HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25-07-2018, 05:50 PM   #2491

Ask for bank transaction screenshot? If not you can just ignore them. Its very easy for them to obtain your address.

SingHealth sustem tio hacked. So maybe they obtain from there?

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT
Very easy one la. They get from their Friend in the syndicate. Send you your ID, scare you only. If you gong gong transfer to this fella, later the other AL Whatsapp you say why you never transfer to him. Then say you owe late payment etc etc.

Bottom line, donít pay anything.
Old 25-07-2018, 06:15 PM   #2492

Ask for bank transaction screenshot? If not you can just ignore them. Its very easy for them to obtain your address.

SingHealth sustem tio hacked. So maybe they obtain from there?

Don't ask for anything. Don't even entertain. You settle what you need to settle swee swee (report police, close account), then just ignore. This one all your IOs must have already said.

The reason they veer here and there when they text you is to get a response. The response is confirmation that you are still using your phone, means they know they can get you. So just stop talking to them and get on with life.
Old 25-07-2018, 07:21 PM   #2493

The runner who put love letter at my house has been caught.
Old 25-07-2018, 07:28 PM   #2494

I asked my IO on the account closure, and he advised me that the bank staff can advise better.

After that I asked the bank staff and they advised me to take the money and leave it intact in my new account. From there, once requested I will need to present it. Lol
Old 25-07-2018, 08:00 PM   #2495
Arch-Supremacy Member

I asked my IO on the account closure, and he advised me that the bank staff can advise better.

After that I asked the bank staff and they advised me to take the money and leave it intact in my new account. From there, once requested I will need to present it. Lol
Hahah now might as well put fixed deposit.
Old 25-07-2018, 08:01 PM   #2496
Arch-Supremacy Member

Wow the police so nice still call and inform you about the progress of the case ah bro. He siao Liao the runner. Abetting loansharks sure go in jail sit
Old 25-07-2018, 08:17 PM   #2497

Wow the police so nice still call and inform you about the progress of the case ah bro. He siao Liao the runner. Abetting loansharks sure go in jail sit
Let him go sit lor. Some more sit for putting love letter. Earn little, consequences big.

IO will update when there are updates to update la, they wonít call me every time.
Old 25-07-2018, 08:18 PM   #2498

Congrats!! What letter he sent?
Old 25-07-2018, 08:30 PM   #2499

Congrats!! What letter he sent?

IC details and AL contact details
Old 25-07-2018, 10:26 PM   #2500
Arch-Supremacy Member

Good lah. Punish all the runners is good. Because if you cannot get the AL , once you can get the runners than they no commando to do Thier dirty deeds they can't do anything liao
Old 25-07-2018, 10:31 PM   #2501
High Supremacy Member

Good lah. Punish all the runners is good. Because if you cannot get the AL , once you can get the runners than they no commando to do Thier dirty deeds they can't do anything liao
AL look for underage people do the works.
Both also 15 years old.
One boy and One girl.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ark-harassment

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...shing-paint-on
Old 26-07-2018, 05:35 AM   #2502

Also i called BGSS already. They said to try AMP (Association of Muslim Professionals). Have anyone tried them also?
yes i just went there on tuesday, they also ask me stop paying
Old 26-07-2018, 05:39 AM   #2503

Hi! This is my first post. I owe 5 loan sharks and now am stuck coz I can't keep up with the repayments. The biggest I owe is $3k from one of them. Since I'm stuck & unable to repay, they asked me to open up an account or work for them which I definitely not going to do. I'm afraid they will come to my house and my family doesn't know about it. Please advise if I should go report police quickly as now that I refuse to "work" for them or open a new bank account, they have started to scream profanities and threatens to burn my house etc. I screwed up and loan from them and now really regret it. Please share your advise on my next steps.
call blessed grace social for help
Old 26-07-2018, 09:49 AM   #2504

loan shark so fierce ?
call blessed grace social hotline, they can help u
Old 26-07-2018, 11:51 AM   #2505

Saw the news that runner/AL now wear superhero costumes to do the dirty jobs hahahaha
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.