Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2018, 01:37 PM   #2776
High Supremacy Member

F
Ya which lml ah..cb lml got license to harass one.i kenA before nite time 10pm appear at my hse..
LML dare to show face unlike ah long. Some even record video and put it online. Even you call police come also no use, saw few video at YouTube. Police will advise you to pay up since got black and white and they are registered with Government and got license.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:41 PM   #2777
High Supremacy Member

I see. Strange, fella sounded quite old, but apparently didn’t know how to speak Hokkien. Only can speak canto, that’s when I know that guy can’t be from Singapore. Even the most basic Hokkien also dunno.
They are Malaysian. Similar like love scam, police scam and kidnapping scam hide behind telephone. You can dare him to meet up but they got alot excuse cannot. Easy to cheat Singaporean because Singaporean is obedient, timid and want face. Cannot lose face in front of family and colleagues. Lol.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:43 PM   #2778
High Supremacy Member

Malaysian. They operate like a call centre with background noise trying to make u fearful.
Precisely. They are very worry if nobody reply or respond to their threat.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:44 PM   #2779
High Supremacy Member

They make us shame and our life miserable...
This is the weak points. Chinese always want face.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:45 PM   #2780

LML dare to show face unlike ah long. Some even record video and put it online. Even you call police come also no use, saw few video at YouTube. Police will advise you to pay up since got black and white and they are registered with Government and got license.
If LML is doing non ethical things rest assured their licence will not be aporove to operate. Who approve their licence it is the singapore gov. If you need help to renegiotate yr installment plan with LML i can give u the contact. But please do not let the interest rate run wild before you seek help
Old 04-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #2781
High Supremacy Member

If LML is doing non ethical things rest assured their licence will not be aporove to operate. Who approve their licence it is the singapore gov. If you need help to renegiotate yr installment plan with LML i can give u the contact. But please do not let the interest rate run wild before you seek help
Not me. I no need borrow money from them.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:47 PM   #2782

Yesterday, after being quiet for at least 2 weeks, i received a letter via post and said that his boss only wants his money back. Call this number if you dont want your name posted on atm machines. The letter was posted from Johor Bahru. Only shows they are not in Singapore.

Then yesterday too, they called my boss to say I owe them money. The boss knows all about this money lending thing so he just say i no longer work there.

I still say best option is block all numbers and dont answer unknown callers. And be vigilant.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:51 PM   #2783

Yesterday, after being quiet for at least 2 weeks, i received a letter via post and said that his boss only wants his money back. Call this number if you dont want your name posted on atm machines. The letter was posted from Johor Bahru. Only shows they are not in Singapore.

Then yesterday too, they called my boss to say I owe them money. The boss knows all about this money lending thing so he just say i no longer work there.

I still say best option is block all numbers and dont answer unknown callers. And be vigilant.
U can give any reason to yr coy saying that is a scam. If u r a hardworking guy in the coy yr coy will not sack u just becos of a phone call. Our singhealth bio data kena hacked and those data can be use against us. Where we stay and our tel no. all hacked.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:53 PM   #2784

Not me. I no need borrow money from them.
Sorry i know is not you. Just reply on yr comments.
Old 04-08-2018, 01:57 PM   #2785

They posted to your home address? Is the house under your own name?
Old 04-08-2018, 02:06 PM   #2786

They posted to your home address? Is the house under your own name?
They posted on my home address but the house is not under my name.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:08 PM   #2787

Do you know that one limb chop from rich buisness man only cost $400 in malaysia right now. Singapore is safe and nobody dare to do this. The most they use here r shaming method. Tell yr loved one yr mistake n ask for forgiveness and report police and get cctv if require. Your battle almost won.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #2788

U can give any reason to yr coy saying that is a scam. If u r a hardworking guy in the coy yr coy will not sack u just becos of a phone call. Our singhealth bio data kena hacked and those data can be use against us. Where we stay and our tel no. all hacked.
My boss is one understanding guy and he also understands that I made a mistake and he is willing to help me through it. And before this broke out, i came clean and told him the whole scenario and with a sincere promise that I will never do this again.
Old 04-08-2018, 02:09 PM   #2789
High Supremacy Member

They finally wake up their mind. The are no longer can milk obedient Singaporean. Now want to cut loses. Remind me the AL play out by the girl name Kym. AL begging like dog when met fierce Singaporean.
The link below. Have a good laugh.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...-than-tv-drama
Old 04-08-2018, 02:19 PM   #2790

They finally wake up their mind. The are no longer can milk obedient Singaporean. Now want to cut loses. Remind me the AL play out by the girl name Kym. AL begging like dog when met fierce Singaporean.
The link below. Have a good laugh.

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...-than-tv-drama
If u dare, shout at them if they shout at you. Tell them if u r man come out for kopi face to face. But the best is just change your tel no. and ignore them. Dont waste your energy on these LS.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.