Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi guys . I owe 3LS 400+ 400+ 1150 .. not so worried about the 420 440 but worried about the 1150 .. due date is on Monday .. 1150 they will splash paint or set fire ?

proddy

Reaction score
gone are ahlongsan days liao
anyway he's history...but still legend to have police under his payroll

now most hdb have camera in lifts and lift lobbys.... and most of you all have own cctv also...
best business now is for AL to team up with license debt collector.

chulu2810

Reaction score
True... then is it legal in that way?

now most hdb have camera in lifts and lift lobbys.... and most of you all have own cctv also...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
They don’t have any black and white. Even if debt collector, they will also get into trouble for being conspirators. And will be charged under the same offence as loanshark runners.

JCKH0380

Reaction score

How to team up? Come up collect uml loan?

rigrig

Reaction score
Currently nope.. now just that sitting at my living room with main door open
was like you before in this stage but come to think of it after install cctv you can close door have abit more peace of mind. now i will sit in front of my computer to see the cctv (close door). which i think safer never know some runner will throw what even you open door. we have to think like those runners some are drug addicts just want do and collect money. some maybe come from jb until here die die also must finish the job. i think cctv is really helpful. can capture and can monitor. mine can still see from my hp when i'm at work.

rigrig

Reaction score
Anyway does anyone knows how to block UNKNOWN and NO CALLER numbers?

no need block let them call until they will shag 1 give them some work to do la:s13::s13::s13::s13: usually when i know the calling wave come i will just put silence

rigrig

Reaction score
Hi guys . I owe 3LS 400+ 400+ 1150 .. not so worried about the 420 440 but worried about the 1150 .. due date is on Monday .. 1150 they will splash paint or set fire ?

must always mental prepare they will do something even your amount small.
please don't pay anymore no matter what amount. when make up your mind not to pay means no more due date.

Jia123@

Reaction score
I settled my loan 2 mths back. This morning runner decorated the wall outside my hse.
When will they stop?

Last edited:
Reaction score
must always mental prepare they will do something even your amount small.
please don't pay anymore no matter what amount. when make up your mind not to pay means no more due date.

Yeah .. I have spoke to my nok about this but just can't think of a way to tell my colleague .. just praying that they won't showcase their artistic talent now ..

Lykoss

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm new here and my case is quite recent. Have been following this thread for the past couple of days and would like to share my story.

I was caught up in a finiancial hiccup last week and was looking for ways to get money. I came across an ad on the internet offering 10K loan with 12 months of 1k payable. This piqued my interest and I enquired with the following person (Andy).

At the start, I thought it was licensed because they have sent me a photo with their company name and reg. No. So they ask for the usual details and checks and stuff. Told me to wait for approval.

Fast forward 24hrs, they told me it was approved but need take small loan first to see if I will pay on time (all the b.s) blah blah etc etc. I told them then it's ok, nevermind. Because I needed a huge amount, not peanuts.

Next reply I got was actually a transaction confirmation of 400 Defer 400 Clear 800. WITHIN 7 DAYS
It was without my knowledge and consent. Meaning I was FORCED to take this loan.

Being very amicable, and wanting to avoid stupid troubles. I went and found 800 the very next day. Asked to clear, tell me cock and bull story only can clear after 3 days.

3days later, I asked for acct. Another cock and bull story say because I didn't inform him a day in advance, only can defer. I got real angry and said: "You want money, you give me acct now. Don't give no money" So he gave me an acct and I cleared the full 800.

Yesterday, called me and say not cleared because I didn't put some kind of code. When I cash deposit to him. (CARDLESS DEPOSIT, ONLY ASK FOR NRIC AND NUMBER, ATM HOW TO PUT CODE)

So I got very triggered, I said, to my knowledge. I have already paid, if you really think I havent pay. You are more than welcome to come find me. I will not accept another cent from you (tried to get me to take a 1200 loan) nor pay another single cent (ask me clear pay another 850).

Going to make a report today, CCTV and mentally preparing myself for all the spams.

Morale of the story is, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THEM. Theres a saying "我们在明,他们在暗" which translates to "We are in the open while they hide in the Shadows".

STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY. DO NOT BE AFRAID.

If they still try to extort money from you even you paid more than the amount you originally borrowed or FORCED.

Simply say this: "Want money? Have, you come XXX coffeeshop. I pass you in person"

They won't come one.

biol007

Reaction score
Hi all, i'm new here and my case is quite recent. Have been following this thread for the past couple of days and would like to share my story.

I was caught up in a finiancial hiccup last week and was looking for ways to get money. I came across an ad on the internet offering 10K loan with 12 months of 1k payable. This piqued my interest and I enquired with the following person (Andy).

At the start, I thought it was licensed because they have sent me a photo with their company name and reg. No. So they ask for the usual details and checks and stuff. Told me to wait for approval.

Fast forward 24hrs, they told me it was approved but need take small loan first to see if I will pay on time (all the b.s) blah blah etc etc. I told them then it's ok, nevermind. Because I needed a huge amount, not peanuts.

Next reply I got was actually a transaction confirmation of 400 Defer 400 Clear 800. WITHIN 7 DAYS
It was without my knowledge and consent. Meaning I was FORCED to take this loan.

Being very amicable, and wanting to avoid stupid troubles. I went and found 800 the very next day. Asked to clear, tell me cock and bull story only can clear after 3 days.

3days later, I asked for acct. Another cock and bull story say because I didn't inform him a day in advance, only can defer. I got real angry and said: "You want money, you give me acct now. Don't give no money" So he gave me an acct and I cleared the full 800.

Yesterday, called me and say not cleared because I didn't put some kind of code. When I cash deposit to him. (CARDLESS DEPOSIT, ONLY ASK FOR NRIC AND NUMBER, ATM HOW TO PUT CODE)

So I got very triggered, I said, to my knowledge. I have already paid, if you really think I havent pay. You are more than welcome to come find me. I will not accept another cent from you (tried to get me to take a 1200 loan) nor pay another single cent (ask me clear pay another 850).

Going to make a report today, CCTV and mentally preparing myself for all the spams.

Morale of the story is, DO NOT BE AFRAID OF THEM. Theres a saying "我们在明,他们在暗" which translates to "We are in the open while they hide in the Shadows".

STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY. DO NOT BE AFRAID.

If they still try to extort money from you even you paid more than the amount you originally borrowed or FORCED.

Simply say this: "Want money? Have, you come XXX coffeeshop. I pass you in person"

They won't come one.

nice one bro.. they also got no ******* to meet ask..

Dazlee81

Reaction score
Yesterday around 9pm one of the AL sent ppl take photo of my doorstep said next time round will send someone up to collect? Really can that? For those just taking photo of the main door can we call police and catch them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.