Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

I was genuinely looking for capital for my business so approached those ads on the* carousell.
Asked for income proof , id , nok contacts and all and all seemed so professional.** Then end of the day , just transferred me 5% of what i asked saying it was a trial loan. No contract , just simply tranferred.
I told him that if he had given me the full amount i asked for* i would have happily paid him 20% weekly forever lol.

Make a police report if they have no license.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Paid back what he transferred + interest. Kept insisting to defer , i Kept telling him the same thing; full loan i willing to defer every week.
So many bs stories omg. Loan approved la , need to wait for me clear 4 x deferment first la , If clear full need to forfiet 15x deferment ( loan amount i initially asked for lol). I hear also wanna laugh.

U ask him go Rob better..

Dean38

Reaction score
I have been harassed by the runners a few times alrdy yesterday a total of 3 harrasment 1 at 5pm 1 at 8pm and 2 unknown indians came and left after seeinh a confrontation at my house. It was my mistake at first for taking the loans via fb as it looks legit. But now my family in laws are facing the issues and beat yet dey came wen i was never at home. I knew who i took the loan frm but some i dun even know. Yesterday my family was threaten that if i don pay up in 2 days of 1k dey will burn the house now my in laws disown me so i have that as a consequence enough lost my job and all. Now its pretty harf for me to face dem. I called the pokice wen my sis was engaging wif dem at 8pm but dey arrived at 9 to 915pm wen the altercation was over i was pretty upset. If they were fast enough dey might have caught these guys. But the best part was dey were late in responding. I have stopped paying these UML and now the fear dat i haf has took its toll. Went to approach help from organisation it was the same thing chng ur phone numbers. But we cant chnge our house. Dese so called debtor or runners doing the bidding for the loan sharks dont dey know dat is wrong? But it seems i cant make dem stop coming even wif cctv dey will block their faces. I really need help and now traumatised cant sleep always thinking wat should i do..its really stressful enough.i went to the singapore anti loanshark community vut dey rqsted for payment to deal wif these loansharks.i tried to negotiate oayment if dey can handle dia first and i will pay dem installment but till now no reply. If we don have any money left how do we even oay to atoo all dese harassment. Are we debtors left high n dry. Seriously it really is hurting my head thinking abt it. Any advice?

Ray1969

Reaction score
I have been harassed by the runners a few times alrdy yesterday a total of 3 harrasment 1 at 5pm 1 at 8pm and 2 unknown indians came and left after seeinh a confrontation at my house. It was my mistake at first for taking the loans via fb as it looks legit. But now my family in laws are facing the issues and beat yet dey came wen i was never at home. I knew who i took the loan frm but some i dun even know. Yesterday my family was threaten that if i don pay up in 2 days of 1k dey will burn the house now my in laws disown me so i have that as a consequence enough lost my job and all. Now its pretty harf for me to face dem. I called the pokice wen my sis was engaging wif dem at 8pm but dey arrived at 9 to 915pm wen the altercation was over i was pretty upset. If they were fast enough dey might have caught these guys. But the best part was dey were late in responding. I have stopped paying these UML and now the fear dat i haf has took its toll. Went to approach help from organisation it was the same thing chng ur phone numbers. But we cant chnge our house. Dese so called debtor or runners doing the bidding for the loan sharks dont dey know dat is wrong? But it seems i cant make dem stop coming even wif cctv dey will block their faces. I really need help and now traumatised cant sleep always thinking wat should i do..its really stressful enough.i went to the singapore anti loanshark community vut dey rqsted for payment to deal wif these loansharks.i tried to negotiate oayment if dey can handle dia first and i will pay dem installment but till now no reply. If we don have any money left how do we even oay to atoo all dese harassment. Are we debtors left high n dry. Seriously it really is hurting my head thinking abt it. Any advice?

This is a forseeable situation and the max they can do to you. Nothing big deal, they can't anything more. Just don't pay, ignore, and be firm. They soon will give up.Afterall, they have already caused damages to you, so why bother to pay any more. There should be no more fear in you since the worst has been done. No point approach the anti ah long, and no point negotiate payment to uml, because there is no end to it. You will never finish paying, and once you stop, same thing will happen again. And the money you paid are all wasted to the drain. So endure and don't even bother to talk to them or answer their call. I have been through this, but now its all over for me.

rigrig

Reaction score
into my 3rd month of stop payment... my bank account increasing money never felt so good for a long time

Dean38

Reaction score
But now its not jus 1 person dat came up to the house,and my gut feeling isnt so good at the moment coz i feel like something happen. And its not a good feeling. Police say dey will do their rounds but my heart isnt easy. Becos of my stupidity for not calling the original office i would not have fallen in this trap. How do i get it to stop?

rigrig

Reaction score
But now its not jus 1 person dat came up to the house,and my gut feeling isnt so good at the moment coz i feel like something happen. And its not a good feeling. Police say dey will do their rounds but my heart isnt easy. Becos of my stupidity for not calling the original office i would not have fallen in this trap. How do i get it to stop?

like many have said there is nothing you can stop them. only can stop by stop fearing them. until now yes they still try ask young ger come twice a month. my action is just knock my door if i know you are runner even asking for payment i just report police. after a while you will get numb and feel there is actually not much they can do. only these cheapstake moves pay yp $20 come.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Things were ok after 1 week of not paying. But yesterday at 10 plus at night. my husband was repairing something outside the house. then suddenly he saw 1 man carrying to bottles of drinks(green tea) and putting behind his back. then my husband faster go down and maybe wanna chase the person cuz he looks suspicious , legit.. then he suddenly go towards the bus stop cross over.. then walk few mins and cross back the road. when my husband saw the person he quickly called the police. but the police arrived in 30mins? whereby my house n the police station is 3 min walks. then police petrol the whole area n etc... today they my husband a photo of me n my ID as well. saying owe money n cheat... then put the hp no. CCTV yup getting it by thursday.. u guys willing to share their numbers? or its not right to share? maybe we're in the same UML boss?

get a cctv asap, be it real or dummy. i got analog dvrs and a analog cctv camera here with me, if interested can pm me. :)

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

maybe get a cctv or dummy one to protect your loved ones and yourself?

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You must be lowly educated.
Can't even write properly.
Why you blame the policeman ?
Don't you know that borrow money is wrong too ?

Dean38

Reaction score
Didnt u read my first post people here are alrdy know dat its a mistake made noting can change dat..and asking for advice. Y do u need to attack in such a way as if ur perfect. Please we just want to change as a humabmn its an eror we have alrdy made and alrdy paying the price. If u have no advice or noting nice to say pls ur input is not needed thank you.

Dean38

Reaction score
Cw3007 yes dey did disturb my neighbour but only by telefon which is abit wierd on how dey could get my neigbours num. I wish i could catch dem but wwn im around dey nvr turn up. Wen im away to work den dey came. Its kinda funny. But the person dat call the name is not frm any dat i took the loan wif.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Think you ignore this D-bag. If you have read about his replies, he isn’t someone with sympathy and common sense. Maybe he is AL runner himself. He is encouraging people to pay finish. Only an imbecile will think like that. So just ignore such troll.

Didnt u read my first post people here are alrdy know dat its a mistake made noting can change dat..and asking for advice. Y do u need to attack in such a way as if ur perfect. Please we just want to change as a humabmn its an eror we have alrdy made and alrdy paying the price. If u have no advice or noting nice to say pls ur input is not needed thank you.

rigrig

Reaction score
Testinbac have already placed a cctv but dey still come dats the problem.

whether have cctv anot they will still come. having cctv is better u can preamp see who is outside and can record the idiot face straight away call 999 give description. very easy they will kena catch. once u see the effectiveness of our spf u will feel alot better. trust me alot here been through this stage. no point keep stress yourself can't worst of all still pay them.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
whether have cctv anot they will still come. having cctv is better u can preamp see who is outside and can record the idiot face straight away call 999 give description. very easy they will kena catch. once u see the effectiveness of our spf u will feel alot better. trust me alot here been through this stage. no point keep stress yourself can't worst of all still pay them.
Ya 3come n harass me 3 kena caught..thanks to CCTV..all kena caught in less than a week after I file a report.think Al now also scare of me.been peaceful for some time liao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.