HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19-05-2018, 10:55 AM   #256

SALAM SATU MALAYSIA! Which part are you from? Congratulations/commiserations on the recent elections!

I did exactly what I said earlier, which was report police, close bank account, block them and chill. Forgot to add STOP TRANSFERRING MONEY.

Now you just get ready for harassment on phone and to your next of kins. The last time they tried to contact me was about a week ago and since then, a grand total of ZERO things have happened to mine/my neighbours' front doors. But I've prepared everyone just in case.

I'm starting to think that they're a bunch of gas bags. I'm quite disappointed. I'm sorry our ah longs are not as gangster as yours.
U don't be so yaya..ah long got those really mean business type.old time ah long.those offer 6days loans one are Malaysian Beng ah loan..only can act gangster on phone.
Old 19-05-2018, 10:59 AM   #257

U very bad to use ur landlord's address.
ya I know my bad, but I pay all the payment on time. I pay defer also. last time I borrow the money coz I need for my mum operation in malaysia since I dont get my salary yet. but I settle all payment already. I just scared coz I read so many scam done by loanshark even after u clear payment they still looking you and asked for money.
Old 19-05-2018, 11:01 AM   #258

U don't be so yaya..ah long got those really mean business type.old time ah long.those offer 6days loans one are Malaysian Beng ah loan..only can act gangster on phone.

but since yasterday after I pay clear payment, they never contact me. I also want to blocked their number or mybe I will change my phone number?
Old 19-05-2018, 11:04 AM   #259

what you mean theu only can acy gangster on the phone??
Old 19-05-2018, 11:34 AM   #260

what you mean theu only can acy gangster on the phone??
They got no men under them lo..
Old 19-05-2018, 11:59 AM   #261

Really? That’s how it works?
Old 19-05-2018, 01:13 PM   #262

I want to know, after you clear pay the payment, it is that people looking for you after you clear all payment?
I never "cleared". What you need to understand is there is no such thing as "clearing" what you "owe". You're just gonna end up paying even more than the initial sum you borrowed, so just stop paying any money.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:17 PM   #263

Excuse me, I spent FIVE long nights camping outside my house in Siberian weather and not a single person showed up. Not even a note to my neighbour or video messages.

I need to start moving on with my life. I can't continue making time for people who don't think I'm worthy of even a call for the past week. I need to be with other people. I need to start...loving myself.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:32 PM   #264

but since yasterday after I pay clear payment, they never contact me. I also want to blocked their number or mybe I will change my phone number?
Ya, change phone number, I was told, is ideal. Personally, I didn't change mine.
Old 19-05-2018, 01:34 PM   #265

This type of ah long no need scare one.where gt 6days pay in full.my ah long offfer 4-5weeks repayment scheme.
Is this confirm info?

So the longer the repayment period, the more they loan right?
Old 19-05-2018, 03:18 PM   #266

Is this confirm info?

So the longer the repayment period, the more they loan right?
Not really depending on yr payment record and ye monthly salary
Old 19-05-2018, 04:01 PM   #267

Ya, change phone number, I was told, is ideal. Personally, I didn't change mine.
u didn't change your contact number, izit they still call or whatapps u using differences number?
Old 19-05-2018, 04:41 PM   #268

u didn't change your contact number, izit they still call or whatapps u using differences number?
More like I can't change my number because of work reasons actually. Yes, they did. You can tell which numbers are them, it usually starts with an 8 because that's the number they got from foreign workers.

They haven't WA me using different numbers, for some reason. Just calls.

Just block the numbers and messages. Or don't pick up at all. Obviously, if people message asking for your personal details, don't give la. Be a bit more vigilant of people around your area and warn your neighbours first, just in case. Because you could get in big trouble with your landlord if anything happens. But hopefully nothing la.

All the best.

Last edited by Sharuu; 19-05-2018 at 04:44 PM..
Old 19-05-2018, 04:47 PM   #269

Not really depending on yr payment record and ye monthly salary
Do they get these records from licensed money lenders?
Old 19-05-2018, 06:40 PM   #270

Excuse me, I spent FIVE long nights camping outside my house in Siberian weather and not a single person showed up. Not even a note to my neighbour or video messages.

I need to start moving on with my life. I can't continue making time for people who don't think I'm worthy of even a call for the past week. I need to be with other people. I need to start...loving myself.
LMAO. What do you plan to do tonight?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.