Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

cw3007

Reaction score
But with DRS, will there be any publicly available records?

Nobody will be so free to go online and check yr drs status n must pay a fees. DRS still can travel and bank account will not be frozen but at the discretion of thr bank. Bankruptcy cant travel till u r out of red zone to green zone and bank account all frozen but OA will give u a bank account so that u could pay yr monthly contribution. Unlike drs 100% debt repayment,bankruptcy repayment could be 5-20% of your total debt depend on your earning potential.

Aphazel

Reaction score
After oath taking, when will be yr court hearing? One month later or 1 week later?

For me my oath taking is nxt tuesday aft dat in 3 weeks submit online documents than in 3 weeks meet O.A. then nxt 3 weeks 1st payment. Once submit online documents no creditors can disturb me already. After this no more debts for me regret big time.

Last edited:

cw3007

Reaction score
For me my oath taking is nxt tuesday aft dat in 3 weeks submit online documents than in 3 weeks meet O.A. then nxt 3 weeks 1st payment. Once submit online documents no creditors can disturb me already.

Ok thks. No court hearing then. In the event after meeting OA u still can decide to go BK then court hearing apply

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
1tmeVEMl.jpg

samson lee come in (93592991)

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/116107296-post1.html

Khai82

Reaction score
UML u dont have to pay a single cent.Mine has been silent after 4 months so far.Only love letter twice.Once Al transferred me money of $500 and demand the payment in a week.I must say thank u to them for the free money.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
UML u dont have to pay a single cent.Mine has been silent after 4 months so far.Only love letter twice.Once Al transferred me money of $500 and demand the payment in a week.I must say thank u to them for the free money.

Free money ? :s11:

bbbbbw

Reaction score
Received a call from a guy asking if I need personal loan.
I never borrowed from AL or UML and i wonder how they get my mobile.
The guy called from a mobile line

Rinni1604

Reaction score
Loansharks Harassment

Hi All ,

I'm 26 yrs old and i have 3 kids. Staying with my parents and my husband as well. I do encounter the same problem here as well. Received text msgs regarding to monthly loan. So i also make an enquiry. Gave all the details and guess what.. Within 1 hr they trsnfer money $400 ($200 deferment/$600 clear in 1 week) the smallest. The biggest is $1600 ( $300 deferment/$2000 clear in 1 week). Different number , different people , different names but i bet its the same boss. Been paying up the interest since April. Until i started to seek for advice and help. So i went to AMP ( Associates of Muslim Professional ) , TKH Family Service and Adullum. All 3 of them told the same thing. Report to police , change phone number and change bank account. Esp Adullum they asked me " What problem you have ? " and so i told them " I got Ah Long problem " and they replied " Haiya..Ah Long.. Easy to settle! Do this 3 simple steps which i mention above , report and change. Thats all. My payment shuld be on last Monday which is on the 20th Aug 2018 up till now no harrassment yet. But received msg frm UML , they took a photo of my house. And also a video of them burning the house down. I have 3 kids living with me so all i do is to stay up all night to take care of it. My husband is very particular of this as well. so he standby his hammer just in case if someone do something stupid and he can just throw the hammer on his/her body or head. Yes we open the door until 6am. Last night 24th Aug 2018 at 11pm i was on my laptop reading all the harassment loanshark in this forum suddenly there's a man passby my house and walk back to the lift area. i quickly wake my husband up and he ran outside n took the hammer. but unfortunately we didnt get the man.

Need to endure and go thru all this **** happening at night for a while. Will update again on this if theres anything happen.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi All ,

I'm 26 yrs old and i have 3 kids. Staying with my parents and my husband as well. I do encounter the same problem here as well. Received text msgs regarding to monthly loan. So i also make an enquiry. Gave all the details and guess what.. Within 1 hr they trsnfer money $400 ($200 deferment/$600 clear in 1 week) the smallest. The biggest is $1600 ( $300 deferment/$2000 clear in 1 week). Different number , different people , different names but i bet its the same boss. Been paying up the interest since April. Until i started to seek for advice and help. So i went to AMP ( Associates of Muslim Professional ) , TKH Family Service and Adullum. All 3 of them told the same thing. Report to police , change phone number and change bank account. Esp Adullum they asked me " What problem you have ? " and so i told them " I got Ah Long problem " and they replied " Haiya..Ah Long.. Easy to settle! Do this 3 simple steps which i mention above , report and change. Thats all. My payment shuld be on last Monday which is on the 20th Aug 2018 up till now no harrassment yet. But received msg frm UML , they took a photo of my house. And also a video of them burning the house down. I have 3 kids living with me so all i do is to stay up all night to take care of it. My husband is very particular of this as well. so he standby his hammer just in case if someone do something stupid and he can just throw the hammer on his/her body or head. Yes we open the door until 6am. Last night 24th Aug 2018 at 11pm i was on my laptop reading all the harassment loanshark in this forum suddenly there's a man passby my house and walk back to the lift area. i quickly wake my husband up and he ran outside n took the hammer. but unfortunately we didnt get the man.

Need to endure and go thru all this **** happening at night for a while. Will update again on this if theres anything happen.

When you need the money, everything okay.
When is time to pay back, wanna throw hammer on his/her body or head.
Well Done. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.