HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Loan Shark Harassment and how to stop it

Like Tree149Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-05-2018, 05:59 PM   #301

Just worried that he own self transfer w/o My knowledge
Good what. Free money. Then just close your account after.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:17 PM   #302

From.my experience la..hHaa
Wah.

Can you write a guidebook? I would pay to get one.

Or like an ah long annual directory.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:23 PM   #303

Wah.

Can you write a guidebook? I would pay to get one.

Or like an ah long annual directory.
My ah long more hardcore today send me warning letter with my nirc..but I getting use to it
Old 21-05-2018, 06:24 PM   #304

UML called me say must take up 2nd loan how? If not this this this will happen to me n family
U take don't pay lo..free money.if u take and scare then very soon there will be no 3_10 ah long waiting to suck u dry
Old 21-05-2018, 06:26 PM   #305

My ah long more hardcore today send me warning letter with my nirc..but I getting use to it
What you do about it? They no come splash red paint?
Old 21-05-2018, 06:28 PM   #306

He posted a letter? What did it say?

How often does this happen?

Mine sent a WA from different number threaten to burn this, burn that. Exhausting...
Old 21-05-2018, 06:30 PM   #307

Mai stress, mai stress. We're all in same boat and we're all trying to help each other out. This thing already happened, so best to take it one step at a time and move forward.

You already know what to do, which is make police report, close your bank account and STOP PAYING THEM. As for your supervisor, job, landlord and all that, come clean and just say you made a mistake and ask them to understand and help you. You need them on your side, so just be very honest with them. Even though we willingly went and gave our personal info to criminals, remember that the law considers the borrowers as the victims here. Even that one guy before who cheated his 20 ah longs and stole their money and then moved house. Believe it or not, HE is also a victim.

Just be honest and explain the situation to your supervisor and landlord.

All the best.

now the ahlong kept whatapps me using different number threatened me and asked me to clear payment today. so they will closed all cases? should I pay or just ignore. I will do police report tommorow, then I will closed my acc bank also tommorow. tommorow also I will explained all this to my supervisor and my landlords. now what worried me, if the ahlong looking for me, what I need to do? im really afraid, somemore in women and no relative at sg. the ahlong kept infrom me I did not do payment, because during the payment day he call me using different number to do transaction and he kept repeating that he nver call me during the payment day. he only got my picture, my landlord adrrsss and work permit. he also warning me he is andy loanshark in sg.
Old 21-05-2018, 06:34 PM   #308

hi jjlin may I know how much loan u do with that loanshark ?
Old 21-05-2018, 06:34 PM   #309

Mine sent a WA from different number threaten to burn this, burn that. Exhausting...
No1 come burn anything before?
Old 21-05-2018, 06:35 PM   #310

Sharu, how long they threatened you? since when? and their come to ur house?
and how much u loan them?
Old 21-05-2018, 06:53 PM   #311

now the ahlong kept whatapps me using different number threatened me and asked me to clear payment today. so they will closed all cases? should I pay or just ignore. I will do police report tommorow, then I will closed my acc bank also tommorow. tommorow also I will explained all this to my supervisor and my landlords. now what worried me, if the ahlong looking for me, what I need to do? im really afraid, somemore in women and no relative at sg. the ahlong kept infrom me I did not do payment, because during the payment day he call me using different number to do transaction and he kept repeating that he nver call me during the payment day. he only got my picture, my landlord adrrsss and work permit. he also warning me he is andy loanshark in sg.
Again, there is no such thing as "closing" your "account". The point is the account never closes as long as you are paying money. So ignore and stop paying them.

It's very unlikely that will do any physical harm to you, most of them operate outside of Singapore and they only instruct their army of wayward secondary school wannabe gangsters to do their dirty work for them. Their MO is to humiliate you and instil fear because they have your personal info. This is how scammers work. Help yourself and STOP PAYING THEM.

Everything they tell you is lies so that you will continue paying. The "confirmation message", the deferment, the "never got the money", all these are lies.

Lastly, you think he so much time to come look for you is it...?

Just lie low for a bit, I know it can be terrifying at first, but once you clear your head, you'll realize that there's not much they can do to you apart from threats and humiliation.

Take care.

Last edited by Sharuu; 21-05-2018 at 07:00 PM..
Old 21-05-2018, 06:54 PM   #312

hi jjlin may I know how much loan u do with that loanshark ?
He said he five figure.

You all don't scroll down below pages is it??
Old 21-05-2018, 07:00 PM   #313

Again, there is no such thing as "closing" your "account". The point is the account never closes as long as you are paying money. So ignore and stop paying them.

It's very unlikely that will do any physical harm to you, most of them operate outside of Singapore and they only instruct their army of wayward secondary school wannabe gangsters to do their dirty work for them. Their MO is to humiliate you and instil fear because they have your personal info. This is how scammers work. Help yourself and STOP PAYING THEM.

Everything they tell you is lies so that you will continue paying. The "confirmation message", the deferment, the "never got the money", all these are lies.

Lastly, you think he so much time to come look for you is it...?

Just lie low for a bit, I know it can be terrifying at first, but once you clear your head, you'll realize that there's not much they can do to you apart from threats and humiliation.

Take care.

shiruu, I pm u can u check ur massage.
Old 21-05-2018, 07:13 PM   #314

How do all of u deal with all these threats and humiliation?
Old 21-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #315

may I know how you guys handle for this humiliation and threatened from all this loanshark.
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.