Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Tbh, when one is in that situation, they will be so mentally stressed. Coupled with fear, it is almost impossible to think logically. Unless one went thru the same experience, they wont know how it feel.

Being with ppl who went thru the same will provide some comfort and calm them down. So i believe this thread will somewhat help them.

Yes....unable to think logically.... So first step is to change number at least can think logically.... Find peace first then think about what's the next step.... Yes, and this thread definitely help...

chulu2810

Reaction score
I mean is it legal to stick their note on my door? Chk prev on a kaw forum that can engage lawyer to pursuit...
But now dried...

Anyone kanna licensed collector stick poster on yr main door? They even didn't try to contact n come up straight stick cause no one at home...
"Smile.... u r on cctv"

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Maybe can scam them n do a foundation fund to fund those victim to install gears..... like cctv or engage Cisco guard....
Wahahaha

De stress a bit

Haha sound like an idea....but I'm not gonna try my luck....enough from them le....

Plzhalp

Reaction score
Lol... better than ah lian...

I think sometimes they purposely put girl handlers so we will be more trusting....must be wary....gt 1 time I also see girl....my Defence down abit...next moment my info leak to UML....then I know is chao kuan one....careful...

chulu2810

Reaction score
Ya... They good at sweet talk

I think sometimes they purposely put girl handlers so we will be more trusting....must be wary....gt 1 time I also see girl....my Defence down abit...next moment my info leak to UML....then I know is chao kuan one....careful...

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
Anyone kanna licensed collector stick poster on yr main door? They even didn't try to contact n come up straight stick cause no one at home...
"Smile.... u r on cctv"
Take the letter and ask them fk off..if they don't leave call police which I did.i RMB my collector also LAN LAN when police came and ask him for ic...hahhaa

Worried90

Reaction score
They started calling my office too. Im just a NOK and amazing how they dig out info of where I work. My hb doesn't even know my company name.

chulu2810

Reaction score
I return home late after work then saw it..
Just want know if law wise allow them to do so?

Take the letter and ask them fk off..if they don't leave call police which I did.i RMB my collector also LAN LAN when police came and ask him for ic...hahhaa

Ray1969

Reaction score
Ray....understand that many people are trying to help....but this is a public platform and everybody are currently going through harassment ...So people are definitely more wary.... He can just paste the link...people who are looking for help will look into the service for more help...furthermore max just came out when we spoke about BGSS...but thanks for clarifying....

You totally missed my point. What i was saying is: not to be offensive by calling people "Chao ah gua like Mat633" when someone was also trying to help. You can advise Mat633 to post link instead of phone number, but not be so arrogant and insulting. Support with your eye open! Plzhalp!

Jjlin1205

Reaction score
They started calling my office too. Im just a NOK and amazing how they dig out info of where I work. My hb doesn't even know my company name.
FB,maybe when he Hb gave his singpass to Al they are able to obtain quite alot of information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.