chulu2810

I got scammed by uml, now they demanding money from me, blocked all of them, they threatened to make a fb post with my face, did anyone here experienced the fb post threat before and did it happen? Deleted all my social media tho
I did. They post my video n ic. I lodge complain to fB of their acc n post. FB removed it few days after.that UML claimed to be licensed. I block them on my phone n now no more sound.

chulu2810

And the UML ones? You stop paying as well?
My UML total up 80k. 30k & 25k link up by a friend. He did pressed them for time. I doing my own reno company so no worry their go employer. Those no GL, I follow up payment within my means. Rest those assholes, i block n stop payment. I also lodge complains n SPF install card at my unit corridor after I show them "fire video".... I also install my own at my main door.. So far so good.. no action.

chulu2810

I did. They post my video n ic. I lodge complain to fB of their acc n post. FB removed it few days after.that UML claimed to be licensed. I block them on my phone n now no more sound.
Like some in forum says they some input fear n threads. But there r some gilas ones... now I block n report all their loan ads

chulu2810

My UML total up 80k. 30k & 25k link up by a friend. He did pressed them for time. I doing my own reno company so no worry their go employer. Those no GL, I follow up payment within my means. Rest those assholes, i block n stop payment. I also lodge complains n SPF install card at my unit corridor after I show them "fire video".... I also install my own at my main door.. So far so good.. no action.
Licensed ones that silver lining help I did try to settle but within my means too close to their amt.

chulu2810

Licensed ones that silver lining help I did try to settle but within my means too close to their amt.
Previous before report to SPF, I been reading this forum. Now register, at least another channel to off load these.... look forward a "chu lu" ..... a way out

cheesebuurger

Hi...sorry to heard of your problem but I hope sooner your debt can be settled.
for silver lining I hope I can get some help even though mine is small amount of loan but also with 6ML at the moment like about ($4.5k)
I will be attending the group session too :)

Hi... I am new in this forum. Bear with me.
I had both debt. Licensed ones I did seek silver lining for help n they did assist to neg with LML from weekly to mthly. Got 6LML close to total of 10k plus. UML got a couple.
For LML, those GL ones I complain to ROM (registry of money lender) cause I suspect they sell contacts to UML. After that they did tone down a bit.

cheesebuurger

License 1 no matter sure need to pay full amount. Only things is the time they give u to repay

I was afraid if they took legal action by request a full amount of payment like example you owe them $1000 your balance left $500 and you couldn't pay the sum of the money if they took legal action against on you, will it be you have to pay $1000 instead of the balance you owe them with late charges fee.

JamieJimmyNg

They won’t. They can’t force you all out on whatever amount you have left. I think you are overreacting and overthinking. Take it easy, dude.

I was afraid if they took legal action by request a full amount of payment like example you owe them $1000 your balance left $500 and you couldn't pay the sum of the money if they took legal action against on you, will it be you have to pay $1000 instead of the balance you owe them with late charges fee.

cheesebuurger

I'm not a dude. You are right I over think too much and over worry. When they mention legal action I think as I needed to repay the full amount. im 25 and was the first time facing with ml :( rn I have all the spam messages until I don't dare to look at my phone anymore.

They won’t. They can’t force you all out on whatever amount you have left. I think you are overreacting and overthinking. Take it easy, dude.

JamieJimmyNg

For now, just take it easy. You give yourself too much stress. It will all be resolved with a clearer mind set.

I'm not a dude. You are right I over think too much and over worry. When they mention legal action I think as I needed to repay the full amount. im 25 and was the first time facing with ml :( rn I have all the spam messages until I don't dare to look at my phone anymore.

Takeshii

Where do they post the video and ic? They tagged you on fb? I deleted all my social media and changed my number, now can only pray they won't come disturb

cheesebuurger

With debt and work it increase a lot of my stress.
Thanks for your advise I will do my best to deal off with my problem. Life is beautiful when you done all your settlement :D

For now, just take it easy. You give yourself too much stress. It will all be resolved with a clearer mind set.

JamieJimmyNg

It’s best to talk it out than keep it to yourself. Most of them here are faced with UML which harassed their personal and professional life.

As long as you don’t let your worries control your life, everything can be resolved.

With debt and work it increase a lot of my stress.
Thanks for your advise I will do my best to deal off with my problem. Life is beautiful when you done all your settlement :D

ALhere

After reading a few pages i realize there is so many rubbish people... We only do loans to people with stable income.. Maybe sometimes depending on the situation. Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on... Why dont loan from friend or borrow from friend or family... Scared xia suay?? LML dont lend you sure got problem already.. So we are your last line of help..

Need more time to pay?? Just let us know earlier la... Same in this line of business. Not all of us are out to scam people and cheat their money.. we do this for living. of course we need to have long term customer to support us.. Why we want to sabo ppl..

What i see is the one who is taking the loan is the actual scammer. Say will pay up, in the end not even a single payment and just MIA... For e.g take 1k, pay 200. then say no money pay, block and report police... If cannot pay, why agree to take the loan.. We are at the larger risk in the start.. We TRUST you to pay us back the money with interest.. But then you didn't.. You betrayed the trust and then blame us for harrassing you?

JamieJimmyNg

You all earn not enough meh? If capita amount paid and you all got give chance meh? Don’t come here and justify your so called heroic moves. Tell me if people paid up what they borrowed and even more, you all will let them go?

I'm an AL... After reading a few pages i realize there is so many rubbish people... We only do loans to people with stable income.. Maybe sometimes depending on the situation. Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on... Why dont loan from friend or borrow from friend or family... Scared xia suay?? LML dont lend you sure got problem already.. So we are your last line of help..

Need more time to pay?? Just let us know earlier la... Same in this line of business. Not all of us are out to scam people and cheat their money.. we do this for living. of course we need to have long term customer to support us.. Why we want to sabo ppl..

What i see is the one who is taking the loan is the actual scammer. Say will pay up, in the end not even a single payment and just MIA... For e.g take 1k, pay 200. then say no money pay, block and report police... If cannot pay, why agree to take the loan.. We are at the larger risk in the start.. We TRUST you to pay us back the money with interest.. But then you didn't.. You betrayed the trust and then blame us for harrassing you?

JamieJimmyNg

Rubbish people? At least not stupid like you idiots who resorted to threats and harassments and in the end can’t get money back. Can’t even show your face in daylight. Only send runners up to do your dirty jobs.

People no money, how to pay with that ridiculous interest by you bloodsuckers? I have witnessed how my buddy paid more than 10k to you kind of idiot and still asking for more. And with all the harassments, you think people will pay after you splashed? Mai kam lam lah. You work this trade and don’t know how it works?? Once secret out, no need care xia xuay or whatever shït, once splash, forget getting money back. Understand? Goondu.

I'm an AL... After reading a few pages i realize there is so many rubbish people... We only do loans to people with stable income.. Maybe sometimes depending on the situation. Yes, we have high interest and normally our loans are weekly loan. But so what.. When we offered you the package and you took it, of course you have to pay us back the money to which we agreed on... Why dont loan from friend or borrow from friend or family... Scared xia suay?? LML dont lend you sure got problem already.. So we are your last line of help..

JamieJimmyNg

And fact that you declared yourself AH LONG, based on your email and IP address, we can lodge police report and track you down. Yes, rubbish people with brains. Not like you, stupid and get no money back.

Come la. Scold me whatever you want. I have zero respect for Bloodsuckers like you Chao Ah Long. Chao Ah Gua who hides behind a phone keypad. Come out face to face talk lah. If not, don’t come here talk cock and act until you sibey eh sai! Pui!!

ALhere

Rubbish people? At least not stupid like you idiots who resorted to threats and harassments and in the end can’t get money back. Can’t even show your face in daylight. Only send runners up to do your dirty jobs.

People no money, how to pay with that ridiculous interest by you bloodsuckers? I have witnessed how my buddy paid more than 10k to you kind of idiot and still asking for more. And with all the harassments, you think people will pay after you splashed? Mai kam lam lah. You work this trade and don’t know how it works?? Once secret out, no need care xia xuay or whatever shït, once splash, forget getting money back. Understand? Goondu.

People no money.. Why accept the loan in the first place knowing they can't pay? End up the capital money also nvr pay and act blur say nvr take loan.. Then you ask your buddy. Why he took the loan in the first place? The AL force bank in the money to him? Held him up at knife point ask him to take the loan?

JamieJimmyNg

You work this line, don’t tell me you all can guarantee everyone will pay up. No money how to pay? Nobody force you all to force lend them also. So there is a risk. They knife point you to lend them?

People no money.. Why accept the loan in the first place knowing they can't pay? End up the capital money also nvr pay and act blur say nvr take loan.. Then you ask your buddy. Why he took the loan in the first place? The AL force bank in the money to him? Held him up at knife point ask him to take the loan?

ALhere

And fact that you declared yourself AH LONG, based on your email and IP address, we can lodge police report and track you down. Yes, rubbish people with brains. Not like you, stupid and get no money back.

Come la. Scold me whatever you want. I have zero respect for Bloodsuckers like you Chao Ah Long. Chao Ah Gua who hides behind a phone keypad. Come out face to face talk lah. If not, don’t come here talk cock and act until you sibey eh sai! Pui!!

Goodluck then.. Have you seen the news saying AL getting caught? Like i care you have respect for us anot...

This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.