HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree151Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2018, 09:02 PM   #2911

Thanks for the advise.. every lift landing and stairs have POL cam.. they threatened thru voice note.. call my NOK.. but already told them to ignored those private number calls..as they have blocked the actual AL number.. at nights always get those imaginary things..worried etc.. everynight stayed up with doors n window open..
SAME. First week I slept outside my house after that I scared pontianak and my back pain so I moved back in.

But you'll get over it.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:07 PM   #2912

Just prepare for the worse paint lock gate.then u be ok .endure for 3 mth
Is this the official time line?
Old 06-08-2018, 09:08 PM   #2913

Is this the official time line?
Min timeline ...if the Al free they will continue lo
Old 06-08-2018, 09:16 PM   #2914

SAME. First week I slept outside my house after that I scared pontianak and my back pain so I moved back in.

But you'll get over it.
im more scare of them then the pontianak... 😂
Old 06-08-2018, 09:17 PM   #2915

Min timeline ...if the Al free they will continue lo
Haiz...mine is malaysian chinese..the way he talked.. background all those scarie shouting noise... said his boss angry already la.. etc...
Old 06-08-2018, 09:31 PM   #2916

Just prepare for the worse paint lock gate.then u be ok .endure for 3 mth
Did they come your place day or night? Been staying up these nights, doors open & lights on. No more stamina already.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:31 PM   #2917

Haiz...mine is malaysian chinese..the way he talked.. background all those scarie shouting noise... said his boss angry already la.. etc...
Just stop talking to him. You wanna be off his radar.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:32 PM   #2918

Don't answer if u are scared coz they are trained to kpkp over the phone
Old 06-08-2018, 09:45 PM   #2919

Did they come your place day or night? Been staying up these nights, doors open & lights on. No more stamina already.
They came at day and eveving...
Seriously if u open door the runner also scare.they think u ambushing them I always leave several pairs of men shoes outside my door before I sleep.

Last edited by Jjlin1205; 06-08-2018 at 09:48 PM..
Old 06-08-2018, 09:47 PM   #2920

Hi may i know urs how long already? U stopped paying?
Old 06-08-2018, 09:48 PM   #2921

Don't answer if u are scared coz they are trained to kpkp over the phone
Now not answering nor listening to the voicenote.. but at times he will send his act number n amount..
Old 06-08-2018, 09:49 PM   #2922

I have been reading this thread for a while and I feel encouraged that fellow forumers are sharing their experience and offer their advice to other victims.

Also had the experience of borrowing from uml once. And I felled prey to them. I suffered a lot mentally. Fortunately, I thought hard about what I should do.

Like many others, the uml came up with excuses to make me pay more interest. After clearing, they transferred to me without my consent.

Eventually, I insisted on clearing the entire loan. After that , I straight await went to close the account and reopened a new one for my salary crediting. I also changed number.

These days, I use a number blocker app to block private numbers, and also hide sms from callers who are not in my contact list. The app is call Calls Blacklist Pro. And it can add numbers to be blocked from calling you.

My advice is like what most other forumers said, as follow :

Don't pay them. Else they will surely keep.coming back for more and never ends.
Don't fear them. Because they feed on your fear.
Change bank account and telephone number.
And of cos never ever borrow from uml again.

I know of people who committed suicide because of succumbing to debts, but my advice is, worse come to worse, a person is broke or bankrupt also won't die. Worse case van drive taxi or phv, work hard also can make a living. Once you have get over the stigma and fear of embarrassment, you actually feel it is not life and death matter.

Last thing, I know from friends that some churches are helping many people who are in debt and homeless and jobless, and they eventually recover

Take care fellow bros, be strong.
Old 06-08-2018, 09:49 PM   #2923

Just stop talking to him. You wanna be off his radar.
No more talking to him.. just tat haven block him.. wanna see if he will send any house pic or not.. 😂
Old 06-08-2018, 09:51 PM   #2924

Seriously if u open door the runner also scare.they think u ambushing them I always leave several pairs of men shoes outside my door before I sleep.
u leave mens shoes? Then close the door?
Old 06-08-2018, 09:55 PM   #2925

Thats what I thought too....mid afternoon or ard 2300-0500. Good idea, now gonna find size 13 shoes....LOL
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.