HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree13Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 16-05-2018, 09:08 PM   #196

Told ya.

Banks don't have time for us. Police don't have time for us. By extension, UMLs also don't have time for us. You're one of 50k people have willingly given their personal data to criminals.

So if you want to help yourself, just stop sending them money. And maybe start loitering around your neighbourhood and be a bit more vigilant.

I'm like 80% sure that they won't go beyond threatening messages to you and the next of kins you gave them.

Best of luck.

Sorry to disappoint guys. I gave up and made the payment of $500 to them. When I making payment the UML pester me to buy 4D with them $20 else he would harass my office. I transferred $500. I let him know and then I blocked him. Changed my number, close bank account. Have alerted my office also. Rlly rlly stupid of me to have enquired. Beware guys. I got into this mess cz my hand itchy I went to search on carousell
kittymeow12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 09:28 PM   #197
Banned

Sorry to disappoint guys. I gave up and made the payment of $500 to them. When I making payment the UML pester me to buy 4D with them $20 else he would harass my office. I transferred $500. I let him know and then I blocked him. Changed my number, close bank account. Have alerted my office also. Rlly rlly stupid of me to have enquired. Beware guys. I got into this mess cz my hand itchy I went to search on carousell
Its not the end.

1) You will receive numerous loan offers from different numbers.

2) You block him ? He can still use private number to call you or your office/NOK

3) You have been categorize as easy catch.

UML 1 : Yoz, got one stupid timid fish kena hooked. Transfer her $250 get back $500. Tonight lets go KTV !!!

UML 2 : Wah .... share leh

UML 3 : Mai sell fish leh ... share, i very hungry... KNN today my side 3 debtors MIA !!

UML 4 : NPNT !!
Adt007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 09:41 PM   #198

Its not the end.

1) You will receive numerous loan offers from different numbers.

2) You block him ? He can still use private number to call you or your office/NOK

3) You have been categorize as easy catch.

UML 1 : Yoz, got one stupid timid fish kena hooked. Transfer her $250 get back $500. Tonight lets go KTV !!!

UML 2 : Wah .... share leh

UML 3 : Mai sell fish leh ... share, i very hungry... KNN today my side 3 debtors MIA !!

UML 4 : NPNT !!

I changed number and close bank account. Also alerted my office to filter all calls. What other things can happen?
Old 16-05-2018, 09:43 PM   #199
Banned

I changed number and close bank account. Also alerted my office to filter all calls. What other things can happen?
You got change house, change job (like i did ??) If not then a lot of things can happen !

Basically the only way to end all these is to change everything. House, number, job, bank account. If can change name and IC even best (but will be very troublesome)
Old 16-05-2018, 10:53 PM   #200

You got change house, change job (like i did ??) If not then a lot of things can happen !

Basically the only way to end all these is to change everything. House, number, job, bank account. If can change name and IC even best (but will be very troublesome)
You got change face also?

How much did you owe?
Sharuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 10:57 PM   #201

I'm not disappointed. It's your money...

And what the hell were you searching for on Carousell? "NOT loansharks"?

Good luck. Hopefully, no follow up.

Last edited by Sharuu; 16-05-2018 at 11:08 PM..
Old 16-05-2018, 11:03 PM   #202
Banned

You got change face also?

How much did you owe?
Definately more than you. I even cheat/steal the UML money
Old 16-05-2018, 11:10 PM   #203

Definately more than you. I even cheat/steal the UML money
Me too! Lol. Five figure ah?
Old 16-05-2018, 11:40 PM   #204

By any chance.. Ur l/s is from PowerCredit - Steve?
Nas1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-05-2018, 11:48 PM   #205

Nas, What else did you do?
I close my acc and make the police report.i did ask for help from SALS from FB but they have price for it.. And manpower to our area,Such as camera installation, consult and more.But they quote is very expensive. I guess we need not show our fear to those bitches.
Nas1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 12:11 AM   #206

interest

keep getting the whatsapp loan spam messages

how to stop all the calls effectively?
peaceandhope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 03:54 AM   #207

By any chance.. Ur l/s is from PowerCredit - Steve?
Mine no company. Go by Jack/Don AK Loans
Old 17-05-2018, 03:55 AM   #208

keep getting the whatsapp loan spam messages

how to stop all the calls effectively?
Change number
Old 17-05-2018, 03:57 AM   #209

I close my acc and make the police report.i did ask for help from SALS from FB but they have price for it.. And manpower to our area,Such as camera installation, consult and more.But they quote is very expensive. I guess we need not show our fear to those bitches.
How much you owe them? So far got come your house?
Old 17-05-2018, 07:19 AM   #210

SALC charges how.much leh
Jjlin1205 is online now   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.