HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31-07-2018, 07:29 PM   #2626
High Supremacy Member

Been receiving calls from unknown numbers start with 6. Suspected they are harassers.

Anyone encountering this as well?
How much you makan the ah long ?
Old 31-07-2018, 07:33 PM   #2627

How much you makan the ah long ?
Around 600?
Old 31-07-2018, 07:35 PM   #2628

Been receiving calls from unknown numbers start with 6. Suspected they are harassers.

Anyone encountering this as well?
+65? If its local number they using prepaid. But they're based in JB
Old 31-07-2018, 07:38 PM   #2629

Just like your typical number:

Eg. 6xxx xxxx

I called one of the numbers and it diverted my call.
Guess my suspicion is right
Old 01-08-2018, 09:36 AM   #2630
Master Member

Old 01-08-2018, 09:38 AM   #2631
Master Member

No wonder they don't dare to show face.
I really pity those Singaporean debtor forced to become runner.
Got Jail, fine and minimum 3 stroke of cane.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:39 AM   #2632
Master Member

Around 600?
Is not a lot.
As always don't transfer any money to illegal money lender, let the Police handle it.
If the money lender got license, you have to pay back.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:11 PM   #2633

No wonder they don't dare to show face.
I really pity those Singaporean debtor forced to become runner.
Got Jail, fine and minimum 3 stroke of cane.
All LS in overseas. Very hard to create solid network here. The game plan is always debtors vs runners, masterminded by LS. So its a numbers game, whether you kena harass and the type of harassment.

The only physical contact AL want is your cash, not even their own bank acc coz its traceable.
Old 01-08-2018, 12:24 PM   #2634

Do you all block them totally? I have made police report but not block them yet. Today, my payments are due and they have been texting me since yesterday but I have ignored.

Gonna block them today, will be ready for phone calls and harrassments.
Old 01-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #2635

Do you all block them totally? I have made police report but not block them yet. Today, my payments are due and they have been texting me since yesterday but I have ignored.

My payment due tomorrow. Just now the AL called i nvr answer.this morning met I.O in charge of my case advised me stop interacting with them, block them. Inform neighbours to look out for suspicious person, fixed cctv
Old 01-08-2018, 02:40 PM   #2636

I've never blocked, because I wanted to see how often they contact me and what they send. But I think block or don't block also no different. They just want to check if it's still you behind your phone and if you still scared so will pay.
Old 01-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #2637

I've never blocked, because I wanted to see how often they contact me and what they send. But I think block or don't block also no different. They just want to check if it's still you behind your phone and if you still scared so will pay.
So, do you read their messages? Care to share how long you've been "undergoing" their harassment?
Old 01-08-2018, 09:28 PM   #2638

Hi . Im new here. I am goin thru the harassment stage. I borrowed $600. I was forced to random reasons for the deferment amount which is $200 for 4 times different weeks and when its promised for clearance which is $800 they suddenly said that one not counted they threaten me to pay another $800 if wanna close the loan. Which i refused i kept saying a deal is a deal have black and white somemore they promise to close the loan. So after I refused they started the o$p$ to my ic, whatsapp pics of my fren. I quickly called the police when they threatened to come to my house and see what they can do. With the police advise to create a report i went to my npc made a report and installed 3 cctvs. Now i am still getting diff numbers with vulgarities and threats. Bt i just keep blocking it. How long will this last? Now everywhere i go i have a kitchen knife and pepper spray incase. And what will they keep doing next? The police had advice me with the necessary options to do if we see any suspicious acts. Bt as of now, is my case so severe? They didnít come that night though. Will this die off? And my neighbor usually closes their door late at night. What should i do more? It was my fault in not checking whether they are licensed or tailongs. Now that they are. They have been harassing my family and my friend . Appreciate the great advice from anyone here.
Old 01-08-2018, 09:54 PM   #2639

Hi . Im new here. I am goin thru the harassment stage. I borrowed $600. I was forced to random reasons for the deferment amount which is $200 for 4 times different weeks and when its promised for clearance which is $800 they suddenly said that one not counted they threaten me to pay another $800 if wanna close the loan. Which i refused i kept saying a deal is a deal have black and white somemore they promise to close the loan. So after I refused they started the o$p$ to my ic, whatsapp pics of my fren. I quickly called the police when they threatened to come to my house and see what they can do. With the police advise to create a report i went to my npc made a report and installed 3 cctvs. Now i am still getting diff numbers with vulgarities and threats. Bt i just keep blocking it. How long will this last? Now everywhere i go i have a kitchen knife and pepper spray incase. And what will they keep doing next? The police had advice me with the necessary options to do if we see any suspicious acts. Bt as of now, is my case so severe? They didnít come that night though. Will this die off? And my neighbor usually closes their door late at night. What should i do more? It was my fault in not checking whether they are licensed or tailongs. Now that they are. They have been harassing my family and my friend . Appreciate the great advice from anyone here.
Just wait for them....paint lock gate love letter lots of knnccb!!After a while is nothing Liao..tell yr Al fk off la.prepare popcorn too

Last edited by Jjlin1205; 01-08-2018 at 10:00 PM..
Old 01-08-2018, 10:10 PM   #2640

Just wait for them....paint lock gate love letter lots of knnccb!!After a while is nothing Liao..tell yr Al fk off la.prepare popcorn too
I dowana liaise with them anymore. Bt what is al? And why prepare popcorn? Are there cases where they dont lock gate, splash paint and love letters?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.