Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ya 3come n harass me 3 kena caught..thanks to CCTV..all kena caught in less than a week after I file a report.think Al now also scare of me.been peaceful for some time liao

yes cctv is the best and clear way imo, far far can see them and prepare snapshot and handover liao :)

Dean38

Reaction score
The cctv i got is not the best kind but it works...now only dis indian fellow day has been around a few days nvr seem to be scared...i alrdy inform the police but the only response i get is will follow up..how long ia dis gona last....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Catch him if possible. If not that Indian won’t learn.

The cctv i got is not the best kind but it works...now only dis indian fellow day has been around a few days nvr seem to be scared...i alrdy inform the police but the only response i get is will follow up..how long ia dis gona last....

Dean38

Reaction score
Know what jimmie maybe we shld form oir own anti-loanshark community if deres no actions done to help genuine people wgo paid till dey are dry..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I heard that the Anti Loanshark Community on Facebook is a scam. They charge people for their service. I think really need to find those daredevil type to form a community to track all these runners down.

I think my friend would be interested as well. He stopped paying them for about a month now. So far, it’s WhatsApp msg and call harassment to him and NOK and his previous company. And a love letter to his neighbors.

But he told me that finally for the first time in months, he can enjoy his salary instead of feeding those suckers.

Know what jimmie maybe we shld form oir own anti-loanshark community if deres no actions done to help genuine people wgo paid till dey are dry..

rigrig

Reaction score

can know u owe how many stalls and how much?

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stupid. Just let police do their job.

I heard that the Anti Loanshark Community on Facebook is a scam. They charge people for their service. I think really need to find those daredevil type to form a community to track all these runners down.

I think my friend would be interested as well. He stopped paying them for about a month now. So far, it’s WhatsApp msg and call harassment to him and NOK and his previous company. And a love letter to his neighbors.

But he told me that finally for the first time in months, he can enjoy his salary instead of feeding those suckers.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Hi....I have been reading the thread since page 1. Currently owing AL and very troubled/stress as well. Been really down, so want to let people that’s on the same boat to know you are not alone....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Just don’t pay them. At least you will have 1 problem solved which is money in your pocket. Get cctv installed to capture any runners who try to be funny.

Hi....I have been reading the thread since page 1. Currently owing AL and very troubled/stress as well. Been really down, so want to let people that’s on the same boat to know you are not alone....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Just don’t pay them. At least you will have 1 problem solved which is money in your pocket. Get cctv installed to capture any runners who try to be funny.

Been very stress and down, had notify my nok but everyone just very disappointed to me. I don’t have the ability to pay them anymore also. Waiting for town council approval now, have already lodge police report. Thanks.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Just go get one at Sim Lim Square. With motion detector. And with memeory card. Less than $50 and you can get it. My buddy also faced the same problem. He was harrassed at work and also NOK keep receiving calls. Even his workplace. Now just need to endure with it. Police can’t do much for now. They can’t be there 24 hours as well unless there is case of harassment. So protect yourself by install the cctv first. Town council will take a longer time. It’s been a month and my buddy have been living peacefully ever since he installed the cctv.

Been very stress and down, had notify my nok but everyone just very disappointed to me. I don’t have the ability to pay them anymore also. Waiting for town council approval now, have already lodge police report. Thanks.

biol007

Reaction score
Just go get one at Sim Lim Square. With motion detector. And with memeory card. Less than $50 and you can get it. My buddy also faced the same problem. He was harrassed at work and also NOK keep receiving calls. Even his workplace. Now just need to

endure with it. Police can’t do much for now. They can’t be there 24 hours as well unless there is case of harassment. So protect yourself by install the cctv

first. Town council will take a longer time. It’s been a month and my buddy have been living peacefully ever since he installed the cctv.

can i know what shop at sim lim to buy the cctv???

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
You go Qoo10 and type cctv. It’s cheaper when you make online and go down and collect. It’s about $30plus. But additional on cable extension and memory card. Not more than $80.

can i know what shop at sim lim to buy the cctv???

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Just go get one at Sim Lim Square. With motion detector. And with memeory card. Less than $50 and you can get it. My buddy also faced the same problem. He was harrassed at work and also NOK keep receiving calls. Even his workplace. Now just need to endure with it. Police can’t do much for now. They can’t be there 24 hours as well unless there is case of harassment. So protect yourself by install the cctv first. Town council will take a longer time. It’s been a month and my buddy have been living peacefully ever since he installed the cctv.

Hi bro thanks for your advice...will go over soon... did anyone went up to his house or anything?

rigrig

Reaction score
Rigrig y u want to know how many stalls and all? Can u stop dem meh?

of cos i cant stop them but just wanna let u know my case is i owe a total of around 8k 6 stalls. got painted few times and letters within the month. at first damn scared too but after the first paint i start to think come do already confirm wont pay. second and third comes feel like normal already just go thru procedure call 999 take statement thats it. my advice is just change number dun let them have anyway to contact you. slowly they will feel come do your house also cant contact you whats the point. like one way and they have to pay runner to do it. i can say they are quite at a losing end also at this point. they cant show up in person also can get in touch with you. what they are best at is always act fierce in msg i feel is pretty weak.

rigrig

Reaction score
Actually doesn’t matter how many. As long as you stop paying them will do. My friend paid 10k and it’s never enough to clear them.

yes pay or not just be mindful they will come harass. if they dont take it as lucky. if they did just ignore all the msg and calls. they will harass and msg you. what they wan is your respond you dont reply they also like that. just dont go and scold them or anything i suggest is block report spam. dont respond them is same as single player badminton game. slowly will die down.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
of cos i cant stop them but just wanna let u know my case is i owe a total of around 8k 6 stalls. got painted few times and letters within the month. at first damn scared too but after the first paint i start to think come do already confirm wont pay. second and third comes feel like normal already just go thru procedure call 999 take statement thats it. my advice is just change number dun let them have anyway to contact you. slowly they will feel come do your house also cant contact you whats the point. like one way and they have to pay runner to do it. i can say they are quite at a losing end also at this point. they cant show up in person also can get in touch with you. what they are best at is always act fierce in msg i feel is pretty weak.
Did you pay them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.