HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree116Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2018, 12:53 PM   #2611

Ya be firm if they start hurl vulugarities just hang up
Should i block them and change my hp number?
Aphazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 12:58 PM   #2612

Should i block them and change my hp number?
Block, change your numbers, close your acc, report police, invest in CCTV. Prepare for harassment
lesnar88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 01:57 PM   #2613

Block, change your numbers, close your acc, report police, invest in CCTV. Prepare for harassment
Already made police report. Not only harassment from those AL but kena harass by my ex wife n her husband who is staying at my place with my kids.
Aphazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 02:19 PM   #2614

Already made police report. Not only harassment from those AL but kena harass by my ex wife n her husband who is staying at my place with my kids.
STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS
Sharuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 02:29 PM   #2615

Last time I only thought they will act on the big case like setting fire and splashing paint only
No la, SPF sure got a lot of leads already, even more sophisticated than lanjiao ah longs. Only reason they don't all out apprehend everyone is because it's a complicated crime network that uses the victims as perpertrators also.

For example, I'm a debtor, but I go and report all those numbers and bank accounts used by other debtors also, so unless those people have already made a police report, they would still be considered assisting loan shark activities, even though they are also victims. SPF don't want to risk nabbing the wrong people, so they carry out their islandwide blitz once every few months when they confirm the perpertrators already. That's why must quickly report police and close bank account so you don't interfere with their work. Where got law enforcement do nothing shake leg only, they know what they're doing and they also fed up that we already do stupid things then go police station and kpkb because scared.

Essentially, they are responsible for eliminating unlicensed money lending and damage to property or person. They're not paid to sayang sayang you if you're scared. That one our own problem.

If anything, it's the police who would want to push for borrowing from UML to be illegal also.
Old 31-07-2018, 02:31 PM   #2616

Tell them you never agree to the loan in the first place. And if they insist you keep paying them, you just go report the bank account

Sent from Sometimes A.K.A Jimmy using GAGT
No need tell anything. Just ignore, stop talking to them.

AND STOP FUNDING CRIMINALS
Old 31-07-2018, 02:32 PM   #2617

I replied to them i wanted to transfer back the amount to the account they transferred from but he said cannot that account belongs to other customer.
Stop replying. Stop talking to him. Stop transferring money.
Old 31-07-2018, 02:55 PM   #2618

No la, SPF sure got a lot of leads already, even more sophisticated than lanjiao ah longs. Only reason they don't all out apprehend everyone is because it's a complicated crime network that uses the victims as perpertrators also.

For example, I'm a debtor, but I go and report all those numbers and bank accounts used by other debtors also, so unless those people have already made a police report, they would still be considered assisting loan shark activities, even though they are also victims. SPF don't want to risk nabbing the wrong people, so they carry out their islandwide blitz once every few months when they confirm the perpertrators already. That's why must quickly report police and close bank account so you don't interfere with their work. Where got law enforcement do nothing shake leg only, they know what they're doing and they also fed up that we already do stupid things then go police station and kpkb because scared.

Essentially, they are responsible for eliminating unlicensed money lending and damage to property or person. They're not paid to sayang sayang you if you're scared. That one our own problem.

If anything, it's the police who would want to push for borrowing from UML to be illegal also.
The IO just brought the suspect who lock my gate to my unit..quite poor thing see the face is like borrower turn debtor not like what ppl always say commando like garang type..
Jjlin1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 03:05 PM   #2619

The IO just brought the suspect who lock my gate to my unit..quite poor thing see the face is like borrower turn debtor not like what ppl always say commando like garang type..
You got talk to him?
Old 31-07-2018, 03:13 PM   #2620

You got talk to him?
Hahaha.of coZ not la.police will allow u to get close to him
Jjlin1205 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 03:38 PM   #2621

When kena caught already then act pitiful lah. When want to splash gate never think properly first before doing. Let someone who only talk to them on phone and Whatsapp to control them like an idiot. Never even see the ah Long face but still so scared.
khunjuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 04:48 PM   #2622

Isit they only offer debtors who owes them big bucks? Those small2 loans they wont bother offering their jobs as its not worth wasting money?
Snaptwist05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 05:25 PM   #2623
Master Member

Same like the video below ???
Reporter taking photo non stop ?

Harri83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 05:26 PM   #2624
Master Member

When kena caught already then act pitiful lah. When want to splash gate never think properly first before doing. Let someone who only talk to them on phone and Whatsapp to control them like an idiot. Never even see the ah Long face but still so scared.
Ah Long don't dare to show face.
Maybe hiding at oversea.
Harri83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-07-2018, 07:28 PM   #2625

Been receiving calls from unknown numbers start with 6. Suspected they are harassers.

Anyone encountering this as well?
waunderwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.