Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28-07-2018, 11:21 AM   #2551
Master Member

i think u are one of the ah long , not helping people
Inside my heart thinking how much commission are you going to take.
How come every post also like advertisement like that ?
Old 28-07-2018, 12:30 PM   #2552

Inside my heart thinking how much commission are you going to take.
How come every post also like advertisement like that ?
Lol i think he is new victim and just got over excited when he found new life line. For ah long cases, blessed grace will not help you negotiate,they will advise you same as all bros here advices,don't pay. Blessed grace will only provide you mental support, and when runner strike your house, the support group will help you through the mess.
Old 28-07-2018, 02:03 PM   #2553

im agreed, i jut went there too, its REALLY help u to relax ur mind , mental, its, REALLY help, anyone REALLY need help, pls go and try, if u think its not REALLY help u , we dont force anyone, its up to u ,
Yeah man, you're like REALLY annoying. I get it, you REALLY want to help and you REALLY think everyone should contact you, but your ads are REALLY unnecessarily redundant.
Old 29-07-2018, 07:41 PM   #2554
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol i think he is new victim and just got over excited when he found new life line. For ah long cases, blessed grace will not help you negotiate,they will advise you same as all bros here advices,don't pay. Blessed grace will only provide you mental support, and when runner strike your house, the support group will help you through the mess.
Not bad ma. If along spray paint got free cleaning services
Old 29-07-2018, 11:39 PM   #2555

After quiet for one month, my house got splashed n locked this afternoon around 2pm. Managed to capture the runner face. Hope police can catch him fast.
Old 30-07-2018, 07:23 AM   #2556

After quiet for one month, my house got splashed n locked this afternoon around 2pm. Managed to capture the runner face. Hope police can catch him fast.
Did u install CCTV ?? U installed yourself or police install ??
Old 30-07-2018, 09:11 AM   #2557

miss , can call blessed grace hotline, they can help u , Tuesday i just went there
Why you keep asking people go Blessed Grace?

And if you follow properly, it's my friend who needed help.

And also, the more you keep pushing Blessed Grace here, people more suspicious of you being a AL or someone who is giving ad for Blessed Grace. If really want, they will go. No need you to parade here keep BG BG BG.

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT
Old 30-07-2018, 09:48 AM   #2558

Why you keep asking people go Blessed Grace?

And if you follow properly, it's my friend who needed help.

And also, the more you keep pushing Blessed Grace here, people more suspicious of you being a AL or someone who is giving ad for Blessed Grace. If really want, they will go. No need you to parade here keep BG BG BG.

How's things on your friend's side? He read this thread from page 1 until the last page already?
Old 30-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #2559
Master Member

Polcie confirm can catch the runner when you have the photo.
The runner is young school boy ?
His future is wasted for $200 pocket money.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:18 AM   #2560

Did u install CCTV ?? U installed yourself or police install ??
I have a small camera installed. So managed to capture the face.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:18 AM   #2561

Polcie confirm can catch the runner when you have the photo.
The runner is young school boy ?
His future is wasted for $200 pocket money.
The runner looks early 20s.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:20 AM   #2562

The runner looks early 20s.
Fella can prepare to RIP already. Possibly a debtor himself, but stupid to go and work for AL.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:21 AM   #2563

How's things on your friend's side? He read this thread from page 1 until the last page already?
He scared go police. But i have told him as long as he never work for them and borrower wont get into trouble.

I know he is scared his family and work will find out. But paying it every week and stressing about money also scary. Might as well use the money and invest on cctv

Old 30-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #2564

He scared go police. But i have told him as long as he never work for them and borrower wont get into trouble.

I know he is scared his family and work will find out. But paying it every week and stressing about money also scary. Might as well use the money and invest on cctv

I can understand his feelings, because I struggled for a while before telling my family and work place too for fear of repercussions. But here's the thing : The ALs feed on our fear of embarrassment, fear of family members finding out, fear of harassment. If he doesn't do something to put a STOP to this, he will eventually be pressured into working for them.

There is NO EASY WAY OUT from an AL money lending trap. Either keep paying, which is the second most stupidest thing to do, or stop paying, go to the police, inform family members, inform work place, change phone numbers and endure the harassment.

Look at all of us who have made through it or are making through it. We all started by making a police report and letting our family and work place (or whoever's contact we gave them) know. Once we can clear the first hurdle, all this AL harassment will be meaningless because they cannot gain leverage over us any longer. We will be released from their control and what's the most they can do now that our family and work place are on our side? Splash paint? Go ahead, can clean up. Burn door? Go ahead, can change door. It is much much MUCH better than paying their stupid defer fees and being extorted by them time and time again.

He needs to clear his mental hurdle before he can do any of these. If he is comfortable and needs someone to talk after reading the whole thread thrice over, we can connect on WeChat or something and can talk anonymously. Let's help him through this.
Old 30-07-2018, 11:28 AM   #2565

What yr loan AMT and how many ah long
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.