Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

• Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mindline.sg has helpful resources for you. More info
Status
Not open for further replies.

kleong

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is all done via phone. have u had any al that offers monthly?

Via phone then 100% is al. Maybe offer you monthly but after a week, will flip prata and say all sorts of things like you misunderstood them or what. How long have you taken the loan?

Reaction score
As you have read, be it pay or don’t pay, the consequences are all the same. Harassments and your NOK, workplace will all be affected. Surely you must have read it right?
yup read it... however most that I read here have already paid more and still getting harrast.

mahjong saint

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
from what i read, there are 3 types of AL...

1. lend u money at very high interest
2. transfer u money without ur consent, then force u to pay with interest
3. never transfer u any money, but insist u owe them money and force u to pay with interest (this is considered scam liao)

Aion99

Reaction score
from what i read, there are 3 types of AL...

1. lend u money at very high interest
2. transfer u money without ur consent, then force u to pay with interest
3. never transfer u any money, but insist u owe them money and force u to pay with interest (this is considered scam liao)

Type 3 is difficult to collect money I think as no actual transfer done. People may think never borrowed why pay? Type2 different stories, small amounts 100 transferred, then forced people to pay 500 etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.