Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-08-2018, 08:51 PM   #2806

Can pm me the organisation contact?
Pm to you already. All the best
Old 04-08-2018, 08:51 PM   #2807

Thanks, I’ve been texting 1 LML but no reply. They didnt chase too...and my strong instinct is they’re the ones who might have sold my number to UML. After I took from them, I started receiving AL adverts.
Same kakis bro
Old 04-08-2018, 08:55 PM   #2808

Thanks, Iíve been texting 1 LML but no reply. They didnt chase too...and my strong instinct is theyíre the ones who might have sold my number to UML. After I took from them, I started receiving AL adverts.
The UML n LML are linked. Once u r identified by them the LMK search engine will have yr names n they know u r a genuine desperate for money. All the sms will come in
Old 04-08-2018, 11:05 PM   #2809
High Supremacy Member

Not only shake, even woke up from sleep after seeing O$P$. I think I need pyschiatric help soon. My IO is so quiet.....havent even contacted me. Am goin to NPP again today.
You also borrow from LML on top of ah long? You can't run from LML. They will meet you face to face unlike ah long. You have to pay up.
Old 04-08-2018, 11:52 PM   #2810

I just made a police report. I was on the verge of breaking down and spoke to my boss. He told me to gather my courage to report police. Do not make payment to any AL. I have about 6 AL all in all. Now all sending me threatening messages with photos of my house. I already told my parents and we are prepared for them to come and splash. Now they are sending alot of threatening messages to me. Btw i am changing numbers for whole family. Is it okay? What should i be prepared for?
Concentrate on what u can do now. U already call police. And you have come clean with your family and boss. Bravo. Next to avoid all the text message which cause you fear change your tel. no. No text message no fear.
Old 05-08-2018, 02:58 AM   #2811

I just made a police report. I was on the verge of breaking down and spoke to my boss. He told me to gather my courage to report police. Do not make payment to any AL. I have about 6 AL all in all. Now all sending me threatening messages with photos of my house. I already told my parents and we are prepared for them to come and splash. Now they are sending alot of threatening messages to me. Btw i am changing numbers for whole family. Is it okay? What should i be prepared for?
Block all incoming numbers. Change your numbers. Give your boss and family a heads up so they stand by your side. Invest in CCTV. Report any harassment to police. Don't pay any AL. If you're still feeling anxiety, just read the whole thread. Just tahan the harassment and it will died. Mine has already given up

Given statistics in this whole forum, out of 50 harassment only 1 or 2 is splash paint and locked gate. The rest are just phone calls, SMS, WhatsApp, love letters via post.

Last edited by lesnar88; 05-08-2018 at 03:03 AM..
Old 05-08-2018, 08:37 AM   #2812

i dont know how they got my personal photos. But he sent me a whatsapp before i changed number. With pictures of me and my family. Saying he will send to everyone in the vicinity. Or should i remain contactable so that i can delay?

They can get your personal photos easily from social media once they have your name and your phone number. Since you have already run your AL and made a police report, don't contact them anymore. There is no "delay" tactics with them, only endure their harassment. The more you maintain contact with them, the more they will continue to harass. Why would you want to do that?

Just make sure you have these things done:

1) Police report
2) Inform NOK and company
3) Buy and install a CCTV
4) Change your phone number if you cannot tahan their calls and messages
Old 05-08-2018, 08:43 AM   #2813

You also borrow from LML on top of ah long? You can't run from LML. They will meet you face to face unlike ah long. You have to pay up.
Lml hard to run la...they will send bright pink letter of demand and ask u pay up
Old 05-08-2018, 08:44 AM   #2814

Total AMT how much
Old 05-08-2018, 09:22 AM   #2815

i dont know how they got my personal photos. But he sent me a whatsapp before i changed number. With pictures of me and my family. Saying he will send to everyone in the vicinity. Or should i remain contactable so that i can delay?
Delay? Nothing to delay.You already make up your mind just do it. The more u read their text message the more fear u have. And these fear might not happen also. Focus and be singleminded.So i suggest you change your tel no.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:13 AM   #2816

Total AMT how much
Principal 20+
Interest add on 30+
Old 05-08-2018, 10:13 AM   #2817

Delay? Nothing to delay.You already make up your mind just do it. The more u read their text message the more fear u have. And these fear might not happen also. Focus and be singleminded.So i suggest you change your tel no.
Have changed everything
Old 05-08-2018, 10:29 AM   #2818

Principal 20+
Interest add on 30+
Deffered type or weekly loan...
Old 05-08-2018, 10:40 AM   #2819

Principal 20+
Interest add on 30+
You really lend $20k from AL or is this an imaginary figure they give you?
Old 05-08-2018, 10:43 AM   #2820

Principal 20+
Interest add on 30+
6 AL loaned you total 20k principal? Wah didnít know they can open such a big loan. Usually 1-2k max. Of this 20k principal how much you have repaid (installment + defer fees)?
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.