HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2018, 11:33 PM   #2671

then is there no other way already?
headache.. my friends' money is one thing. the root of problem to why i borrowed is another. now, i can neither deal with anythin. there's a credit company nearby my workplace. its really tempting me to loan then at least pay some to my friends
Are your friends pestering you to return their money? Are they asking for interest?

Are you able to ask your friends to let you return bit by bit every month?

It doesn't make sense if you take up an interest bearing loan to pay off a non-interest bearing loan. Why not talk to your friends, explain the situation you are in and persuade them to let you return in monthly instalment? It's better than loaning money from LML.
Old 03-08-2018, 12:10 AM   #2672

Are your friends pestering you to return their money? Are they asking for interest?

Are you able to ask your friends to let you return bit by bit every month?

It doesn't make sense if you take up an interest bearing loan to pay off a non-interest bearing loan. Why not talk to your friends, explain the situation you are in and persuade them to let you return in monthly instalment? It's better than loaning money from LML.
try nit to step inside ML... once u step in u will suffer... my case still on play hide n seek..very stressful life
Old 03-08-2018, 06:09 AM   #2673

Hi, does anyone have any experience in helping loanshark transfer money and lock people’s gates and were caught? I wan know what is the sentence like.. someone close to me did this 2 things and is arrested. I myself still In shock and very worried.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:15 AM   #2674

One LML may be linked to other LML, who may in turn be linked to UML (Ah Longs). So don't be surprised when you use your new number to get a loan from LML, suddenly you'll receive WhatsApp and SMS from UML again.

LML to me is a shady business. Probably UML trying to wash money through legal means. The first WhatsApp message from AL started after I paid off my LML loans. I'm not surprised if they pass on contacts to AL to farm more money from us.
Lml more guai lan than al..if u wan ppl wearing debt collection t-shirt knocking on yr door then go ahead.late fee 60 a week.
Old 03-08-2018, 08:16 AM   #2675

Hi, does anyone have any experience in helping loanshark transfer money and lock people’s gates and were caught? I wan know what is the sentence like.. someone close to me did this 2 things and is arrested. I myself still In shock and very worried.
Plead guilty and find a lawyer..yr relative is debtor turn runner?
Old 03-08-2018, 08:17 AM   #2676

headache.. my friends' money is one thing. the root of problem to why i borrowed is another. now, i can neither deal with anythin. there's a credit company nearby my workplace. its really tempting me to loan then at least pay some to my friends
Don't stupid!!u can't even pay yr fren and u Wana borrow from lml..
Old 03-08-2018, 08:19 AM   #2677

I change but my Nok don't Wana change la...
NB..my Al still sending poster now sticking posters car in my mcsp..lucky my car dash cam got the guy in action.suay for the runner..another one to be caught soon
Old 03-08-2018, 09:49 AM   #2678

NB..my Al still sending poster now sticking posters car in my mcsp..lucky my car dash cam got the guy in action.suay for the runner..another one to be caught soon
Do your AL know you have a car so that's why they are sticking posters on cars at your MSCP?
Old 03-08-2018, 09:49 AM   #2679
Master Member

Young boy ?
Confirm no more future once caught.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:03 AM   #2680
Master Member

Normally people ask for friend/relative in forum = himself
Please go and make Police report if you had harassed by AL.
You don't do silly things, let the Police do their job.
Police is very good.

Old 03-08-2018, 10:14 AM   #2681
Master Member

Why you want to borrow money from legal money lender when you know that you can't pay them back ?
Legal money lender will show face in front of your house and office.
They are different from Loan Shark.
You make Police report also no use.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:21 AM   #2682
Master Member

Lml more guai lan than al..if u wan ppl wearing debt collection t-shirt knocking on yr door then go ahead.late fee 60 a week.

Old 03-08-2018, 01:06 PM   #2683

Transfer money have. Only transferred once kena caught. Put on bail, investigate then release on conditional warning. But its not me.

Lock gate means more severe punishment lor
Old 03-08-2018, 01:32 PM   #2684

Do your AL know you have a car so that's why they are sticking posters on cars at your MSCP?
They know I drive taxi la.but they also put poster on others car to shame me ma
Old 03-08-2018, 04:29 PM   #2685

Hi... i got a force loan even after i reject. i got scared and paid off within 3 days and AL say i pay to wrong account but i know i didnt.. 500 pay 750.. now call and harrass my family members and also send videos.. I make police report.. how do they find out where u work? u think they will come to the house like how they threaten.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.