Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Maybe he meant with that 2k better go holiday than paying LS

No, I used the money to buy plane tickets to Paris for a week. I was meant to go there a month before, had it not been for my first ah long who asked me to pay him back almost three times the amount and it interfered with my holiday plans.

Last edited:

Stressout123

Reaction score
No, I used the money to buy plane tickets to Paris for a week. I was meant to go there a month before, had it not been for my first ah long who asked me to pay him back almost three times the amount and it interfered with my holiday plans.

Wa go until so far, not scared come back house got paint?

Khai82

Reaction score

Any harrass so far? 😁

nursejb

Reaction score
Any harrass so far? 😁

can anyone tell how the way they harrass?
it is only threatened on massage and call?
or mybe they come to your house and workplace? im do loan 600 need to pay 850$, I pay already but they said I transfer to wrong person. then they asked me to pay again another 850$. so I do not want to pay anymore. police report done. but now they just whatapps me, and call my office number. its been 3day. any update from this ahloan I will update here.

Sharuu

Reaction score
Wa go until so far, not scared come back house got paint?

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared. But again, it wasn't the focal point of my life by then. I paid what I had to based on what my first ah long said and the second ah long, although acquired by less than legal means, was to recover the money from my first ah long. This was my own personal thing.

When I was in Paris, I met this one person who was held up in that stadium that was taken by that jihadist. I asked how he got through it and his response was, "if I change my lifestyle, the terrorists win,".

Our situation is like a million times far less than serious from terrorism, but the principle still the same. Even though we went and asked for trouble ourselves, if we change anything, they win.

Ours is situation is way less worse than most people in the world now man.

So please, paint my house, burn my door, harass my family and neighbours. I'm not moving.

Last edited:

Khai82

Reaction score
can anyone tell how the way they harrass?
it is only threatened on massage and call?
or mybe they come to your house and workplace? im do loan 600 need to pay 850$, I pay already but they said I transfer to wrong person. then they asked me to pay again another 850$. so I do not want to pay anymore. police report done. but now they just whatapps me, and call my office number. its been 3day. any update from this ahloan I will update here.

If u need temporary peace, change yr no

Khai82

Reaction score
what u mean temporary peace?

Well u never know what this goonies are capable of. Not to set a negative vibe but thats the reality. Hopefully nothing happen to u or yr property. As for the temporary peace, change yr mobile no. At least no more harassing call that way u are more calm and can think of a way forward.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Wow can go Paris.hahaha

Harrassed

Reaction score
Well u never know what this goonies are capable of. Not to set a negative vibe but thats the reality. Hopefully nothing happen to u or yr property. As for the temporary peace, change yr mobile no. At least no more harassing call that way u are more calm and can think of a way forward.

The thing is this, these people don’t owe them any money. It’s ridiculous. They are not loansharks, they are ************s, they give the real loansharks a bad name.

Sharuu

Reaction score
The thing is this, these people don’t owe them any money. It’s ridiculous. They are not loansharks, they are ************s, they give the real loansharks a bad name.

Real loansharks had a good name?

https://www.shichengbbs.com/i1722415 LOOK AT THIS VERY LEGIT LOOKING WEBSITE GUYS! Says he's a financial advisor. As if financial advisors are not hated enough.

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Real loansharks had a good name?

https://www.shichengbbs.com/i1722415 LOOK AT THIS VERY LEGIT LOOKING WEBSITE GUYS! Says he's a financial advisor. As if financial advisors are not hated enough.

Better loanshark all lend not scam la..

Stressout123

Reaction score
After 1 day of no sound no news from UML, just now try to call and sms me to warn me... calm before the storm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.