HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree148Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 03-08-2018, 08:21 PM   #2716

[QUOTE=shitty123;115817292]
If they are so fierce need to talk to you for 1 hour ?
Ah Long already ask all his men come to your house if really so powerful.
Ah Long is just a Keyboard warrior play with your feeling.
Ensure you are staying in Singapore and not Malaysia.
Ah Long in Malaysia is different from Singapore.

Thank you.. Just hope if these idiots come to house.. its only love letters.. no paint all.. or fire.. cause this AL sent me video of fire and red paint. Hope this nightmare will go away soon...

The AL wonít visit himself. Will be done by runners only. And runners mostly are debtors. My close one was a runner. Help to lock gate only. But the keys left behind for the person. As he did not want to cause the person having to find a lock smith etc, just did what he had to and minimise the damage. Also didnít throw paint and all. Fire would be more extreme. Whereby the payment is dragged for too Long I believe. If worried can leave the door inside open, then I believe even if runner came to your house also wonít dare to do anything, scared someone is awake and he might be caught..
Old 03-08-2018, 09:05 PM   #2717

Dun worry..just ignore msg and call..they also keep msg and call me. Send threaten video...few more AL will keep msg and call u to offer loan..just hang up if u answer their call...This all same group and same person...some time same person using diff name...they make ouf life like hell...dun ever2 reply their msg..
Hi... i got a force loan even after i reject. i got scared and paid off within 3 days and AL say i pay to wrong account but i know i didnt.. 500 pay 750.. now call and harrass my family members and also send videos.. I make police report.. how do they find out where u work? u think they will come to the house like how they threaten.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:10 PM   #2718

Don't stress yourself too much, we here all been through that. Once NOK and your company has been informed and you can get them on your side... no need to worry so much. No leverage from NOK and company, they can only do their so called physical harassment. Which is love letters, lock gate, etc etc.

Even then, they need people to do it for them. It's getting harder and harder for them to find runners and debtors to do their dirty work. Not say won't kena, but you don't need to kancheong spider about it. Just install CCTV, monitor people around your level, anything amiss, 999 straight away. Don't wait. If you made a prior police report, also ask them to send a patrol to your block - the request lasts for 2 weeks, thereafter it can be renewed if threats continue further. But the extra police presence with CCTV at lift landings and possibly your unit will deter some harassment. The reaaaaaaally hardcore ones bo bian, just endure.

Best of luck. Read this thread if you need morale support. Still mental block, just drop me a PM, I don't mind talking to fellow debtors.

Thank you soo much... both my NOK done informing.. one NOK even say i dont care not my problem to the LS..... so far been quiet but yes we block all the numbers n made police report... currently just staying strong n hope the storm pass soon... thank u everyone.. ispend hours reading this forum and actually feel a bit better and stronger... All the best for the rest too..
Old 03-08-2018, 09:11 PM   #2719

AL I already run. So far, been quiet day today. Kinda worrying.

Now, on LML. I know cannot run coz I signed agreement with them. Can anyone advise how we can negotiate with them? I called BGSS, the guy referred me to AMP. I asked him straightforward, I got your number from CCS and now you refer me to AMP. Why? U can't help me? He said I'm Malay...I slam the phone.

I called Silver Lining, but gotta wait till next week coz need appointment. Now, I have politely ask LML for extension but now their tune is very different. AL tune come out already. Silver Lining told me....LML is even worst then UML.

Anyone with experience on LML non-payments can share pls?
My case also still pending...u can pm me...
Old 03-08-2018, 09:18 PM   #2720

[QUOTE=shitty123;115817292]
If they are so fierce need to talk to you for 1 hour ?
Ah Long already ask all his men come to your house if really so powerful.
Ah Long is just a Keyboard warrior play with your feeling.
Ensure you are staying in Singapore and not Malaysia.
Ah Long in Malaysia is different from Singapore.

Thank you.. Just hope if these idiots come to house.. its only love letters.. no paint all.. or fire.. cause this AL sent me video of fire and red paint. Hope this nightmare will go away soon...
Most of us here get same video..last tume i scare keep on tranfer. After i read from this forum i stop everything..just waiting for them knock my door..
Old 03-08-2018, 09:57 PM   #2721

My AL just sent me a pic of my door. Haizzz shaking though. No news from my IO.

Any suggestions what I should do?
Old 03-08-2018, 10:08 PM   #2722

My AL just sent me a pic of my door. Haizzz shaking though. No news from my IO.

Any suggestions what I should do?
Common tactics la..if u observe the pic of shld be taken sometime back..before u take the loan
Old 03-08-2018, 10:10 PM   #2723

Thank you soo much... both my NOK done informing.. one NOK even say i dont care not my problem to the LS..... so far been quiet but yes we block all the numbers n made police report... currently just staying strong n hope the storm pass soon... thank u everyone.. ispend hours reading this forum and actually feel a bit better and stronger... All the best for the rest too..
Yes. Me too after reading thru felt bit better. If not i cannot sleep and no appetite. Everyday worry and stress...thanks everyone. Hope ur doing fine.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:12 PM   #2724

Common tactics la..if u observe the pic of shld be taken sometime back..before u take the loan
Any ways to check when it was taken? I can’t tell coz I dont do any changes to the exterior....

Pic was taken during daytime though
Old 03-08-2018, 10:16 PM   #2725

Any ways to check when it was taken? I canít tell coz I dont do any changes to the exterior....

Don't bother so much..let them splash and let the police handle
Old 03-08-2018, 10:34 PM   #2726

Any ways to check when it was taken? I can’t tell coz I dont do any changes to the exterior....

Watever they send pic and video i nvr open...once we open make us worry
Old 03-08-2018, 10:37 PM   #2727

Mee too....hooe everything go smooth

Yes. Me too after reading thru felt bit better. If not i cannot sleep and no appetite. Everyday worry and stress...thanks everyone. Hope ur doing fine.
Old 03-08-2018, 10:39 PM   #2728

Ask him show face if he not scared of cane.
LOL
Tell.him come la..tell him no money Singapore or Malaysian ah long also like that
Old 03-08-2018, 10:42 PM   #2729

Ar this their tactic too
Old 03-08-2018, 10:43 PM   #2730

[QUOTE=lesnar88;115817431][QUOTE=shitty123;115817372]

Block all incoming numbers. dont let your mum pick up any calls. Health will get affected.
I used be like u..scare they harm my parents.all my pay just lay the Al everyday no money to eat..in the past k work I stat board during lunch time I will hide somewhere coz no money to eat..just be strong they won't harm yr parents is all empty threats
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.