Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most likely the first al inform the rest that you are the friend and can pay one. So they come after you instead.

A piece of advice to all who borrow Loansharks. I had bad experience b4. I become a guarantor for a frd for 2K. My frd gone missing after few months later. Ah long look for me to pay up. I argue with them; why look for me when my frd still around. I go to my frd hse to look for him and in the end; his hse unit is full of paint. I lan lan pay them weekly installment for 2K amount.

After paying this ah long; I got several calls claim that I guarantor for my frd. I argue with them in the end; these ******* ah long come my hse splash paint. I immediately report police and change my HP number. The police will help to install camera. After installing; they still come & splash paint 2 times and I ignore and dun bother to call back. After that; they had stopped.

Recently; the law enforce on loanshark activities. Just Ignore them & don't bother to pay if you had already pay more than enough. If they threaten you; just report to police if not they drip your blood till last drop.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Well, sooner or later, they will run out of runners. Now the punishment is harsher. And even those young punks might reconsider it. All we need to do is share their photos or videos when capture by the cctv.

I am very tempted to start a Facebook page just to post and share those runners caught in act. So that those teenagers will know the consequences of helping those AL.

Guess they would have taken that in consideration. Anyway, this is rare. Mostly is do their dirty deeds when there are no one ard, ie afternoon or night time

maxphreak

Reaction score
A dumb and risky move though. Imagine the debtor took the phone and close the door. Confirm the runner cry. Hahahaha
Wahh...if liddat even better..bring him "lim kopi" with you at the nearest police post. Confirm plus chop, he wont dare come again to harrass for AL. You scared with these runners for wat - Al only employ small bengs or kids to do their dirty work. For me if they come chut that kind of stunt - like JamieJimmyNg said - take phone close door loh. Or take his picture then give to police. or better still - give him a "lesson" he will never forget.
All these AL hum chee one lah - even if you chio him meet face to face also wont come. Only talk big behind phone and whatsapp. SO why should we be afraid of these KNN criminals?

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Funny right? Imagine the runner think he is very satki to go up. End up HP gone with the door shut in his face. Omg. That would be one of the funniest stories ever. Second to the dumb one who lodged police when AL failed to pay him for all the paint jobs. Hahaha

Wahh...if liddat even better..bring him "lim kopi" with you at the nearest police post. Confirm plus chop, he wont dare come again to harrass for AL. You scared with these runners for wat - Al only employ small bengs or kids to do their dirty work. For me if they come chut that kind of stunt - like JamieJimmyNg said - take phone close door loh. Or take his picture then give to police. or better still - give him a "lesson" he will never forget.
All these AL hum chee one lah - even if you chio him meet face to face also wont come. Only talk big behind phone and whatsapp. SO why should we be afraid of these KNN criminals?

Reaction score
A piece of advice to all who borrow Loansharks. I had bad experience b4. I become a guarantor for a frd for 2K. My frd gone missing after few months later. Ah long look for me to pay up. I argue with them; why look for me when my frd still around. I go to my frd hse to look for him and in the end; his hse unit is full of paint. I lan lan pay them weekly installment for 2K amount.

After paying this ah long; I got several calls claim that I guarantor for my frd. I argue with them in the end; these ******* ah long come my hse splash paint. I immediately report police and change my HP number. The police will help to install camera. After installing; they still come & splash paint 2 times and I ignore and dun bother to call back. After that; they had stopped.

Recently; the law enforce on loanshark activities. Just Ignore them & don't bother to pay if you had already pay more than enough. If they threaten you; just report to police if not they drip your blood till last drop.

How long ago did this happen ?

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
They can still get debtors who cant pay to help them do it. As for young punks, they see easy money. Go up pour paint and that is it. Easy money. Cant or wont think of consequences.

Well, sooner or later, they will run out of runners. Now the punishment is harsher. And even those young punks might reconsider it. All we need to do is share their photos or videos when capture by the cctv.

I am very tempted to start a Facebook page just to post and share those runners caught in act. So that those teenagers will know the consequences of helping those AL.

maxphreak

Reaction score
Funny right? Imagine the runner think he is very satki to go up. End up HP gone with the door shut in his face. Omg. That would be one of the funniest stories ever. Second to the dumb one who lodged police when AL failed to pay him for all the paint jobs. Hahaha
That's why moral of the story here is simple :
Do not be afraid of these AL idiots.
If we all stand tough, pluck our courage and be vigilant - we can all stamp out these scums.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Then it’s their own poison. I hope they like prison food. Hahaha

That’s why I am thinking that we should set up a page on facebook. To shame those runners and create awareness to younger punks that they will never get away with it.

They can still get debtors who cant pay to help them do it. As for young punks, they see easy money. Go up pour paint and that is it. Easy money. Cant or wont think of consequences.

maxphreak

Reaction score
They can find whoever to do their dirty work but for how long? We just need to tahan and outlast them. Employing people needs money, paint needs money - you think AL will continue to harrass if they know they are not getting anything from you? In the end they spend more money than they can suck from you...so stay strong and resilient.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Those al have one very potent weapon which is fear. Fear of trouble, fear of losing face, fear of family getting hurt. The more the debtors fears, the stronger the al gets.

I agree with the general advice. Stop paying them. Even if you clear your debts they will find ways to make you fall deeper into it. Stay firm, stand strong and face whatever they will throw at you. It will blow over.

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
Totally agreed!! They can’t hurt you physically. Now they can only mentally mind **** those debtors. They are only capable of doing that.

That's why moral of the story here is simple :
Do not be afraid of these AL idiots.
If we all stand tough, pluck our courage and be vigilant - we can all stamp out these scums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.