Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

delceer

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
bRhLy9k.jpg

http://www.zaobao.com/znews/singapore/story20180909-889775?xtor=CS2-8

Ray1969

Reaction score
People no money.. Why accept the loan in the first place knowing they can't pay? End up the capital money also nvr pay and act blur say nvr take loan.. Then you ask your buddy. Why he took the loan in the first place? The AL force bank in the money to him? Held him up at knife point ask him to take the loan?

Don't blame us, blame your ah long mates who keep making people defer payments and scam us by saying account closed, no bank account etc.

chulu2810

Reaction score
Police report made, they still threaten me and sending video clips of them burning houses, they want to harass my family and workplace, will they really do that?
I got few version sent by them... all old ones from YouTube. Did verify 2 that I can't find n send to SPF....

victimofLS

Reaction score
hi i currently owe 3AL.each is $400. should i pay them up? oh just ignore them? cos i been paying them for two months now cos they keep auto trf to my acc. but now im getting tired of them. did i made a right choice to ignore them?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No point keep paying them. How long can you tahan funding those criminals?

hi i currently owe 3AL.each is $400. should i pay them up? oh just ignore them? cos i been paying them for two months now cos they keep auto trf to my acc. but now im getting tired of them. did i made a right choice to ignore them?

jayden1972

Reaction score
Did you close your bank account? If close they cannot transfer to you anymore.

Harri83

Master Member
Reaction score

Faster go and make a police report.
Then the Police will advice you accordingly.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Your amount for them to send Runners up, they lugi. This is what they are good at. Threaten to squeeze every cent out from you

Cannot tahan already lah bro. But they send me a msg they will take action already. I owe them 1st AL-$250 ×3. 2nd-AL, $150×4 . Weekly payment one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.