Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
Bro may i know how much u owe them and how manye lenders u owe?

Loan given 250,settlement 500, defer 150. So i decide to settle just after 1 day. The othet wnt want was 700, settlement 1000, defer 300, they ask me to defer, but after defering all such reasom coming, late charges, wrong acct, and im so piss, decide to make full settlement, total amount paid to them 2100.

whatis

Reaction score
Loan given 250,settlement 500, defer 150. So i decide to settle just after 1 day. The othet wnt want was 700, settlement 1000, defer 300, they ask me to defer, but after defering all such reasom coming, late charges, wrong acct, and im so piss, decide to make full settlement, total amount paid to them 2100.
me too pay all n for cxl if loan and clesr record.did they do anyth to after u clear all?

maxphreak

Reaction score
he keep on asking me to loan again.now I ignore the sms.how long does the whole thing last
It depends - sometimes 2 wks, sometimes 1 mth. But they will keep switching numbers to call you - Probably also to see if you are still holding on to that number so that they can "pester" for UML business.
My advice : Change number - then you will have peace of mind.

But if never change also can - just block them - if you know what numbers they use.
Before u take up any loan with them - they will sound either very nice, very helpful very understanding and sometimes very professional - but once u makan their bait and kena hooked - all of them start to chut pattern.

So never, take the risk of taking up loans with them - once they have your information - they will try to suck you dry of your income without any intention of settling the loan.

then again - if u steady and dun bother their harrassment and that u intend to run- take their money then mia loh -- i believe got some of the guys in here did just that.. Lolz!

JCKH0380

Reaction score
he keep on asking me to loan again.now I ignore the sms.how long does the whole thing last

This whole thing last how long depend on you. If u ignore and dont reply, he will give up soon. If you keep replying him or read his msg, he will pester you for sure and will last very long

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
This is no choice. Just explain to your NOK that you regretted it and hope he or she can understand. And just ignore it.

Thankfully my NOK understood, take a lot of convincing thou, NOK also make a police report, just came back, will be meeting IO tomorrow, inform by Police, they will male a frequent visit to my place.

rigrig

Reaction score
Anyway if all of you agree, shall we have create a group in whatsapp or telegram for this issue, maybe can share info, exp and solution.

sorry bro i think group chat not a good idea to expose contact number here. i think anything can just share thru here is better.

whatis

Reaction score
It depends - sometimes 2 wks, sometimes 1 mth. But they will keep switching numbers to call you - Probably also to see if you are still holding on to that number so that they can "pester" for UML business.
My advice : Change number - then you will have peace of mind.

But if never change also can - just block them - if you know what numbers they use.
Before u take up any loan with them - they will sound either very nice, very helpful very understanding and sometimes very professional - but once u makan their bait and kena hooked - all of them start to chut pattern.

So never, take the risk of taking up loans with them - once they have your information - they will try to suck you dry of your income without any intention of settling the loan.

then again - if u steady and dun bother their harrassment and that u intend to run- take their money then mia loh -- i believe got some of the guys in here did just that.. Lolz!
ha as long as have peace of can liao.yup will do what you suggest.just only afraid that they harassed my work place.

whatis

Reaction score
This whole thing last how long depend on you. If u ignore and dont reply, he will give up soon. If you keep replying him or read his msg, he will pester you for sure and will last very long
will do it.just blocked him

chulu2810

Reaction score
I had a similar case n I confiscated his trf after I told him cancel application.
Amt 750...
.. till now didn't hear fr him after I report n block.

hi i currently owe 3AL.each is $400. should i pay them up? oh just ignore them? cos i been paying them for two months now cos they keep auto trf to my acc. but now im getting tired of them. did i made a right choice to ignore them?

chulu2810

Reaction score
Salute. JCKH0380..
I own ard 12...
Some send fire video.
Some threathen go work place but I self employed.
Some say post letter but so far received nil.

Only receive video post of me at FB where they use a dumby acc. Notified FB n they delete.
Another get florist send flower to my house n I receive n dumb to rubbish chute.

Agreed to stand firm n ignore n block.
Now I keep some unblock to see what pattern they do...
Now only messages.

Block, ignore and just dont answer. Just take their words as rubbish. I owe 20 AL i more scare than you, but scare if what they want you to be and if you feel scare you are falling into their traps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.