Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2018, 07:22 AM   #211

Me too! Lol. Five figure ah?
I also five figure.hahaa
Old 17-05-2018, 07:24 AM   #212

Its not the end.

1) You will receive numerous loan offers from different numbers.

2) You block him ? He can still use private number to call you or your office/NOK

3) You have been categorize as easy catch.

UML 1 : Yoz, got one stupid timid fish kena hooked. Transfer her $250 get back $500. Tonight lets go KTV !!!

UML 2 : Wah .... share leh

UML 3 : Mai sell fish leh ... share, i very hungry... KNN today my side 3 debtors MIA !!

UML 4 : NPNT !!
Ya...they will call yr NOK and office..good luck..
Old 17-05-2018, 08:01 AM   #213

SALC charges how.much leh
They have consultation fees,camera fees and manpower.. All around $3k,ard there. I didnt take it up. I myself is short of cash and rely on my salary.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:05 AM   #214

How much you owe them? So far got come your house?
Mine case is a force loan. My mistake gave them my nric. And from there they also know my NOK. They first put in $380 and weekly $200.But on the last week of payment, they bank in another $400 without my knowledge.Its no use to argue with them. So i just trf back on the payment date. I close my acc and make the police report. But i guess.. The police also dont do much. Maybe my case is just 1 in hundreds or thousands that have similar cases like mine. No IO reply also and the counter officer is like blurr also.
Havent yet, hopefully not. I have inform my employer but not Nok or family.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:07 AM   #215

keep getting the whatsapp loan spam messages

how to stop all the calls effectively?
Ignore. Deletw.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:08 AM   #216

Mine no company. Go by Jack/Don AK Loans
Mine claim he is from PowerCredit, name steve.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:08 AM   #217

Definately more than you. I even cheat/steal the UML money
U so daring. wah 5 figure ah!!
But they come to ur workplace and home right?
Old 17-05-2018, 08:10 AM   #218

Told ya.

Banks don't have time for us. Police don't have time for us. By extension, UMLs also don't have time for us. You're one of 50k people have willingly given their personal data to criminals.

So if you want to help yourself, just stop sending them money. And maybe start loitering around your neighbourhood and be a bit more vigilant.

I'm like 80% sure that they won't go beyond threatening messages to you and the next of kins you gave them.

Best of luck.
Happen to me also.i asked if they could stop any transaction coming in but they refused, even with police report in hand.
Old 17-05-2018, 08:11 AM   #219

Told ya.

Banks don't have time for us. Police don't have time for us. By extension, UMLs also don't have time for us. You're one of 50k people have willingly given their personal data to criminals.

So if you want to help yourself, just stop sending them money. And maybe start loitering around your neighbourhood and be a bit more vigilant.

I'm like 80% sure that they won't go beyond threatening messages to you and the next of kins you gave them.

Best of luck.
Sharuu, can i ask u more question? Can i pm. U
Old 17-05-2018, 08:43 AM   #220

How much u own..small or big amount
Old 17-05-2018, 10:09 AM   #221

Ya, can.

Are you my loanshark?
Old 17-05-2018, 10:26 AM   #222

Happen to me also.i asked if they could stop any transaction coming in but they refused, even with police report in hand.
It's not they refused la. More like they can't. And they have every right not to. You think you who, come bearing police report only, they will stop everything they doing and help you?

Like I said, we're one of 50k people who WILLINGLY gave our personal details to criminals. Even when we've been told not to. (Yesterday I passed by the lift lobby of my neighbouring block and saw the avoid ah long poster on the wall. If they had put this on MY block, I won't be in this sorry state. Just saying.) I keep seeing people moaning about SPF not doing anything la, banks not helping them la, et cetera. Help yourselves. Stop transferring money. Close bank account. Patrol your own flat if you have to. This thing has been going on forever because it is a scam that works brilliantly. It makes you the victim AND the accomplice. Of course it won't be eradicated overnight, there is obviously still a demand, as evident by this very forum. So quit whining about everyone else not helping us and OWN OUR OWN PROBLEMS.

By the way, I patrolled my own flat for the first few nights when I defaulted. Slept at the staircase with a tire iron in my hand. Strongly advise against it. First, it's very uncomfortable and tiring and second, it makes you look like suspicious one.

Last edited by Sharuu; 17-05-2018 at 10:54 AM..
Old 17-05-2018, 10:28 AM   #223

I also five figure.hahaa
The got send more flyers to your neighbours? You got talk to your neighbours yet?
Old 17-05-2018, 10:31 AM   #224

They have consultation fees,camera fees and manpower.. All around $3k,ard there. I didnt take it up. I myself is short of cash and rely on my salary.
Wah, I was quoted a lot less than you.

I also didn't take it up. I thought they were like the other side of the same ah long coin. Also relying on your fear to make a few bucks, but under the guise of "giving you peace of mind". I got put off when they couldn't guarantee that my NOK wouldn't be harassed. Like that, what's the point, I might as well put up with it.

Why don't you borrow from another ah long, default on that payment and use the money to pay SALC for their services? See how they deal with it. Lol.

Last edited by Sharuu; 17-05-2018 at 10:34 AM..
Old 17-05-2018, 10:48 AM   #225

I also five figure.hahaa
When you say five figure, you mean the amount they gave you or the amount they said you have to pay back?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.