Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I understand NOK sometimes bo bian cos is family...

but boss or colleague is innocent, no relationship at all... unless u hate him a lot and want to sabo him lol

It takes a lot of courage to give out ur boss or colleague numbers too....not as simple as you think.... But because at that point probably he was confident that he was able to pay = boss/colleague won't kanna that's why he give.... All these all trap, when people desperate do stupid things....even I find myself dumb....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
I worry if they would do silly things.

If u in ur house safe one.... I understand I scared also, but I think at the heat of moment I will probably just whack....cos getting abit annoying lol...

Open ur door and use ur phone take picture...

JamieJimmyNg

Master Member
Reaction score
I think for now, again a reminder to all victims :

1. Deactivate or set your Facebook and all social media accounts to private.

2. Install CCTV

3. Inform NOK and companies. Do expect anger and lots of rants

4. Change HP number and lodge police report so they could do regular patrols around your area

5. DO NOT PAY THEM ANYMORE.

Look at most people here. They all went through the same ordeal. And still surviving and even stronger.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
That is really fast. Tot usually is spam call, msg and delivery first then runner.

The AL straight away skip the 3 steps go last step... We all must be more alert.... If they no business will harass easy prey....cannot give in....install CCTV, call police if any suspicious person....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.