Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

JCKH0380

Reaction score
So just ingore them. Should i block them?

Block, ignore and just dont answer. Just take their words as rubbish. I owe 20 AL i more scare than you, but scare if what they want you to be and if you feel scare you are falling into their traps

victimofLS

Reaction score
Block, ignore and just dont answer. Just take their words as rubbish. I owe 20 AL i more scare than you, but scare if what they want you to be and if you feel scare you are falling into their traps

But they will come up to my house and harrased my NOK?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
So far everything ok? We got 1 dumb AL commented here few days ago. Stupid fool trying to justify their actions. I have lodged police report. Hope can track his IP address down.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They come up your house and get arrested?

They are loan sharks. They dare they come, they go jail. No need to be scared of them one.

Inform your NOK as well. Prepare for the calls and msgs. Also deactivate all your social media accounts. If not later they save your photos.

But they will come up to my house and harrased my NOK?

victimofLS

Reaction score
So far everything ok? We got 1 dumb AL commented here few days ago. Stupid fool trying to justify their actions. I have lodged police report. Hope can track his IP address down.

Now just 3 days MIA.. still trying to get me pay if not then they will call my NOK.

victimofLS

Reaction score
They come up your house and get arrested?

They are loan sharks. They dare they come, they go jail. No need to be scared of them one.
Inform your NOK as well. Prepare for the calls and msgs. Also deactivate all your social media accounts. If not later they save your photos.

But i got send them photo of me holding my IC lei.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
VictimofLS, take advice from this bro. He owe more and now he is also not paying. Those money use for your own better.

Last edited:

victimofLS

Reaction score
VictimofLS, take advice from this bro. He is owe more and now he is also not paying. Those money use for your own better.

That's what i thought too.. mine only 3AL total of $1k+ only. I think i made up my mind to just block them everywhere and make a report. Hope everything will be fine. Thanks bros....

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
No need to be scared of them. If you read most of the advices here. They send runner go up 1 time, $200 - $300. Not worth it for them also. And also, just stop paying them to let them earn your hard earned money.

That's what i thought too.. mine only 3AL total of $1k+ only. I think i made up my mind to just block them everywhere and make a report. Hope everything will be fine. Thanks bros....

victimofLS

Reaction score
No need to be scared of them. If you read most of the advices here. They send runner go up 1 time, $200 - $300. Not worth it for them also. And also, just stop paying them to let them earn your hard earned money.

Okay got it bro.. will heed ur advice. Just have to be more alert from now on and come clear with my family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.