Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

nizamustaffa

Reaction score
Can you just for once listen to us here? Get a CCTV. If you are telling yourself the harassment will stop only at your workplace then you are wrong. A bit of prevention and precaution at your own house is more important. Set your priority right! You can find a lot of other jobs. But how many house can you afford to move to now? Pls wake up can or not?

People keep telling you CCTV. And all you keep asking are irrelevant questions like paste the police report will work or not. Open the house door when you are home. Or stay up all night.

Already submit application for cctv today , town council say they will call me tomorrow. Call for what I also dunno

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Can’t you go Sim Lim and get one to install it first? Why want to put yourself through another tormenting night? They are already harassing you so badly.

Already submit application for cctv today , town council say they will call me tomorrow. Call for what I also dunno

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Go Qoo10. It’s cheaper to buy online than going down to buy. You can self collect at the store if you can’t wait for delivery. Town council won’t rush unless really got proof of harassment like splashing paint and all.
jVcThr7.jpg

Reaction score
Oh god . I better be prepared .. told my boss about this and lucky me she understands and told me she will handle it if they start calling .. but don't know to what extend .. late for payment for 2 Al's .. Friday another one .. oh well ..

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry too much. If they call, just inform them you left the company. Hopefully to bring down the harassing calls.

CCTV would be your best investment now.

Oh god . I better be prepared .. told my boss about this and lucky me she understands and told me she will handle it if they start calling .. but don't know to what extend .. late for payment for 2 Al's .. Friday another one .. oh well ..

Reaction score
Don’t worry too much. If they call, just inform them you left the company. Hopefully to bring down the harassing calls.

CCTV would be your best investment now.

Yes .. thanks for all of you guys advices and help .

Update , they started texting my nok with burning gates and artistic project lol

testingabc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
As long as you maintain your sanity and don’t give in to the fear. We are always here to help and calm you down. You can also pm any of us here. Except for the stupid one who claimed he is AL. That one can let him eat shît. No matter what, do not pay them anymore. They can send as many runners up. They will run out of runners soon.

Yes .. thanks for all of you guys advices and help .

Update , they started texting my nok with burning gates and artistic project lol

Reaction score
As long as you maintain your sanity and don’t give in to the fear. We are always here to help and calm you down. You can also pm any of us here. Except for the stupid one who claimed he is AL. That one can let him eat shît. No matter what, do not pay them anymore. They can send as many runners up. They will run out of runners soon.

Yeah , definitely will not give in to them anymore .. really appreciate all of this .. have been feeling really stress out the last couple of weeks . But after I started reading this thread I feel more composed .
All I can say now is mistakes were made , lesson was learned . Hope all of you guys make it thru and never give in to them anymore . Once we all stop paying they will definitely run out of ways to do what they want !

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Runner or AL wont come to your house to knock,one. It could be a some other salesman or Insurance agent etc. Runner will only do AL dirty work. The real AL wont even come face to face with you. That's y the advise here is the same throughout - get a cctv, motion detector turned on so you can see live feed who is it and capture the face. If any funny activity done - at least you got picture and evidence of the incident happening.

Actually not true. Heard of a case of runner knocking on the door and when opened, pass phone with the al on the line over

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Some people here will probably gloat about it. But majority of the people are sharing experiences and also to help by listening and giving advices. All you have to do now is keep calm and don’t stress too much. If they want to come, they will come. You can’t do much to prevent it but to remain calm and let the police do their job in capturing whoever idiots those farkers send up.

Yeah , definitely will not give in to them anymore .. really appreciate all of this .. have been feeling really stress out the last couple of weeks . But after I started reading this thread I feel more composed .
All I can say now is mistakes were made , lesson was learned . Hope all of you guys make it thru and never give in to them anymore . Once we all stop paying they will definitely run out of ways to do what they want !

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
A dumb and risky move though. Imagine the debtor took the phone and close the door. Confirm the runner cry. Hahahaha

Actually not true. Heard of a case of runner knocking on the door and when opened, pass phone with the al on the line over

Reaction score
Don’t be too hard on yourself. Some people here will probably gloat about it. But majority of the people are sharing experiences and also to help by listening and giving advices. All you have to do now is keep calm and don’t stress too much. If they want to come, they will come. You can’t do much to prevent it but to remain calm and let the police do their job in capturing whoever idiots those farkers send up.

Yeah , we need people like you guys to save others from falling into despair because of these AHole .

Cheers to you guys !

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I had my own fair share of heart aching stories. Why I am here to help. Not becos I am a debtor. But lost a closed friend to loansharks and bank debts.

Over the years, I have asked a few friends in the force on how to advise people to deal with all these bloody suckers. If we can all save a life by giving them the right direction and advices, we don’t need to be afraid of the loansharks. They can’t scare us if we are not afraid to stand up against them.

Yeah , we need people like you guys to save others from falling into despair because of these AHole .

Cheers to you guys !

RogerHuy

Reaction score
A piece of advice to all who borrow Loansharks. I had bad experience b4. I become a guarantor for a frd for 2K. My frd gone missing after few months later. Ah long look for me to pay up. I argue with them; why look for me when my frd still around. I go to my frd hse to look for him and in the end; his hse unit is full of paint. I lan lan pay them weekly installment for 2K amount.

After paying this ah long; I got several calls claim that I guarantor for my frd. I argue with them in the end; these ******* ah long come my hse splash paint. I immediately report police and change my HP number. The police will help to install camera. After installing; they still come & splash paint 2 times and I ignore and dun bother to call back. After that; they had stopped.

Recently; the law enforce on loanshark activities. Just Ignore them & don't bother to pay if you had already pay more than enough. If they threaten you; just report to police if not they drip your blood till last drop.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Managed to capture any footages of the runner? They have a list of runners under the Unlicensed Moneylenders in the Singapore Police Force website.

A piece of advice to all who borrow Loansharks. I had bad experience b4. I become a guarantor for a frd for 2K. My frd gone missing after few months later. Ah long look for me to pay up. I argue with them; why look for me when my frd still around. I go to my frd hse to look for him and in the end; his hse unit is full of paint. I lan lan pay them weekly installment for 2K amount.

After paying this ah long; I got several calls claim that I guarantor for my frd. I argue with them in the end; these ******* ah long come my hse splash paint. I immediately report police and change my HP number. The police will help to install camera. After installing; they still come & splash paint 2 times and I ignore and dun bother to call back. After that; they had stopped.

Recently; the law enforce on loanshark activities. Just Ignore them & don't bother to pay if you had already pay more than enough. If they threaten you; just report to police if not they drip your blood till last drop.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
A dumb and risky move though. Imagine the debtor took the phone and close the door. Confirm the runner cry. Hahahaha

Guess they would have taken that in consideration. Anyway, this is rare. Mostly is do their dirty deeds when there are no one ard, ie afternoon or night time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.