HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-07-2018, 03:09 PM   #2131

Just ignore lor. Imagine an AL asking you whether you want work for him to help pay off the debt, go splash paint, grafitti etc. Would you? So its the same answer he could be getting from others. Hence why you see the posts here, there are many who received false orders. Low probability, but I wouldn't say zero. All the more if you know someone facing AL cases, bring them to this website lol.
I pity those giving in and accept those AL dirty jobs. From one trouble with AL then another trouble with the law.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:10 PM   #2132

my house lol
He says that im the top of the priority list and im the first one hes coming after.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:21 PM   #2133

He says that im the top of the priority list and im the first one hes coming after.
Probably copy paste sms to other debtors as well. The fear will come, no doubt about it. But this we will only take one day at a time. Just lie low and dont reply, block his number. You dont want to be seen as someone guai lan/xia lan to him. Cos if you keep replying him, the AL will know you are under his radar.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:23 PM   #2134

Just ignore lor. Imagine an AL asking you whether you want work for him to help pay off the debt, go splash paint, grafitti etc. Would you? So its the same answer he could be getting from others. Hence why you see the posts here, there are many who received false orders. Low probability, but I wouldn't say zero. All the more if you know someone facing AL cases, bring them to this website lol.
I haven't been replying....previously already asked me if I wanna work for them or give them my atm card. Current market rate for atm card/ibanking account is: Loan Clear & $300/day.

OF COZ I DECLINED.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:30 PM   #2135

I haven't been replying....previously already asked me if I wanna work for them or give them my atm card. Current market rate for atm card/ibanking account is: Loan Clear & $300/day.

OF COZ I DECLINED.
See! Its only asking you atm card/ibanking account. Why never ask you splash paint/graffiti? Even better what..

If you read the news:
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...lice-operation

"Another five suspects are believed to have taken part in harassment on behalf of loan sharks by splashing paint and scrawling loan shark-related messages on walls."

So its 5 out of 118 arrested for splashing of paint and grafitti. The rest are just providing false information, ATM transfers etc.

If you're a gambler, tell me, what's the odds of 5 out of 118? I'm not saying its totally 0. Just ignore and take each day as it comes.
Old 17-07-2018, 03:48 PM   #2136

OF COZ I DECLINED.
$300 a day ?!?!?!?! that's $9000 a month !

Please intro me your AL

KNN, last time my one say $500 a month !
Old 17-07-2018, 04:37 PM   #2137

I dont even block them.. Whateva vulgarities thrown.. I just take it and throw back at them.
Bro just block la. The more you egg them on the longer they’ll harass you. Just disappear
Old 17-07-2018, 05:08 PM   #2138

Bro just block la. The more you egg them on the longer they’ll harass you. Just disappear
Roger that bro
Old 17-07-2018, 05:14 PM   #2139

U have only 1 Al after u?
Yes.. Only 1
Old 17-07-2018, 05:22 PM   #2140

But then.. If never block they harass..block also they will harass.. Hahaha
Old 17-07-2018, 05:58 PM   #2141

But then.. If never block they harass..block also they will harass.. Hahaha
So which one you prefer?
Old 17-07-2018, 06:06 PM   #2142

LJ la, say only. Mine also said this and said wanted to do every other thing to my family. Then ask me, "WANT TO TRY?". Favourite line lol. Like farting in the wind. Just ignore, don't engage them. Think of them like the ex-girlfriend who wants to get back with you after someone told her you just strike 4D.
Old 17-07-2018, 06:27 PM   #2143

So which one you prefer?
I know everyone will say block them.. Even the police also say to block them.. Sometimes im too bored and just entertain their harassment haha.. But then again.. I heed the majority advice and block them. 👍
Old 17-07-2018, 06:29 PM   #2144

LJ la, say only. Mine also said this and said wanted to do every other thing to my family. Then ask me, "WANT TO TRY?". Favourite line lol. Like farting in the wind. Just ignore, don't engage them. Think of them like the ex-girlfriend who wants to get back with you after someone told her you just strike 4D.
I was wandering if they claim that i owe them 3k and im already at the top of their list..sounds like a joke.. Im sure there are other who owe lot more than me. Unless they are small balls AL acting like big AL
Old 17-07-2018, 06:33 PM   #2145

I was wandering if they claim that i owe them 3k and im already at the top of their list..sounds like a joke.. Im sure there are other who owe lot more than me. Unless they are small balls AL acting like big AL
They claim you owe 3k because they add in all the late payment, interest payment, clear fee, all the fee inside thats why 3k.

You see the newspaper article, 20k loan become 400k. Because of all this nonsense fee.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.