HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-07-2018, 04:28 PM   #2266

You got install CCTV or not ?
Let the runner come my house and find out whether I got install or not lor. Hahahaha
Old 19-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #2267

I read somewhere only get $200 per job.
AL play out the runner and don't pay him for the jobs done.

https://mothership.sg/2018/06/spore-...ested-instead/
This one 3x stupid. One time work for AL, second time kena play out by AL, third time go report police because AL never pay him.
Old 19-07-2018, 04:49 PM   #2268

Not necessary. Mine didn't ask for any. Just ic & bank account will do.
Those loan are by ah long or UML i think... they required ic and ur bank acc... pls dont take those loan... today the **** idiot msg me le... the case is last week as i never request for the loan but tat idiot transfer me $400 and tell me next week thurs payback $600 or $200 defer... anyway i close my acc le... today he msg me to transfer the $200 to an acc... i tell him i m not, if he still want back his $400 then send a acc i only pay him back his $400... he ignore and ask me if i want play he shall play with me... any kind good advise
Old 19-07-2018, 05:11 PM   #2269

Those loan are by ah long or UML i think... they required ic and ur bank acc... pls dont take those loan... today the **** idiot msg me le... the case is last week as i never request for the loan but tat idiot transfer me $400 and tell me next week thurs payback $600 or $200 defer... anyway i close my acc le... today he msg me to transfer the $200 to an acc... i tell him i m not, if he still want back his $400 then send a acc i only pay him back his $400... he ignore and ask me if i want play he shall play with me... any kind good advise
Make a Police report.
Send the youtube link to the guy and ask him why want to risk his future for $200 ?

Old 19-07-2018, 05:13 PM   #2270

This is free money sia!
See the AL logic:

He give you $400, threaten you to return him $600. So he earn $200 just by shouting over the phone. I dont even earn that much if I work in telemarketing. If you transfer $200 or $600 to him, he know this account is active. Maybe he will transfer more and demand you to return more, or once you transfer the money back, he will take this money and get runner to harass you. So either way you still kena harass.

Rmb they are not call LS for no reason. That's like expecting the shark not to eat you if you didn't eat them. So if you leave your DNA behind, confirm they can smell you from afar, confirm they will come back.

Might as well take the money, close the account, buy a Coach wallet and snap a pic send him. Then just block him

Last edited by lesnar88; 19-07-2018 at 05:26 PM..
Old 19-07-2018, 05:23 PM   #2271

This is free money sia!
See the AL logic,

He give you $400, threaten you to return him $600. So he earn $200 just by shouting over the phone. I dont even earn that much if I work in telemarketing. If you transfer $200 or $600 to him, he know this account is active. Maybe he will transfer more and demand you to return more, or once you transfer the money back, he will take this money and get runner to harass you. So either way you still kena harass. Might as well take the money, close the account, buy a Coach wallet and snap a pic send him.

Haha yah ... but i dont think i will use those money... i just dont want any issue...
Old 19-07-2018, 05:34 PM   #2272

Haha yah ... but i dont think i will use those money... i just dont want any issue...
Same here...
Old 19-07-2018, 05:41 PM   #2273

Same here...

U oso being force transfer? The problem is this money i did not request for just tat idiot force transfer and now force me do defer $200 to acc... send voice msg threatening me... saying “if i dont pay ask me wait”
Old 19-07-2018, 05:47 PM   #2274

Already got issue. If you transfer back, they will know your account still active then they harass. If you don't transfer back also that will harass. Might as well spend the money.
Old 19-07-2018, 05:55 PM   #2275

Already got issue. If you transfer back, they will know your account still active then they harass. If you don't transfer back also that will harass. Might as well spend the money.
Is not about spending anyway my back acc close le... but i still dont want those money tat they force transfer... anyway reporting police oso need hand over the $400? I guess FML to be in this ****
Old 19-07-2018, 06:06 PM   #2276

Is not about spending anyway my back acc close le... but i still dont want those money tat they force transfer... anyway reporting police oso need hand over the $400? I guess FML to be in this ****
Okay, Batman. If you don't want to spend then give me lor. I happy to spend on your behalf.

Police won't ask but if you want to give also, your choice.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:16 PM   #2277

Okay, Batman. If you don't want to spend then give me lor. I happy to spend on your behalf.

Police won't ask but if you want to give also, your choice.
Wat i mean was for this $400 wat extend can they go till?
Old 19-07-2018, 06:18 PM   #2278

Why u all can find this force AL, mine is all those 5 weeks payment.
Old 19-07-2018, 06:21 PM   #2279

Why u all can find this force AL, mine is all those 5 weeks payment.
Lor nope this UML clear them full payment b4... after tat i no loan they keep asking me to loan but i dont want... so they force transfer and force to pay them back... better becareful of such thing... this tactics quite common when i saw through this char channel... dont get hooked by them best dont loan from them... all this offer from sms, whatsapp and online... all fake just want hook u up... once u got hooked by them they wont let u go even u repay them back...

Last edited by Somochi; 19-07-2018 at 06:26 PM..
Old 19-07-2018, 06:30 PM   #2280

Same here...
waunderwall u oso same been force transfer and ask u pay back them? How ur case going on? If worst come to worst i just report police le...
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.