HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2018, 10:48 PM   #2941

So u mean u like to watch all this text message n laugh at them or what. Dont waste this kind of energy n focus on meaningful things. Everytime u see this kind of text what benefit u have????
I own 10 Al so I seen all type of threatening msg n video.i don't enjoy la.initially was scare as hell but awhile a while I feel nothing..
Old 06-08-2018, 11:00 PM   #2942

Why u want to let him sent pic. Block his number!!!! U r stubborn
Hi, Mr Emotionally Invested...it's okay not to block la. As long as don't engage is fine. Got pros and cons. If block, your life relatively peaceful. If don't block also, you can see if they send picture of your door or not and you can track frequency of their contact.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:04 PM   #2943

Hi, Mr Emotionally Invested...it's okay not to block la. As long as don't engage is fine. Got pros and cons. If block, your life relatively peaceful. If don't block also, you can see if they send picture of your door or not and you can track frequency of their contact.
Hahaha.too stress la not everyone chill like u leh

Last edited by Jjlin1205; 06-08-2018 at 11:09 PM..
Old 06-08-2018, 11:10 PM   #2944

Hahaha.too stress la not everyone chill like u leh
Past three month mark mah. That's why can hero, scold people here and there. Before, talk also got no sound.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:15 PM   #2945

Past three month mark mah. That's why can hero, scold people here and there. Before, talk also got no sound.
Same la...we were once like that paranoid over everything
Old 06-08-2018, 11:20 PM   #2946

I own 10 Al so I seen all type of threatening msg n video.i don't enjoy la.initially was scare as hell but awhile a while I feel nothing..
All i can say. Fill yr mind with good things and dont allow negative things effect your life anymore. Our life is more than this nonense AL. Start afresh n do not repeat this mistake again. I have seen wife do it the 2nd time n pay n pay becos dun dare to face the husband again. After coming for counselling, the first thing the counsellor ask her husband to come down and initially the husbsnd want to divorce her but after much counselling they recconcile.
Old 06-08-2018, 11:51 PM   #2947

All i can say. Fill yr mind with good things and dont allow negative things effect your life anymore. Our life is more than this nonense AL. Start afresh n do not repeat this mistake again. I have seen wife do it the 2nd time n pay n pay becos dun dare to face the husband again. After coming for counselling, the first thing the counsellor ask her husband to come down and initially the husbsnd want to divorce her but after much counselling they recconcile.
Bro...when and where u see the woman cry...i also seen last wk..same story like u say..
Old 07-08-2018, 12:35 AM   #2948

Ya...so can well prepare...
Old 07-08-2018, 01:09 AM   #2949

Bro...when and where u see the woman cry...i also seen last wk..same story like u say..
You want this info for what?

Everyday also got some woman cry somewhere.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:13 AM   #2950

You want this info for what?

Everyday also got some woman cry somewhere.

Nuh woman no cry... Nuh woman no cry
Old 07-08-2018, 03:01 AM   #2951
Arch-Supremacy Member

iPhone got the dnd mode. Call also no use hahha
Old 07-08-2018, 06:36 AM   #2952

Fellow singsporean lets make this land more peaceful. Do not allow this AL thingy become out of control. The more we feed them the more they will shift the operation here. They think we r timid and obedient. We must stand up n defeat them. Our late LKY has eradicate all secret society and singapore is very disconnected from the secret society in south east asia which r still exist. The more we feed all these AL their network will grow bigger and bigger. U want that to happen and singapore become unsafe. Our police force also headache our MP every month meet session also heachache. One of the MP also have to challenge the AL to face to face.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:22 AM   #2953
Master Member

Fellow singsporean lets make this land more peaceful. Do not allow this AL thingy become out of control. The more we feed them the more they will shift the operation here. They think we r timid and obedient. We must stand up n defeat them. Our late LKY has eradicate all secret society and singapore is very disconnected from the secret society in south east asia which r still exist. The more we feed all these AL their network will grow bigger and bigger. U want that to happen and singapore become unsafe. Our police force also headache our MP every month meet session also heachache. One of the MP also have to challenge the AL to face to face.
Should stop borrowing from other people.
Either LML or UML.
Once stop borrowing, those AL nonsense will stop.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:32 AM   #2954

I've been reading this thread since page 1 and the advices given have really helped, esp mentally. Its been almost a week for me since "cleared", stopped paying and seized all comms when I realised its a scam. Done all the following, report police, changed numbers, install CCTV, inform neighbour, nok & workplace, tmr gotta close acct. Now everyday bracing for what's to come..
Old 07-08-2018, 10:08 AM   #2955

Should stop borrowing from other people.
Either LML or UML.
Once stop borrowing, those AL nonsense will stop.
Yes no demand no supply..
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.