HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #2176

Yes sir I just saw it

You create another fake account, add him as friend. See what post he decide to post.
Old 18-07-2018, 02:00 PM   #2177

Stop funding the criminals just stop transferring them! They are criminals whom are all hiding at call centers at Malaysia
I fully agree with you on this statement compare to your few post ahead.
Stop paying.
Make a police report and let the police handle it.
Those Ah Long dare not come to Singapore meet anyone face to face, they only send those naive low level runner.
They are more like the keyboard warrior, very fierce online virtually.

Old 18-07-2018, 02:08 PM   #2178

Stop funding the criminals just stop transferring them! They are criminals whom are all hiding at call centers at Malaysia
How do u guys know they are hiding in Malaysia?
Old 18-07-2018, 04:26 PM   #2179

Harrasing start again... Just received a whatapps SMS from AL. send me a copy of my ic and said BLOCK ME HUH. what can they do with our ic? Can advise?
Old 18-07-2018, 04:27 PM   #2180

Harrasing start again... Just received a whatapps SMS from AL. send me a copy of my ic and said BLOCK ME HUH. what can they do with our ic? Can advise?
Send you love letter to make you famous I guess
Old 18-07-2018, 04:30 PM   #2181

So what should I do? Report lose of ic and get it replace?
Old 18-07-2018, 04:33 PM   #2182

Three debt collectors jailed for being part of an unlawful assembly at Funan Digitalife Mall

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...embly-at-funan
Old 18-07-2018, 04:34 PM   #2183

So what should I do? Report lose of ic and get it replace?
Don't ever tell lie to Police.

Lying, or more precisely, furnishing false information to the authorities, such as the police, is a criminal offence punishable by fine and imprisonment.

Pursuant to section 177 of the Penal Code, when a person is legally bound to provide information to the authorities but deliberately offers false information instead, he may become liable for a fine, imprisonment or both. Lying about your particulars to immigration officers, for instance, could land you in hot soup. Furthermore, if the information pertains to criminal activities, the punishment may become more severe, such as when a potential witness lies to the police with regards to criminal loanshark activity.

In addition, providing false information with the intent to cause a public servant to use his lawful power to the injury of another person is also a criminal offence pursuant to section 182 of the Penal Code. For instance, falsely making a complaint against a police officer, such as accusing him of misconduct, in an attempt to sabotage his career may fall within the definition of this offence.

More seriously, lying to the police with the intention of assisting a criminal in escaping conviction, or tampering and destroying evidence with such a similar intention, is a serious offence pursuant to section 201 of the Penal Code.

Finally, pursuant to section 203 of the Penal Code, whoever “knowing or having reason to believe that an offence has been committed, gives any information respecting that offence which he knows or believes to be false” shall be liable to a jail term of up to 2 years, or a fine, or both.

https://singaporelegaladvice.com/law...-in-singapore/
Old 18-07-2018, 04:40 PM   #2184

Nothing much la. Its not like they will take your ic and borrow from another AL lol.

Cos you never block the number or they using another number to whatsapp you. Then again just continue blocking them.

They are just sending the exact IC copy you sent them for borrowing, just to threaten.
Old 18-07-2018, 04:47 PM   #2185

Nothing much la. Its not like they will take your ic and borrow from another AL lol.

Cos you never block the number or they using another number to whatsapp you. Then again just continue blocking them.

They are just sending the exact IC copy you sent them for borrowing, just to threaten.
Thanks for advise. I'll keep blocking them
Old 18-07-2018, 04:55 PM   #2186

They will send alot if pic message la..I received pic of my door.they ask me tonite better rmb to lock my gate n door la..
Old 18-07-2018, 04:58 PM   #2187

How do u guys know they are hiding in Malaysia?
Malaysia, Thailand and china ....very few Al will be base in Singapore la. Those high level maybe in singapore la. Let ppl roll money for them...
Old 18-07-2018, 04:58 PM   #2188

Any other harassment yet
Old 18-07-2018, 05:02 PM   #2189

Malaysia, Thailand and china ....very few Al will be base in Singapore la. Those high level maybe in singapore la. Let ppl roll money for them...
Ohh.. I thought all these AL n runners are from those geylang area.. Coffee shop area..those full.on tattoos.
Old 18-07-2018, 05:03 PM   #2190

Any other harassment yet
Only send me whatapp using another number. And received a few AL HI BROTHER NEED LOAN CALL ME. I just block them
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.