HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2018, 02:48 PM   #2791

If LML is doing non ethical things rest assured their licence will not be aporove to operate. Who approve their licence it is the singapore gov. If you need help to renegiotate yr installment plan with LML i can give u the contact. But please do not let the interest rate run wild before you seek help
Could you share with me the contact to nego with LML? I managed to nego with 1 but the other 2 are not budging.
Old 04-08-2018, 03:24 PM   #2792

Could you share with me the contact to nego with LML? I managed to nego with 1 but the other 2 are not budging.
Ok. I pm you
Old 04-08-2018, 04:29 PM   #2793

They come to my door i just smile and take the letter of demand.
Any idea what happens after the LML escalates to debt collector? How soon will they get in touch with you? Call first or straightaway appear at your house or office?
Old 04-08-2018, 04:31 PM   #2794

Concentrate on things what u can control now. Do not worry about things that u cant control n start worrying things that might not happen. Seek help asap and u will be suprise there r people waiting to help you to get out of your situation.
Thanks....you seems well-versed in this. Care to share what you’ve gone thru?
Old 04-08-2018, 04:35 PM   #2795

Don't shake lol. This is just another tactic the AL checking back on all his debtors. To see who reply, who bites back. Just stay low profile, block the number, pass this info to your IO. Ask if can step up patrol. You need morale boasting, read the whole thread again or go YouTube listen those motivational videos.
Not only shake, even woke up from sleep after seeing O$P$. I think I need pyschiatric help soon. My IO is so quiet.....havent even contacted me. Am goin to NPP again today.
Old 04-08-2018, 05:41 PM   #2796

Not only shake, even woke up from sleep after seeing O$P$. I think I need pyschiatric help soon. My IO is so quiet.....havent even contacted me. Am goin to NPP again today.
Your io can't doing anything much unless act of harassment has been commit
Old 04-08-2018, 06:43 PM   #2797

Thanks....you seems well-versed in this. Care to share what you’ve gone thru?
Personally i went thru one AL case. Out of ignorance i thot is lMl. I told them i do not want the $$$ and they bank in anyway. I told my wife immediately n next call police. For 1 week b4 i make the first payment i did not reply to them they start to get anxious calling me and hi here n there to see the watapps was block but i refuse to answer or reply becos the due date is not up. The more u want to talk to them the more they know u r scare so i play reverse physcology. After 1 week, they call me n i told them u just want money i send over. Ask them dont shout at me n i told them dont hide behind come n lim kopi with me. Ask me talk chinese i purposely talk hokkien. Once sent they still say i owe them but i block them immediately. Never heard from them anymore. The reason i returm them because that $$$ not belong to me. So after 1 payment i block. Dont feed them with yr hard earn money use it for yr family.It is a mind game.

Last edited by cw3007; 04-08-2018 at 06:48 PM..
Old 04-08-2018, 07:30 PM   #2798

Any idea what happens after the LML escalates to debt collector? How soon will they get in touch with you? Call first or straightaway appear at your house or office?
Depends.If u totally off yr phone they will come on the date due itself or depends on yr relationship with them.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:35 PM   #2799

Dont be afraid of them.Instead just ignore the call.Make it a habit of any convo is other than verbal.Just drop them a text u a in financial trouble and unable to pay at the moment but still committed to make payment.If they come and surely they will, dont talk to the debt collector.Just take the letter of demand and smile.I suggest u seek help from available organisation to help u with this.It works for me.Till to the extend the LML itself ask me when i can pay.We have rules practice yr rights.
Old 04-08-2018, 07:46 PM   #2800

Your io can't doing anything much unless act of harassment has been commit
True. Until something happen then they can investigate.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:12 PM   #2801

If you already facing installment plan issue with LML u better get help fast else yr interest will be running high. If arise 2care can help u quickly go. I have other source who can help u to negiotate with the LML.
Can pm me the organisation contact?
Old 04-08-2018, 08:14 PM   #2802

Just now received sms from the same hp number. Stating His company name and the loan amount they can offer. Got 2 version 1 in english the other in chinese.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:21 PM   #2803

Just now received sms from the same hp number. Stating His company name and the loan amount they can offer. Got 2 version 1 in english the other in chinese.
Yes, they will still try their luck to see if you’re in desperate need of cash and if you’re still contactable. Usually, they from same stall....thats why they will always promote on days you’re due to pay or when you stop paying.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:31 PM   #2804

Dont be afraid of them.Instead just ignore the call.Make it a habit of any convo is other than verbal.Just drop them a text u a in financial trouble and unable to pay at the moment but still committed to make payment.If they come and surely they will, dont talk to the debt collector.Just take the letter of demand and smile.I suggest u seek help from available organisation to help u with this.It works for me.Till to the extend the LML itself ask me when i can pay.We have rules practice yr rights.
Thanks, I’ve been texting 1 LML but no reply. They didnt chase too...and my strong instinct is they’re the ones who might have sold my number to UML. After I took from them, I started receiving AL adverts.
Old 04-08-2018, 08:47 PM   #2805

Ignore. If u check it is fake coy also. LML are not suppose to send by sms or text message. If u go to the lml website, u cannot find one. If do exist u can complsin to police n their licence will be in jeorpdize or fine
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.