HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2018, 11:23 AM   #2851

Malaysian. They operate like a call centre with background noise trying to make u fearful.
sounds familiar...... OMG.. malaysian AhLong ah?
Old 06-08-2018, 11:33 AM   #2852

Do you know that one limb chop from rich buisness man only cost $400 in malaysia right now. Singapore is safe and nobody dare to do this. The most they use here r shaming method. Tell yr loved one yr mistake n ask for forgiveness and report police and get cctv if require. Your battle almost won.
sorry I dont quite understand one limb chop?
Old 06-08-2018, 11:46 AM   #2853
Master Member

sorry I dont quite understand one limb chop?
His meaning is you can borrow Ah Long money in Singapore and not in Malaysia.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:49 AM   #2854

hi khunjuno..... how to say...im also not sure ....but I need advise....can pm?
PM sent to you
Old 06-08-2018, 12:01 PM   #2855

What's the name of yr credit company.u better walk in and settle with them.
I PM you..
Old 06-08-2018, 12:05 PM   #2856

His meaning is you can borrow Ah Long money in Singapore and not in Malaysia.
owh. I am in a situation where I believe I'm being scam by this Al. have paid 1450 to clear aa 650 loan. not including the 3 deferments of 150..now still say I owe him anothe 800... the first clear he claim he did not received. they use different numbers each week. mix of malaysia and sg numbers. the first time was asked to clear was so sudden and rushed and I let my guard down by nit veryfying the number and account was not the same as previously used especially the account. I only realize the mistake after I made payment and by then its too late... next day he call and say never received and the person contacted me previously was not him...
im a malaysian working in sg... and they mentioned that they are malaysian too... easy to find me...

any suggestion... have report police...talk to loved ones.... will have a sit with company today and im sure is bye bye sgd for me....
Old 06-08-2018, 12:12 PM   #2857

PM sent to you
new account cant reply... I tried tho... not sure if u got it or now..
hence... im not too good now... all this is just starting ... my due either in 3 or 4 days more...
Old 06-08-2018, 12:15 PM   #2858

owh. I am in a situation where I believe I'm being scam by this Al. have paid 1450 to clear aa 650 loan. not including the 3 deferments of 150..now still say I owe him anothe 800... the first clear he claim he did not received. they use different numbers each week. mix of malaysia and sg numbers. the first time was asked to clear was so sudden and rushed and I let my guard down by nit veryfying the number and account was not the same as previously used especially the account. I only realize the mistake after I made payment and by then its too late... next day he call and say never received and the person contacted me previously was not him...
im a malaysian working in sg... and they mentioned that they are malaysian too... easy to find me...

any suggestion... have report police...talk to loved ones.... will have a sit with company today and im sure is bye bye sgd for me....
Just ingore bro...tell ur company u being scam..
Old 06-08-2018, 12:18 PM   #2859
Arch-Supremacy Member

Lol your Sg company sure ask u go Hong kan and fire u de. Wa they now play threaten ah say u Malaysian they also can find u? Tell them come la. U tell them u also finding them long time Liao. If see them in Malaysia. See one time beat them one time u see they dare anot.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:23 PM   #2860
Master Member

You are Malaysian and you got relatives in Malaysia.
Whatever advise you read here is not applicable to you.
Singapore police officer cannot protect you in Malaysia.
Better don't play play with them.
Malaysia Ah Long is very fierce and they can easily get a gun right ?
Have you make a police report in Malaysia ?
Old 06-08-2018, 12:26 PM   #2861
Master Member

Lol your Sg company sure ask u go Hong kan and fire u de. Wa they now play threaten ah say u Malaysian they also can find u? Tell them come la. U tell them u also finding them long time Liao. If see them in Malaysia. See one time beat them one time u see they dare anot.
Why you teach him to dare those Ah Long in Malaysia ?
You want him dig his own grave ?
Malaysia is different from Singapore.
Malaysia gangster also very fierce.
They can easily get a gun in Malaysia.
He is only protected if remain in Singapore and not in Malaysia.
He got relatives in Malaysia.
Old 06-08-2018, 12:30 PM   #2862

they claim they are malaysians also... sometimes txt me with malaysia number.
about the company... im sure that will happen also...

problem now is my poket left with $6.00 somemore I have another 3 loan. one due is tomorrow liao... however this 3 uml seems ok.. the never force u to defer with all their crap excuses... due date come they just ask u clear or defer... ur choice. and I have been with them clear and loan again for 6 months plus now... they are all monthly payments... means loan 400 get 400. clear 600 after one month. or defer 200 to clear next month. they may seem resonable but everyone sure has limits and bosess.. anyone came across this kind of nice (dont know if thats the right word to use)uml before?
Old 06-08-2018, 12:34 PM   #2863
Master Member

Just ingore bro...tell ur company u being scam..
He is Malaysian and not Singaporean.
How can he ignored it when his relatives all at Malaysia ?
Only this guy can help him.

Old 06-08-2018, 12:37 PM   #2864

Why you teach him to dare those Ah Long in Malaysia ?
You want him dig his own grave ?
Malaysia is different from Singapore.
Malaysia gangster also very fierce.
They can easily get a gun in Malaysia.
He is only protected if remain in Singapore and not in Malaysia.
He got relatives in Malaysia.
that is what im worried... im more worried of my family... I even ask my wife to delete family pic and block me from fb... teach my kids to say im not tgeir father.... imagine telling that to a 9 year old. it sucks... but what need done has to be done.

could it be that they are malaysian doing uml in sg?
Old 06-08-2018, 12:39 PM   #2865

they claim they are malaysians also... sometimes txt me with malaysia number.
about the company... im sure that will happen also...

problem now is my poket left with $6.00 somemore I have another 3 loan. one due is tomorrow liao... however this 3 uml seems ok.. the never force u to defer with all their crap excuses... due date come they just ask u clear or defer... ur choice. and I have been with them clear and loan again for 6 months plus now... they are all monthly payments... means loan 400 get 400. clear 600 after one month. or defer 200 to clear next month. they may seem resonable but everyone sure has limits and bosess.. anyone came across this kind of nice (dont know if thats the right word to use)uml before?
Maybe same person who noe...i got 2 loan same guy diff number diff name...total i have 6 uml only 1 al very ya ya...they r same group.. kist ingore
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.