HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2018, 08:33 AM   #2596

Need advise.. I ever tried apply loan thru watsapp from this moneylender as i was desperate. Gave them my particulars even home number. But when they said can only offer weekly loan i decided not to take. Then few weeks later they watsapp me asking me how i am and that time i was warded. All of a sudden they showed me a screenshot of bank transfer $400 to my account. I was shocked told them i never requested any loan why transfer?? The fella said boss pitye cause i was warded. Told them no need so i wanted to transfer back the $400 he said cannot as that account belongs to customer. As i was worried they might disturb my family past 2 weeks been transferring $200 as defer instead of $600 as full settlement. Any advise from all of you? What should i do?
Tell them you never agree to the loan in the first place. And if they insist you keep paying them, you just go report the bank account

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT
Old 31-07-2018, 09:10 AM   #2597

Need advise.. I ever tried apply loan thru watsapp from this moneylender as i was desperate. Gave them my particulars even home number. But when they said can only offer weekly loan i decided not to take. Then few weeks later they watsapp me asking me how i am and that time i was warded. All of a sudden they showed me a screenshot of bank transfer $400 to my account. I was shocked told them i never requested any loan why transfer?? The fella said boss pitye cause i was warded. Told them no need so i wanted to transfer back the $400 he said cannot as that account belongs to customer. As i was worried they might disturb my family past 2 weeks been transferring $200 as defer instead of $600 as full settlement. Any advise from all of you? What should i do?

Welcome to the trap. That's how they force loans on you without your consent. They'll just say you applied for a loan before, so now suka suka they will just transfer to you.

Anyway, you're pretty much stuck. Pay them and they'll harass you, don't pay them and they'll still harass you. My suggestion is just go to the police. As you already experience, past 2 weeks they have been asking you to defer instead of full settlement. Common excuses are:

1) No account
2) Never inform 1 day before
3) Company policy must defer 5-20x before can clear loan.

Basically, they're trapping you already. Just go report to the police, and prepare for harassment.
Old 31-07-2018, 09:11 AM   #2598

Look.. they do a FORCED transfer coz they are desperate for borrowers to fund their business.

Take the money. Stop paying. Report police. Block all incoming numbers. The harassment pay no pay confirm come. Just read this thread from page 1 you will understand
Old 31-07-2018, 10:05 AM   #2599

Look.. they do a FORCED transfer coz they are desperate for borrowers to fund their business.

Take the money. Stop paying. Report police. Block all incoming numbers. The harassment pay no pay confirm come. Just read this thread from page 1 you will understand
Take the money go do some charity.block those ****ers and let them kena fk by their boss
Old 31-07-2018, 10:07 AM   #2600

Welcome to the trap. That's how they force loans on you without your consent. They'll just say you applied for a loan before, so now suka suka they will just transfer to you.

Anyway, you're pretty much stuck. Pay them and they'll harass you, don't pay them and they'll still harass you. My suggestion is just go to the police. As you already experience, past 2 weeks they have been asking you to defer instead of full settlement. Common excuses are:

1) No account
2) Never inform 1 day before
3) Company policy must defer 5-20x before can clear loan.

Basically, they're trapping you already. Just go report to the police, and prepare for harassment.
My IO just informed me they caught another one.the one that send love letter..wag Singapore police force really got work one ah..last time I always thought they relax in office only
Old 31-07-2018, 10:18 AM   #2601

My IO just informed me they caught another one.the one that send love letter..wag Singapore police force really got work one ah..last time I always thought they relax in office only
Coz that's part of their KPI lol
Old 31-07-2018, 10:23 AM   #2602
Master Member

Why those people still work for AL ?
The penalty very harsh leh.
Old 31-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #2603

Coz that's part of their KPI lol
Last time I only thought they will act on the big case like setting fire and splashing paint only
Old 31-07-2018, 10:24 AM   #2604

Hi I came across your reply. Recently I inquire to borrow money from a moneylender advertising his services by sms. My fault is I have send all my details to him, NRIC, bank account. In the end I change my mind and don't want to borrow but he said he already transfer 400., so I must pay 600 by the following week. Following week he ask me to defer payment and pay 200 only., but I want to clear so I paid 600. He started threatening and send some image of loan shark graffiti and threaten to burn my house if I don't pay him another 600. I have lodged a police report and have no intention of paying him again. The police suggest to change my phone number and don't reply again to this ah long.
Bro i am facing the same thing. Did they harass your place after you have stop paying them?
Old 31-07-2018, 10:27 AM   #2605

Tell them you never agree to the loan in the first place. And if they insist you keep paying them, you just go report the bank account

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT
I replied to them i wanted to transfer back the amount to the account they transferred from but he said cannot that account belongs to other customer.
Old 31-07-2018, 10:30 AM   #2606
Master Member

I replied to them i wanted to transfer back the amount to the account they transferred from but he said cannot that account belongs to other customer.
When we transfer the money to wrong account we are very worry the person will not give us back. We will keep calling the bank to do reverse transfer.
Meanwhile Ah Long no worry at all by anyhow transfer the money.
Old 31-07-2018, 10:55 AM   #2607

Ask them suck yr cock la.u be firm with them.tell them take it or leave it
Old 31-07-2018, 10:56 AM   #2608

Bro i am facing the same thing. Did they harass your place after you have stop paying them?
No need to scare those scammer ah long la..tell them u wait for them
courageouslim likes this.
Old 31-07-2018, 11:06 AM   #2609

By replying them u want transfer back, you're showing you are scared of them. Now they will feed on your fear
Old 31-07-2018, 11:12 AM   #2610

By replying them u want transfer back, you're showing you are scared of them. Now they will feed on your fear
Ya be firm if they start hurl vulugarities just hang up
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.