Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree146Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17-05-2018, 10:51 AM   #226

keep getting the whatsapp loan spam messages

how to stop all the calls effectively?
You're like at least five steps away from being able to post here. I'm jealous of your issue.

Download call screening app. Or better, make a list of the spam numbers and do an ah long database.
Old 17-05-2018, 11:45 AM   #227

When you say five figure, you mean the amount they gave you or the amount they said you have to pay back?
Total amount they loan.me
Old 17-05-2018, 11:54 AM   #228

The got send more flyers to your neighbours? You got talk to your neighbours yet?
Send Liao but also like that..I told my neighbour I was scam
Old 17-05-2018, 12:00 PM   #229

1st revenge : i think 7 or 8 years ago, should be around the time when posb and dbs merge and they intro internet banking. so i actually have one posb atm card and one dbs atm card which is link to the same account. so i surrender my posb card to the UML... let him use a few days while i monitor the amount of money in my bank..... then one day i see inside got about $800... i transfer it out using my app.

2nd revenge : happen last year. now UML smart liao they not only want ya atm card but also your token and password everything. but before i hand my token and card, i set notification via email if any transaction more than $1000. so for the next few days i notice morning around 11am there willbe transaction more than $1000. I think is the money they collected from the night before then transfer to their main account. so one morning about 10am i went down to the bank and ask to closed my account and withdraw all the cash. luckily inside got about $1700. the counter staff never ask any questions and close the account for me and pass me the cash !!

by the way, please dont try these unless you are hardcore debtor like me.
Old 17-05-2018, 12:37 PM   #230

1st revenge : i think 7 or 8 years ago, should be around the time when posb and dbs merge and they intro internet banking. so i actually have one posb atm card and one dbs atm card which is link to the same account. so i surrender my posb card to the UML... let him use a few days while i monitor the amount of money in my bank..... then one day i see inside got about $800... i transfer it out using my app.

2nd revenge : happen last year. now UML smart liao they not only want ya atm card but also your token and password everything. but before i hand my token and card, i set notification via email if any transaction more than $1000. so for the next few days i notice morning around 11am there willbe transaction more than $1000. I think is the money they collected from the night before then transfer to their main account. so one morning about 10am i went down to the bank and ask to closed my account and withdraw all the cash. luckily inside got about $1700. the counter staff never ask any questions and close the account for me and pass me the cash !!

CRIMINAL IN OUR MIDST!

How did you agree to pass ATM card? Did anyone find out? What is a "hardcore debtor"? Did they ask what happened to the money when you took it out? Did you meet them directly to pass the stuff? How much did you owe? Do you like questions?

My ah long told me not to make transfers around the time I lied to them about my account. They said to use cash deposit machine.
Old 17-05-2018, 12:46 PM   #231

Send Liao but also like that..I told my neighbour I was scam
What does the note say?
Old 17-05-2018, 12:54 PM   #232

What does the note say?
Standard ah long message.own money pay money..
Old 17-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #233

Wah, I was quoted a lot less than you.

I also didn't take it up. I thought they were like the other side of the same ah long coin. Also relying on your fear to make a few bucks, but under the guise of "giving you peace of mind". I got put off when they couldn't guarantee that my NOK wouldn't be harassed. Like that, what's the point, I might as well put up with it.

Why don't you borrow from another ah long, default on that payment and use the money to pay SALC for their services? See how they deal with it. Lol.
Can ask them **** spider lo..3k
Old 17-05-2018, 04:18 PM   #234

Standard ah long message.own money pay money..
Do you take note how often they come and for how long already? Has the harassment escalated?

I suspect my xiao didi gonna contact again weekend. He whole week so quiet. I miss the attention a bit lol. Like the calm before the storm...
Old 17-05-2018, 04:26 PM   #235

Do you take note how often they come and for how long already? Has the harassment escalated?

I suspect my xiao didi gonna contact again weekend. He whole week so quiet. I miss the attention a bit lol. Like the calm before the storm...
First wave is 4days after I Mia..2nd 7days after I mia
Old 17-05-2018, 04:30 PM   #236

First wave is 4days after I Mia..2nd 7days after I mia
Did you keep the notes? Do you know if they're from the same people?
Old 17-05-2018, 05:10 PM   #237

Did you keep the notes? Do you know if they're from the same people?
Different ah loan.i own 10 ah long
Old 17-05-2018, 05:15 PM   #238

Wah.. Siao ah!!salute
Old 18-05-2018, 09:09 AM   #239

Wah.. Siao ah!!salute
Nas, they still harassing you? Mine said will call my office but didnt after I gave them the $500
Old 18-05-2018, 10:24 AM   #240

Nas, they still harassing you? Mine said will call my office but didnt after I gave them the $500
They take the money go enjoy first.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.