HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2018, 04:46 PM   #2686

Hi... i got a force loan even after i reject. i got scared and paid off within 3 days and AL say i pay to wrong account but i know i didnt.. 500 pay 750.. now call and harrass my family members and also send videos.. I make police report.. how do they find out where u work? u think they will come to the house like how they threaten.
They can easily google your Facebook, linkedin or other social media to find out where you work. So I suggest you either private these accounts or close them for a while. You paid 750 in 3 days for a 500 loan that they forced on you... in their eyes, you an easy fish because you were easily scared by their threats. Do expect them to continue harassing you for some time because they think you're easy prey.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:50 PM   #2687

Thats their game play.. Force to pay and harrass.
Old 03-08-2018, 04:53 PM   #2688
Master Member

Hi... i got a force loan even after i reject. i got scared and paid off within 3 days and AL say i pay to wrong account but i know i didnt.. 500 pay 750.. now call and harrass my family members and also send videos.. I make police report.. how do they find out where u work? u think they will come to the house like how they threaten.
You should not pay back the money to illegal money lender because you will involved in the loan shark activities when you transfer to the account. Like other people received money from strangers ( force loan) when you transfer the money over. Please consult the Police and work with them closely.

1) Make police report
2) Close bank account
3) Change new Sim card
4) Go and buy HD CCTV can record at low light condition also (infra red).
5) Go and apply license with the Police report for installing CCTV
6) Buy pop corn and watch show

Old 03-08-2018, 04:55 PM   #2689
Master Member

They can easily google your Facebook, linkedin or other social media to find out where you work. So I suggest you either private these accounts or close them for a while. You paid 750 in 3 days for a 500 loan that they forced on you... in their eyes, you an easy fish because you were easily scared by their threats. Do expect them to continue harassing you for some time because they think you're easy prey.

$250 convert back to Ringgit, can get almost RM 750 just for 3 days only.
Inside their mind, they finally managed to find another easy Carrot Head.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:00 PM   #2690

Thats their game play.. Force to pay and harrass.

Thats All private so Im save.. I dont use my real name on it and i dont put where i work but do you think they will come to the house and throw paint and burn like how they threaten. Police report make.. Bank account close today. Sim card i leave cause i just block. I just worry they show up and harass my mum and kids and throw paint. After i told him im not paying.. he keep calling and message for 1 hour now quite for 1 hour.. just worry come to my hse..
Old 03-08-2018, 05:02 PM   #2691

$250 convert back to Ringgit, can get almost RM 750 just for 3 days only.
Inside their mind, they finally managed to find another easy Carrot Head.

Yeah im feel like f!@$ing carrot head... i argue with him for a bit and say "u guys one soap opera.. all one gang.. n **** me over.. im reporting to police now.." I got a angry
Old 03-08-2018, 05:03 PM   #2692

AL I already run. So far, been quiet day today. Kinda worrying.

Now, on LML. I know cannot run coz I signed agreement with them. Can anyone advise how we can negotiate with them? I called BGSS, the guy referred me to AMP. I asked him straightforward, I got your number from CCS and now you refer me to AMP. Why? U can't help me? He said I'm Malay...I slam the phone.

I called Silver Lining, but gotta wait till next week coz need appointment. Now, I have politely ask LML for extension but now their tune is very different. AL tune come out already. Silver Lining told me....LML is even worst then UML.

Anyone with experience on LML non-payments can share pls?
Old 03-08-2018, 05:22 PM   #2693

AL I already run. So far, been quiet day today. Kinda worrying.

Now, on LML. I know cannot run coz I signed agreement with them. Can anyone advise how we can negotiate with them? I called BGSS, the guy referred me to AMP. I asked him straightforward, I got your number from CCS and now you refer me to AMP. Why? U can't help me? He said I'm Malay...I slam the phone.

I called Silver Lining, but gotta wait till next week coz need appointment. Now, I have politely ask LML for extension but now their tune is very different. AL tune come out already. Silver Lining told me....LML is even worst then UML.

Anyone with experience on LML non-payments can share pls?
AL - Did they harass you at home or just messaging and how long?
Old 03-08-2018, 05:33 PM   #2694

Thats All private so Im save.. I dont use my real name on it and i dont put where i work but do you think they will come to the house and throw paint and burn like how they threaten. Police report make.. Bank account close today. Sim card i leave cause i just block. I just worry they show up and harass my mum and kids and throw paint. After i told him im not paying.. he keep calling and message for 1 hour now quite for 1 hour.. just worry come to my hse..
U just ask them come splash la.see when they splash lo..
Old 03-08-2018, 05:38 PM   #2695

what do you mean... i dont wanna further interact with them.. I just wanna know if people do get harass at home for small amount.. or whatever amount... just wanna know where i stand.. coming to 3 hours quiet..
Old 03-08-2018, 05:45 PM   #2696
High Supremacy Member

No need scared. The AL worry more than you.
You can dare him come to your house one to one talk.
The AL will give you 1000 reasons cannot come.
By the way, those AL is based on oversea such as Malaysia and China.
Only debtors turn runner or young school boy will come and paint your house.
You should have more confident in our SPF.
Our Police is number 1, they are the best.
You grow so big already, when you saw Newspaper got Ah Long burn someone house and people die inside ?
When you got read about that Ah Long beat debtors until stay inside hospital ?
The dead from car accident is more frequent than your Ah Long news.
You are watching too much movie.
Unless you tell us you are staying in Malaysia, then is different story all together.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:47 PM   #2697

They will never show up la. Where got criminals come your house, harrass, run away and get caught lol.

Now you're dealing with yourself vs debtors-turned-runners. And runners know physical damage to properties confirm heavy sentence. Cameras are everywhere. The most they do is distribute love letters, posters like jjlin lol.

You and your whole family read this whole thread. Read like bedtime story. Confirm can sleep peacefully tonight

Last edited by lesnar88; 03-08-2018 at 06:16 PM..
Old 03-08-2018, 05:48 PM   #2698
High Supremacy Member

If they are so fierce need to talk to you for 1 hour ?
Ah Long already ask all his men come to your house if really so powerful.
Ah Long is just a Keyboard warrior play with your feeling.
Ensure you are staying in Singapore and not Malaysia.
Ah Long in Malaysia is different from Singapore.

Old 03-08-2018, 05:50 PM   #2699

Its all depends on how fast or slow they get debtor turn runner to work for them to do the dirty work.
Old 03-08-2018, 05:51 PM   #2700
High Supremacy Member

what do you mean... i dont wanna further interact with them.. I just wanna know if people do get harass at home for small amount.. or whatever amount... just wanna know where i stand.. coming to 3 hours quiet..
Jjlin1205 is an expert. He is very experienced.
You should be grateful because found this forum.
You no need to worry about those Ah Long.
What jjlin means is dare the Ah Long come and meet you face to face.
The Ah Long confirm give you 1 thousand reason cannot.
His mother sick, car broke down or any excuse he can think of.
Those so called Ah Long is hiding oversea.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.