 PM   #2025

You wont be able to tell. But first week or so will be very bad
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.