HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #2656

Of cos stressed. If everyday you shout at your kids, your kids also scared ma. Thats the same lor, AL shouting and threatening at you. But all empty vessels one la. How often you see us debtors here in this forum kena paint splash and lock gate? Mostly love letters?
No need to scare.change no so that u won't see their threaten msg..in Singapore yr kids are safe.is not Malaysia or hk..if they so garang no need do ah long liao..Singapore so many rich man.kinapped their children better la .
Old 02-08-2018, 02:15 PM   #2657

Pepper Spray is that legal in Singapore ?
If you chop someone with the knife, you no need go jail ?
I wont chop la. In case laa. Just a precaution for me
Old 02-08-2018, 02:36 PM   #2658

Normally those runner are debtor them self same like you.
They are forced to work for AL because no way to clear the debt.
Those debtor should straight away go to Police instead make use by AL.
Rmb they only harass and nothing else.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:38 PM   #2659

Mentally draining actually...just by receiving non-stop calls/texts/threats. My phone was bombed last night and I went to NPP yesterday again coz was just too stressed. The officer saw all live threats "CONFIRM FIND U WAN", 'I MAKE SURE U DIE" "CONFIRM U DIE"

As expected, they didn't turn up last night, so i slept thru with my phones on silent, pulled out the home phone line (just in case), block all calls on my nok's mobile too. They called, texted all night. After all the threats, one of them asked this morning if today can do. LOL. Phone calls still ongoing. I'm reading all texts too. Not gonna let them get to me. Breathe.

Now, is the waiting game.
This one lanjiaowei only. All template Ctrl C, Ctrl V. Sit on toilet also can do. Not much thought put into it. Do not respond to them, do not engage them, and DON'T TRANSFER MONEY.

Nobody knows when it will stop, but what's certain is after a while, you confirm will cannot be bothered. Like flies.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:42 PM   #2660

So, do you read their messages? Care to share how long you've been "undergoing" their harassment?
No, I see preview then I ignore. Last time I kept log to see frequency and to just check what nonsense they tell me, but these days I busy. They stopped after I ignored them for about 4 weeks. But sometimes still get calls from random numbers, that I screen using a paid app (Drupe or Trucaller). I don't care about those calls, it happens to a lot of people.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:42 PM   #2661

This one lanjiaowei only. All template Ctrl C, Ctrl V. Sit on toilet also can do. Not much thought put into it. Do not respond to them, do not engage them, and DON'T TRANSFER MONEY.

Nobody knows when it will stop, but what's certain is after a while, you confirm will cannot be bothered. Like flies.
Ya la..I got lot of templates too.can forward u all...
Old 02-08-2018, 04:14 PM   #2662

Of cos stressed. If everyday you shout at your kids, your kids also scared ma. Thats the same lor, AL shouting and threatening at you. But all empty vessels one la. How often you see us debtors here in this forum kena paint splash and lock gate? Mostly love letters?
I guess diff AL diff methods of harassments i guess
Old 02-08-2018, 04:16 PM   #2663

I guess diff AL diff methods of harassments i guess
Ya..make u lose yr job,make u famous in singspore,make yr family pay for yr action,fire paint lock,money I don't want I wan u suffer etc...any more I miss out..

Just a update on my situation

My NOk still received call and message but just ignore them..my pic was posted on gay site too.hahaa

Last edited by Jjlin1205; 02-08-2018 at 04:23 PM..
Old 02-08-2018, 06:41 PM   #2664

Ya..make u lose yr job,make u famous in singspore,make yr family pay for yr action,fire paint lock,money I don't want I wan u suffer etc...any more I miss out..

Just a update on my situation

My NOk still received call and message but just ignore them..my pic was posted on gay site too.hahaa
You havenít change your number ah?
Old 02-08-2018, 08:19 PM   #2665

You havenít change your number ah?
I change but my Nok don't Wana change la...
Old 02-08-2018, 08:25 PM   #2666

hi.. guys, i did the exact thing as to change a new number and lodge police report. now that i've been sucked dry after all that has happened, can i loan from a licensed money lender? are all al and lml linked? after all, i still have to return money to my friends as they have helped me thru when i needed help. pls advise
Old 02-08-2018, 09:01 PM   #2667

hi.. guys, i did the exact thing as to change a new number and lodge police report. now that i've been sucked dry after all that has happened, can i loan from a licensed money lender? are all al and lml linked? after all, i still have to return money to my friends as they have helped me thru when i needed help. pls advise
Don't loan from licensed la. Some licensed are dubious, act like LML but actually is AL. So you can't really tell. And yes some LML and AL are linked
Old 02-08-2018, 10:12 PM   #2668

One LML may be linked to other LML, who may in turn be linked to UML (Ah Longs). So don't be surprised when you use your new number to get a loan from LML, suddenly you'll receive WhatsApp and SMS from UML again.

LML to me is a shady business. Probably UML trying to wash money through legal means. The first WhatsApp message from AL started after I paid off my LML loans. I'm not surprised if they pass on contacts to AL to farm more money from us.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:54 PM   #2669

One LML may be linked to other LML, who may in turn be linked to UML (Ah Longs). So don't be surprised when you use your new number to get a loan from LML, suddenly you'll receive WhatsApp and SMS from UML again.

LML to me is a shady business. Probably UML trying to wash money through legal means. The first WhatsApp message from AL started after I paid off my LML loans. I'm not surprised if they pass on contacts to AL to farm more money from us.
then is there no other way already?
headache.. my friends' money is one thing. the root of problem to why i borrowed is another. now, i can neither deal with anythin. there's a credit company nearby my workplace. its really tempting me to loan then at least pay some to my friends
Old 02-08-2018, 11:11 PM   #2670

I advise to u better dun take loan from ML...now i stuck wif ML and AL.....ML keep cjasing me same like AL...stay out from loan
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.